• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kepekley23 said:
If the 4-D doesn't have the feats, he doesn't have the feats. A 4-D doesn't gain resistance to hax just because he has an extra dimension.
I am pretty sure that is not the wiki consensus, I have seen this being debated many times over the past 3 years and it was always the same.

@Kaltias: Well if Arceus can use all of Dialga and Palkia's abilities to the same extent then I suppose that's fine. I do disagree with Kepekley's reasoning though.

@Cal: Didn't the wiki agree that lower dimensional hax can't affect higher dimensional characters? That's why Homura and Martian Manhunter's TP feats are considered so impressive

He has their abilities to the same extent (well technically higher but we don't know how much)

@Kaltias

A 3-D can't interact with a 4-D, just like your two-dimensional shadow is incapable of interacting with you, a 3-D object. The opposite, a 4-D can't interact with a 3-D, is just as true.

So I have to ask for links on how this was discussed.

Joseph619 said:
@Cal: Didn't the wiki agree that lower dimensional hax can't affect higher dimensional characters? That's why Homura and Martian Manhunter's TP feats are considered so impressive
That's if the character themselves are lower dimensional, such as a 3-D being having a 4-D hax. It's not backwards compatible, however. All squares are rectangles, but not all rectangles are squares.

Higher dimensionals affecting lower dimensionals is definitely a no-no. Punch your shadow.

The only way the two dimensions can interact is through hax, which is probably how it was decided.

It's definitely possible. Draw a stick man on a paper, now burn the paper. The stick man is destroyed

Also bad example, the shadow is the projection of a higher dimensional being in this case (3-D me to 2-D shadow) not a simple 2-D being

Well, a general fight between a 3-D and 4-D (assuming the 3-D char has no 4-D power) would be considered mismatch stomp om the wiki in favor of the 4-D just by tiering difference.

That's the point. You destroy the being alongside its level of existence via affecting the higher dimensional construct that contains it

@Cal

Arzon solos VSBW

@Kal

We're derailing this thread. Let's drop this for a while. I will take it to a wall if necessary.

My vote is still on Arceus, BTW. He can affect 2-Bs.

@Kepekley: Let's go to your wall then, I'm quite interested in your topic. Do you have any match in mind to test your theory?

What theory? In my view, the two dimensions can't directly interact, so there'd be no match-up.

What I, you and Kal have been talking about. Since me and Kal disagreed with you on that, based on the previous wiki consensus.

Arceus for the big AP advantage and bacause of the huge amount of hax that would screw A-S, such as knowlege, emotions and willpower erasure, void manipulation, space-time manipulation and power nullification

And..... How exactly is Arceus going to deal with "Lol probability manip"?

Cause, if he can't, well.......

So.... How exactly is Anti-spiral supposed to have the slightest chance of victory?

So, this would be a stomp?

Dangit guys, it's only okay to make stomps if Cal gets tortured.

I still don't know how this isn't a stomp if Arceus can just say "Lol Power Null" And make Anti-Spiral unable to do anything.

Then why hasn't this been hakai'd?

Does Rice need to be called?

Then I guess he'd have to break out the Omega Void Manipulation.

Insert gif of SSB Goku from Xenoverse 2 screaming DO IT!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back