• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Another Courage Downgrade

Propellus

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Image Helper
Bronze Supporter
Do keep in mind that this downgrade is only meant for his low-end key, not his High 4-C Key. But anyways, while rewatching this show, I've noticed that apparently Courage and everyone else is scaling to this feat when a member of Robot Randy's race destroyed a mountain. But the problem is that, Courage has never even fought on par with him at all nor has even harmed him at all. If anything, he has literally stomped both Courage and especially Eustace (considering he was literally rendered to ash on many occasions) throughout half of the entire episode.

But what is my suggestion? I'd say only Robot Randy himself should scale to that High 7-C feat exclusively. The new scaling for everyone else including Courage himself would be down to 8-A based off of him surviving being inside of the core of sun and the fact that he can harm others who can harm him. But that will be all.

Edit: Oh and about his MFTL+ feat, I really don't see how's that going to scale to your reaction speed when you pilot something like that in space, which doesn't even make much sense. So, that part should just be nuked.

Last edited:
Looks like I can apply the changes

All finished, I guess this can be closed

Back