• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Another MCU upgrade thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Antvasima said:
If this is just an MCU revision, I think that you can perform it if you hurry up and collaborate.
The thing is this is a rather big revision, and the last downgrade had to take over 3 threads, so I doubt this will be concluded quick enough as it involves bringing back up some downgraded stuff.

Actually.

I got a feeling this can happen in the meantime, Cal is only focusing on debunking the reasonings behind debunking meteor feat and upgrading Thor and co to 7-A.

So I think we can do this in the meantime

Wouldn't it take a lot of unnecessary work to upgrade everyone to High 7-A then again upgrade them to 6-C (assuming cal's CRT is successful)?

Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan said:
Wouldn't it take a lot of unnecessary work to upgrade everyone to High 7-A then again upgrade them to 6-C (assuming cal's CRT is successful)?
Not really.

We already have a simple calc in place, we just need to add it

So "High 7-A" with Environmental Destruction for Thor?
Nope, just solid High 7-A.

We never considered a storm partning environmental destruction on this wiki (Look at someone like Mob, Po, or Megaman for example, who get their tiers in some keys via storm parting)

Well, the problem isn't that I am stupid (I actually had a very high IQ when I tested it), but my attention is so split up into many tasks quickly after each other that it is hard for me to keep track and properly evaluate them all.

Antvasima said:
Well, the problem isn't that I am stupid (I actually had a very high IQ when I tested it), but my attention is so split up into many tasks quickly after each other that it is hard for me to keep track and properly evaluate them all.
Easily understandable, take your time and don't stress yourself out.

I likely do not have enough free time and focus to make a decision for you, but if you summarise the arguments, I might be able to give it a try.

Antvasima said:
I likely do not have enough free time and focus to make a decision for you, but if you summarise the arguments, I might be able to give it a try.
This CRT isn't an argument.

All we are doing here is about adding a already accepted calc by 2 calc members, the problem is that due to the forum move is if we apply this now, we will have to update a lot of pages and I don't know if it's feasible

Okay. Sorry about being strayminded then.

Well, it depends on if you hurry up or not. In worst case you can ask staff members to finish the revision for you via their message walls, as they will still be able to edit the wiki. Preferably content moderators.

Antvasima said:
Okay. Sorry about being strayminded then.
Well, it depends on if you hurry up or not. In worst case you can ask staff members to finish the revision for you via their message walls, as they will still be able to edit the wiki. Preferably content moderators.
Can Calc Members do it

I asked for people with rollback rights/calc group members to be able to continue editing the wiki as well, so Spino might be able to handle it. I am not sure yet if it is possible to change the wiki settings in this exact manner though.

Again, I think it seems a waste of work to upgrade all of the current 7-Bs to High 7-A then upgrade them to 6-C later.
I suppose it would be too much editing, so I suppose for now they can be 7-B (Just a few more weeks)

Okay. Is there anything left to do here then?

Okay. It might take 3-4 weeks after April 14 to start the discussion again though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back