• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I don't know what is with Aisha's profile. She is rated Low 2-C but Sasha and Misha haven't fused with each other once after they got their memories back. Same goes for Misha's and Sasha's profile, they don't even have their Goddess key.
While in Slime all characters are fairly haxed, the same mostly isn't true in MaouGakuin. Nobody is really anywhere close to Anos, tho they still bypass at the very least 21 layers of resistance to conceptual manipulation.

Last edited:
Summons Venuzdonoa
Although to be serious, there hasn't been an Aisha fusion since the Necrons regained their divine powers. Sasha can summon Venuzdonoa by herself so I assume a combination of Misha and Sasha can too.
that doesn't seem to answer how it counters probability manipulation.

plus Resistance to Conceptual Manipulation (Could use his Probability Manipulation to oppose the energy of device that could destroy the universe along with it, and concept of time unharmed)

just because it is a sword that nullifies reason doesn't mean it could not be countered with probability.
Venuzdonoa is 2B bruh..Plus it doesnot nullifies reason, rather it destroys reason and shatters reality. Plus Aisha is stronger than Veldora in terms of AP too. (Sasha,Misha and Aisha will be 2C soon)
Fought deeper world inhabitants. A deeper world inhabitant can destroy a shallow universe just by its existence. Aisha stomps...

would she even summon Veuzdonoa in character before she gets haxxed by veldora's probability manip?

and whats their starting move in character

I don't think both would instantly go for their strongest attacks if not bloodlusted

would she even summon Veuzdonoa in character before she gets haxxed by veldora's probability manip?

and whats their starting move in character

I don't think both would instantly go for their strongest attacks if not bloodlusted
Sasha is Venuzdonoa bro, Aisha's eyes has cm1 destruction and creation which is uncountably greater than low 2C baseline. Read Venuzdonoa's profile, Venuzdonoa can easily be used in the presence of Sasha Necron or Delsogade domain.

wait how is Sasha venuzdonoa apologies i only watched the anime so i don't really know much about deeper layers and such that happened

wait how is Sasha venuzdonoa apologies i only watched the anime so i don't really know much about deeper layers and such that happened
Sasha isn't Venuzdona but her past life's order has been used as a seal to use Venuzdonoa. You may say, logically Sasha is human form of Venuzdonoa but technically it isn't.

that's so complicated but I understand

also CM1 destruction is another wincon outside venuzdonoa

does veldora have any wincon?

so yeah Aisha fra

Back