• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

another questions with answers (this time it is a little more common)

how big is the verse?i believe in me.
every thing you see there is a dimension(the hands or something like that),said by marmota studio:
the post of youtube.
translation:

kung fu master(me)1 month ago
how about this.
answer me this questions
1.what is the limit of tesu's regeneration (because he survived being erased in all possible dimensions)
2. how many dimensions exist (it was said that tesu was erased in all possible dimensions)
3. who is more powerful, will do da or super akiles (because the first one can use 1000 hard hits and has perfect balance, and the other one has the wish belt and immense power)
4. Hara could destroy the planet with his power (because it was said that he managed to synchronize with the desert or with kalpa)
and marmota respond:
1. He is immortal unless he gets sick
2. Inside the allpa mama you can see the dimensions
3. Hara Da, the 1000 hard blows is the combination of the power of the desert AND the internal power of Hara's allpa mama (that power is why she transformed)
4. Nooo, desert energy is borrowed. Eliminate the planet and it would lose its power and be would die the same

1. the allpa mama has all the dimensions inside (the intro) I don't know how many dimensions there are
2. hara da has the power of the planet (kalpa) and the power of the allpa mama.

well, how big is kalpa?in another post(again i am the questioner,alexander david)they say me this: Hara and Tesu took 1 month to complete the infinite tournament.
that is what it would take for hara and tesu to go through kalpa, and that I noticed that they did not take stops, since it was never said what day it was in certain arrivals at the tournament.
or whether they slept or eat.
so thats all the questions.

Last edited:
1.what is the limit of tesu's regeneration (because he survived being erased in all possible dimensions)
His limit on this site are defined by his feats until he gets better regen feats. In this case, it would be Mid-Godly due to his spirit being destroyed.
2. how many dimensions exist (it was said that tesu was erased in all possible dimensions)
Unquantifiable, we don't know with this level of context.
3. who is more powerful, will do da or super akiles (because the first one can use 1000 hard hits and has perfect balance, and the other one has the wish belt and immense power)
Wish belt sounds like better hax to me. They can just wish for discount Saitama over there to never exist and boom, instant win.
1. He is immortal unless he gets sick
Depends on how he's immortal practically.
2. Inside the allpa mama you can see the dimensions
Pocket Reality Manipulation imo
3. Hara Da, the 1000 hard blows is the combination of the power of the desert AND the internal power of Hara's allpa mama (that power is why she transformed)
4. Nooo, desert energy is borrowed. Eliminate the planet and it would lose its power and be would die the same
These could mean anything, honestly. But both are Empowerment, I guess.

Why are you asking these anyway, the author already answered -.-

Well, that was exactly the question, because I don't know how big a kalpa is, and even if they are pocket realitys that not make a lot of sense.
because, if I think about it, it doesn't make sense that akiles kills or at least hurts tesu and tesu is destroyed in all possible dimensions, if all dimensions are inside the allpamama, the most logical thing would be that the allpamama is a portal for those dimensions

because I don't know how big a kalpa is
How are they portrayed? If it's just the planet, then it can be assumed to be as big as the Earth until further notice. If it's portrayed as having multiple stars, galaxies, etc, then it might be a universe

How are they portrayed? If it's just the planet, then it can be assumed to be as big as the Earth until further notice. If it's portrayed as having multiple stars, galaxies, etc, then it might be a universe
actually kalpa itself is like a country or I don't know what it is, it's a big fist,kalpa.
and watching all the episodes hara and tesu went through it completely in a matter of a month (if we don't count that they needed to sleep, wash, eat or drink) and that they had to fight several times with different enemies to continue advancing

Actually, the question would be if kalpa is the size of a country or a planet, since in the series itself it is even said that it is the world itself (that is, the world is just a fist that is a desert)

Back