• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Another FT CRT to add some ability’s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zeref should get healing reduction via Ankhseram Black Magic as we see his magic is able to dye Natsu’s scarf black and due to that magic its abel to block Wendy’s healing magic from being Abel to function properly and it took Wendy a lot more effort and most likely an emotional boost in order to turn the scarf back to normal(Link)(Link)

Lyon should get resistance to fire manipulation via his ice being unable to be melted by X784 Natsu’s fire(Link)

Evergreen should get danmaku via fairy machine gun(Link)(Link)(Link)(Link)(Link)(Link)(Link)(Link)

Atlas flame power null via burning away magic(Link)(Link)

Natsu could get Attack reflection via being able to reflect Gajeel’s dragon roar back at him(Link)(Link)

Makarov should get Resistance to sleep inducement via resisting Mystogons attempt to put everyone at the guild to sleep(Link)(Link)(Link)(Link)(Link)(Link)

Ultear should get telepathy as she was Abel to communicate with Wendy and Sherria via telepathy(Link)

Cobra should get overwhelming aura via overwhelming and paralyzing Wendy and Carla by flexing his power
(Episode 140 6:50-6:56)

(credit to Zackra for the screenshot)

Last edited:
Everything looks good, but I'd like a link to watch Cobra's aura.
I unfortunately don’t know how to link an episode clip as I watch the episode on Crunchyroll but if you go on Crunchyroll it’s episode 140 around the 6:50 mark-6:56

i think Zackra does tho so I’ll ask him

Disagree with Attack Reflection, Natsu was already up close and personal with Gajeel as he made the attack. Also Gajeel's roar contains traces of metal, Natsu stuck his hands out in front of Gajeel's breath attack (also look at the way he forms of hands, in a cone like formation which would help him pull off such a feat.) I can reflect streams of water with your hands, but that doesn't give you attack reflection.

Healing reduction should be a standard for death Manipulation in general but that's fine along with the others.

Disagree with Attack Reflection, Natsu was already up close and personal with Gajeel as he made the attack. Also Gajeel's roar contains traces of metal, Natsu stuck his hands out in front of Gajeel's breath attack (also look at the way he forms of hands, in a cone like formation which would help him pull off such a feat.) I can reflect streams of water with your hands, but that doesn't give you attack reflection.
That’s a good point im fine with disregarding attack reflection

Hmm, but the attack is way bigger than Natsu's hands and unlike water it doesn't have a properties such as cohesion and adhesion which make reflecting water much easier. It's like asking someone to deflect back a thrown box of nails which isn't possible just by sticking your hands out in front of you.

There's also the fact that reflecting punches is considered attack reflection so it being physical shouldn't matter here.

Hmm, but the attack is way bigger than Natsu's hands
initially? No, Roar's start off a lot thinner, Roars expand and increase in AoE as the attack travels further. Also the size doesn't really matter much since Natsu blocked it nigh point blank.
and unlike water it doesn't have a properties such as cohesion and adhesion which make reflecting water much easier. It's like asking someone to deflect back a thrown box of nails which isn't possible just by sticking your hands out in front of you.
You wouldn't be able to reflect nails because your skin wouldn't be able to withstand it, now if your hands were made of a different material such as stone and such then yeah, actually you could reflect nails and such as most of them would bounce off as opposed to sticking in, Natsu unlike us has much, much more durable skin which would allow him to do so. The water example was primarily used to get to the point that not all "reflection." Is what we'd consider Attack Reflection.

Also Natsu gave him an added boost, lunging forward to something already point blank and sticking his hands out in front of it, in this case blowing an attack like Gajeel's iron Breath would be possible due to Natsu's own momentum being used while also blocking an attack that didnt travel much from the user.
There's also the fact that reflecting punches is considered attack reflection so it being physical shouldn't matter here.
The point isn't that it's physical and the only people who have punch attack reflection like that are a few NNT characters, in most cases the reflection is further elaborated on. Such as Baki and Kengan characters being able to do such because they use the chi / "flow of power." from the punch itself to direct back at them. So this isn't the best of example either since punch reflection varries greatly from user to user. Natsu isn't doing any of that, he's sticking his hands out in front of something. Natsu did also receive a power up from his rage boost so its also possible this is done via AP.

