• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Another Beast Changing The World

One thing you'll have to do is divide the number by 6, as our system is joules per second and a D&D round is 6 seconds.
The thing is from movement though, it doesn't need an entire round to do this

But it's still a major action which is over half of your allowable options.
Okay but then it shouldn't be equal to full 6 second
You can take two move actions per round, so dividing by 3 makes more sense to me
So we have it end as 13672040 joule/0.0032676959847 tons of TNT or 9-B+

So ehhhhh what do we do now, would this upgrade the 9-Bs in general or the calc does nothing?

Although it would be (If I have it correctly) like this:

5e:
CR 1/8 to 1 scales to Burning Hand calc and is 9-B
Then CR 2-4 is 9-B+ of this calc

Then 3.5e:
CR 1/8 to 1 9-B of Burning Hands
CR 2-4 At least 9-B+, likely 9-A

How terrible.

Very iffy on using this to replace 9-B Burning Hands.

Eh suppose it's fair since you folks don't even like the basis for the calc (If I use dirt the result is way below the Burning Hand calc)
Guess this will be rejected for now, until we find another 9-B+ feat

Eh suppose it's fair since you folks don't even like the basis for the calc (If I use dirt the result is way below the Burning Hand calc)
Going to sound weird, but what locations can a Dire Badger show up in? Because depending on habitate you can use that as a basis.

Going to sound weird, but what locations can a Dire Badger show up in? Because depending on habitat you can use that as a basis.
Temperate forests
I don't see how this changes it from being dirt, which will end as a result lower than the burning hands calc

Aye, although I wouldn't say I really agree with applying that time to a move action. If we were to get into the nitty gritty, there are a plethora of other minor technical details one could apply to this instance.

Back