• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Another One Bites the Dust. . . again.

Warren_Valion

VS Battles
Retired
I know it's a big trend right now to make a big post about why you are leaving the wiki because the staff is too mean or whatever blah blah blah.

I didn't make a big fuss of this last time and I don't plan on making one this time. My leaving isn't a statement or part of a movement or whatever, it isn't indicative of the wiki, but of my personal mental state currently, and what I want.

To put it simply, the problems in the stuff that I focused my attention on after I first left the wiki that pushed me to come back aren't there anymore, and the problems that I had with debating and discussions here are still here. Some more details about my problems can be found here.

I came back to get away from things and fix Dies Irae profiles, and I did that (And honestly, they are some of the best profiles on the wiki, you guys were lucky to have me frfr). Now with school returning and me taking on personal passion projects, I have no real desire to be here and it is too time-consuming, so I am leaving, it is that simple.

If you want to talk to talk, or even if you want to hear specifics about the problems I mentioned here, contact me on Discord: Warren Valion#8278

Goodbye, for real this time, probably.

As I stated in response to your private message, I am very sorry to hear that. You have been an excellent staff member, and we could definitely use your help. You and the other staff members who have left are always welcome back to your old positions if you change your mind.

Anyway, a big thank you for all of your help over the years. Good luck and please take care of yourself.

Last edited:
I understand your reasons for leaving. And I understood them earlier too when you made the previous thread. Real life always comes first and I know being staff and debating in general can take a lot out of you.

Good luck Warren. You are welcome back to your old positions if you choose to return. I will be hopeful.

Take care and good luck; it was nice to have you help out with a couple verses you were familiar with. It is is sad to see you go, but I can understand your reasons just fine. Peace out.

Back