• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anti Regen for Toriko characters

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaChi2

VS Battles
Retired
Remember back at the end of the AIR arc when Komatsu's heart was destroyed by Teppei and none could heal it since they couldnt access the back chanel where Komatsu's heart had been sent to or whatever happened to it?

Would this be scalable for anyone capable of using back channels? As Teppei could do it and there are more skillful back channel users such as Joie and Starjun.

bump, I'd rather have people disagreeing with this than having it ignored.

First you need to add Topics on your Thread so people can found your Thread.

Btw this is seems like special ability for Teppei on using back channels or like starjun who has his own special ability with back channels so i don't think this can be scaled to anyone and for the anti regen thing I will read the chapter again.

The feat in questio that is seems like anti regen to me but I still prefer the other to show such ability and not just be scaled from Teppei since after this we dont see any new anti regen feat or ability until Acacia show up.

To be fair, this anti regen only applies to people who cannot access back channels (since it seems the heart was sent there), afterwards everyone can use them since they ate PAIR so the ability lost usability.

I think that only NEO/Acacia has shown a clear strong anti-Regenerationn power.

okay, nvm this then, it was a random idea. I just wanted others' opinions. I'm okay if you close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back