• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Antasma killers are getting into the fight. Snatcher vs Nightmare(but not the canon one). GRACE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just fixed the scaling chain in Kirby; Turns out, Nightmare's last game was before Return to Dream Land (which has Magolor's feat), not after. So, he's kinda weak.

Yeah, you can use Parallel Nightmare, he one-shots but also doesn't have NPI and needs to use hax to win before Snatcher may do the same.

P. Nightmare teleports around and shoots energy & stuff, I could guess that "some time" after seeing his attacks going through his foe he could use mindhax. What would Snatcher do if his attacks don't provoke a reaction?

P. Nightmare teleports around and shoots energy & stuff, I could guess that "some time" after seeing his attacks going through his foe he could use mindhax. What would Snatcher do if his attacks don't provoke a reaction?
Likely use one of his good hax BFR, Death, Soul, or Pain Manipulation

Likely use one of his good hax BFR, Death, Soul, or Pain Manipulation
P. Nightmare can counter BFR via dimensional travel.
However other mind based Snatcher's hax I didn't see P. Nightmare be able to counter.
So I guess it's comes down for who will use his main hax first.
Looking on the P. Nightmare battle I don't really think he uses mind hax commonly, possibly he would need a time for it.
While Snatcher can after time see that P. Nightmare would do absolutely nothing good for him and would use his hax(as Snatcher stated, he could easily kill Hat kid, if Hat kid wasn't helpful).

BFR is a non-issue, P. Nightmare is the best dimensional traveler in Kirby. Death and Soul are weird, Nightmare was a real nightmare that became real, he has a face and hands but his body is a twister, and P. Nightmare should have much the same, so idk what to make of that.

Either way leaning towards Incon
once both realize they can't win with normal attacks they'll try to use their best hax

Nightmare Mind Haxs or Snatcher Death or Pain Haxs

Either way leaning towards Incon
once both realize they can't win with normal attacks they'll try to use their best hax

Nightmare Mind Haxs or Snatcher Death or Pain Haxs
So, should I count your vote for inconclusive, or you would wait for further go?

I'll vote incon here. I agree with pretty much everything said, it comes down to whoever uses their best hax first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back