initially? No, Roar's start off a lot thinner, Roars expand and increase in AoE as the attack travels further. Also the size doesn't really matter much since Natsu blocked it nigh point blank.
The attack is way bigger than Gajeel's head though and Natsu hands aren't that far apart plus he would have to touch every single piece of metal for it to all be reflected conventionally.
You wouldn't be able to reflect nails because your skin wouldn't be able to withstand it, now if your hands were made of a different material such as stone and such then yeah, actually you could reflect nails and such as most of them would bounce off as opposed to sticking in, Natsu unlike us has much, much more durable skin which would allow him to do so. The water example was primarily used to get to the point that not all "reflection." Is what we'd consider Attack Reflection.
It isn't the fact their nails that I'm getting at, it's the fact that their all sperate objects so just sticking your hands out in front of you wouldn't catch all of them. The only way that would work is if you either create a shockwave which Natsu isn't doing, or hitting the front end of the attack making a cascade like effect and throwing the attack back at Gajeel. The latter would count as attack reflection.
Also Natsu gave him an added boost, lunging forward to something already point blank and sticking his hands out in front of it, in this case blowing an attack like Gajeel's iron Breath would be possible due to Natsu's own momentum being used while also blocking an attack that didnt travel much from the user.
Distance shouldn't matter here.
The point isn't that it's physical and the only people who have punch attack reflection like that are a few NNT characters, in most cases the reflection is further elaborated on. Such as Baki and Kengan characters being able to do such because they use the chi / "flow of power." from the punch itself to direct back at them. So this isn't the best of example either since punch reflection varries greatly from user to user. Natsu isn't doing any of that, he's sticking his hands out in front of something. Natsu did also receive a power up from his rage boost so its also possible this is done via AP.
Bang and Garou can do similar things. a recent example is Bang reflecting Fuhrer Ugly's punch back into his own face just with martial arts alone.

Given that the attack reflection page just says that the ability encompasses the ability to use the enemies efforts against them, I would settle for limited Attack reflection as it requires Natsu to be physically stronger than the attack he is reflecting.

The attack is way bigger than Gajeel's head though and Natsu hands aren't that far apart plus he would have to touch every single piece of metal for it to all be reflected conventionally.
Again, the size of the beam doesn't matter especially when in comparison to his head. Natsu is quite literally right in front of Gajeel before he attacked, all he'd need to do from this range is block the attack where he notices Gajeel bringing his head down. And that's not necessarily true either as Gajeel's Breath attack isn't a conglomeration of individuals bits of metal such as nails and alike, it's a torrent of metal shards and magic so Natsu wouldn't need to reflect each piece, just the blast itself.
It isn't the fact their nails that I'm getting at, it's the fact that their all sperate objects so just sticking your hands out in front of you wouldn't catch all of them. The only way that would work is if you either create a shockwave which Natsu isn't doing, or hitting the front end of the attack making a cascade like effect and throwing the attack back at Gajeel. The latter would count as attack reflection.
They aren't all separate objects, it's a torrent of magic and iron, Gajeel just doesn't spew nails and shit from his mouth, it's just Gajeel spewing the element itself along with traces of shrapnel. Natsu wouldn't need to reflect every individual piece of metal, just the beam which he's shown doing. The latter isn't what Natsu did, he stuck his hands out in front of the breath attack whilst in close range, doing so would in turn blast the attack back at the one who did so.
Distance shouldn't matter here.
Distance absolutely matters here, they're both are point blank range from one another and Gajeel is utilizing a long ranged attack in this close of a Distance, Natsu wouldn't need to do much for the attack to hit Gajeel back, simply sticking his hands out in front of him. Roars are explosive, especially Natsu's and Gajeel's. They detonate upon collusion, the roar hitting Natsu's hands could also cause Gajeel to get his by his own attack.
Bang and Garou can do similar things. a recent example is Bang reflecting Fuhrer Ugly's punch back into his own face just with martial arts alone.
Via martial art, Natsu isn't doing reflection the same way they are. Bang can also nullify, reflect, interact with intangible shit, etc using his as a comparison doesn't really work but I get the point your trying to make.
Given that the attack reflection page just says that the ability encompasses the ability to use the enemies efforts against them, I would settle for limited Attack reflection as that's exactly what Natsu is doing here just in a minor capacity.
I can settle for a "Minor attack reflection." since there are several ways one can interpret it and never utilizes it again in the main series or 100YQ.

I’m fine with “minor attack reflection” I’ll wait for more input from staff and from others before tallying up the votes

Alright so with 3 staff in agreement I assume this is accepted and can applied is someone willing to apply the changes??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back