• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Another reality bender for Dr. Clef

Discord’s hax is pretty much thought based. How does clef use his hax? Also doesn’t Clef resist Reality Warping?

He seems to have only used it to get into a job which doesn’t really seem like a combat scenario tbh
Yeah, obviously he's not gonna use it to get Discord to kill himself. He'll probably try to gain his trust before leading him to a place where he can be contained

Also before you bring up SBA, they're both fully in-character as stated in the OP
So his resistance is a few meters away? I’m confused
Meaning that a few meters radius around him cannot get affected by Reality Warping

Yeah, obviously he's not gonna use it to get Discord to kill himself. He'll probably try to gain his trust before leading him to a place where he can be contained

Also before you bring up SBA, they're both fully in-character as stated in the OP
I doubt clef could get a word out before he uses his hax unless he uses it up close or something

I doubt clef could get a word out before he uses his hax unless he uses it up close or something
Eh, Discord too is fully in-character. If I recall, wasn't he essentially provoked before using his haxes? At his debut episode

I think he uses his hax all the time actually
To assault random strangers who did nothing to him?

Also I just realized, do we default for start of series Discord or end of series Discord? Because I think they have very different starting moves

Ok but that doesn’t change the fact that SBA says they’re “willing to kill”
You do realize that if it's not in-character for the character to immediately try to win, they won't do that if they're "Completely In-Character", right?

You do realize that if it's not in-character for the character to immediately try to win, they won't do that if they're "Completely In-Character", right?
They’re still trying to win the fight by any means necessary, so obviously they’re gonna be using their abilities to win

They’re still trying to win the fight by any means necessary, so obviously they’re gonna be using their abilities to win
The try to win by any means necessary is a state of mind assumption. While bloodlust removes in-character limitations, making them "Completely In-Character" instead removes that assumed state of mind

Basically these 2 just met but one of them has prior knowledge

The try to win by any means necessary is a state of mind assumption. While bloodlust removes in-character limitations, making them "Completely In-Character" instead removes that assumed state of mind

Basically these 2 just met but one of them has prior knowledge
I still feel like they would be aware that they are in a fight and would use their abilities somehow

I still feel like they would be aware that they are in a fight and would use their abilities somehow
I mean, Clef does have an in-character reason to get Discord locked up and if he slips up, Discord can easily hit him with a giant rock or just punch him. Due to his speed, Clef will likely not have a chance to attack so for now, his best bet is to trick him

Discord has a pretty bad track record of getting tricked so this can be pretty interesting

I mean, Clef does have an in-character reason to get Discord locked up and if he slips up, Discord can easily hit him with a giant rock or just punch him. Due to his speed, Clef will likely not have a chance to attack so for now, his best bet is to trick him

Discord has a pretty bad track record of getting tricked so this can be pretty interesting
Then I feel like Dr. Clef would trick Discord somehow and would win since he probably has dealt with them before

Back