• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Another reality bender for Dr. Clef

Peppersalt43

They/Them
Chaotic Neutral : 7
Chaotic Good : 0
Incon : 0

I'm not sure if I should equalize speed since they won't really start with instantly trying to kill each other
Both are completely in-character
Dr. Clef has prior knowledge
Fight takes place in PonyVille, 5 meters apart

This is probably the stupidest idea I've ever done but... Oh well, lets see if this works

Last edited:
High 1-A plot manip would just make Discord be contained if the plot demand it.
If I recall, his along with many other SCP Foumdation character's isn't applicable in combat, otherwise there would be a mass removal in SCP matches in the removal thread

Clef has the funny revolver, and due to his prior knowledge, he's likely to start with that.

what does discord start with?

what does discord start with?
Probably try to bend reality while taunting the guy

Ironically he could just punch Clef to one-shot but that's not in-character for him. Are you talking about the radioactive revolver thing by the way?

Probably try to bend reality while taunting the guy

Ironically he could just punch Clef to one-shot but that's not in-character for him. Are you talking about the radioactive revolver thing by the way?
Reality bending is covered by his telekill

and yeah, his funny revolver.

Nope. In the meantime, can you give a list of things Discord would in-character when meeting someone like Dr. Clef?
Discord became a frequently reoccurring character during 1 of the seasons, & it's been years since I've watched MLP, & he has a wall of hax.
I do not remember his behaviour when meeting new, hostile or otherwise individuals well enough to be sure how he'd act.

He's often self-serving & interested in fun, as shown with how he needed time to grasp a lot of concepts of friendship, & as the embodiment of Chaos, what he might do is not something I'm uncertain of.

Some of it might be dependent on how Dr. Clef is, especially at a glance. How does he look & act & such? Besides that he's hostile?

Lemme re-read the Wiki a bit to refresh my memory.

"When Twilight and her friends venture into the palace labyrinth, Discord prevents them from "cheating" in his "game" by magically removing the ponies' wings and horns. This enforces the first rule of his game: no flying and no magic. The second rule is that they must all play the game, or else he wins. He separates them in the maze, and the game begins. Discord confronts the Mane Six with trials that make them question themselves, causing them to contradict the elements they represent."

So in that instance, when the Mane 6 were coming to confront him, he did a form of Power Nullification & then Mind Manipulation.

"Twilight is upset when Discord takes away the maze before they can find the Elements of Harmony, until Discord reveals they were not in the labyrinth but back in Ponyville."

& apparently use of an illusion?

"When Tree Hugger soothes the Smooze back to normal, Discord becomes fed up and nearly banishes her to another dimension."

BFR. In context, Tree Hugger was a friend of Fluttershy's, & Discord had become jealous.

"Throughout the evening, Discord tries to steer things toward more enjoyable activities, but Spike and Big Mac insist on playing their game. Discord's disinterest in the game and frustration eventually drive him to create a real-life version of Ogres & Oubliettes."

A bunch of Reality Warping... which is an innately adequate description since Reality Warping inherently means involving other abilities. I'm just not sure which. He made the board game & the costumes & powers real, IIRC. Context: During a guy's night with Big Mac & Spike, Discord wanted to play other games.

"In A Matter of Principals, Discord gets so upset when Twilight leaves Starlight Glimmer in charge of the School of Friendship in her absence instead of him that he tries to sabotage her lessons and activities. When Starlight banishes his physical form from the school grounds, he terrorizes the students as a ghost. Starlight eventually realizes that the reason for Discord's actions is because he felt left out of the school, not even having been invited to its grand opening."

Context speaks for itself. Astral Projection, plus probably Possession & other stuff, depending on what he did, which I don't remember.

The MLP Wiki describes his Personality with, among other things:
"In The Return of Harmony Part 1 and Part 2, Discord is shown to be a mischievous and manipulative trickster who effortlessly pulls pranks on others through the use of his powerful magic, illusions, and hypnotism with little to no consideration towards his victims. He has a sense of showmanship and drama, preferring to be playful towards his victims before getting down to business, as seen when he mocks and banters with Celestia and the Mane Six in Canterlot Tower."

So yeah, I'm not entirely sure what he'd lead with.
Other MLP experts may be able to provide info.

Has any progress been made on these matters?
Alright good news, his anti reality warp abilities does protect him from any ranged attacks
Some of it might be dependent on how Dr. Clef is, especially at a glance. How does he look & act & such? Besides that he's hostile?
Actually, Clef won't start out being hostile, especially with prior knowledge. He's fully capable of concealing his repulsive nature when needed

He has a third eye on his forehead underneath his fedora but otherwise he's pretty normal looking human. Discord hasn't seen a human but I assume he's not racist seeing as to how he hangs out a lot with Fluttershy
So yeah, I'm not entirely sure what he'd lead with.
Eh, he's a chaotic reality bender, everything's on the table for him

Alright good news, his anti reality warp abilities does protect him from any ranged attacks
I'd say that's subjectively good news -Do you think it's good news because you want Dr. Clef to win?-, but thanks for the info.
Actually, Clef won't start out being hostile, especially with prior knowledge. He's fully capable of concealing his repulsive nature when needed

He has a third eye on his forehead underneath his fedora but otherwise he's pretty normal looking human. Discord hasn't seen a human but I assume he's not racist seeing as to how he hangs out a lot with Fluttershy
So, at a glance, he's a secretive human with 3 eyes?
(Also, did Discord never appear in/learn of the Equestria Girls world?)

Back