• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Another Conductor? On MY Train?

Psychomaster35

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
The Time Piece the Conductor held had been considered a very wanted valuable for the Toppat Clan, so upon reaching the Dead Bird Studio by train, many members had to go after him, yet were defeated with ease. Until one last person stepped out of the train, gun in hand. It was Mr. Macbeth.

Macbeth: Do I have to do everything myself...

Conductor: You want this time piece? Yer going to have to take it from me cold dead hands!

Speed is equalized, both are 9-B, and both are 10 meters apart. The battle is at the Dead Bird Studio.

Who wins?

The Smash Announcer:

Mettaton Inspiration:

The Dank Engine:

Well Mr. Macbeth scales massively above Henry (who is around 20 MJ last I checked), to the point where Henry can barely even scratch him. And his gun is even more powerful, as his gun is capable of one-shotting himself. Unless the Conductor has some massive scaling chain I'm not aware of, or has some form of durability negation, this is a stomp in Mr. Macbeth's favor.

Even if he led with it, I don't think it would be enough to put down Mr. Macbeth due to his durability. Besides, its more likely than not that Mr. Macbeth just shoots him right off the bat.

conductor only scales to a lot above 10 MJ. macbeth oneshots, this is a stomp. also if conductor uses the bomb, then they both die.

Back