• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Both 2-A
  • Speed Equal
  • SBA
-----------------
Arnos_Vol8_pic.png
Orcus_AFR.jpg

Anos:

Orcus:

No:

Idk, but i'm sure this dude has some tier 1 smurf haxs

If they don't specify what resistances Orcus has or if he has smurf then it will be impossible to decide a winner, if it just goes on like this it will be inconclusive and the best thing will be to ask to close the thread.

im waiting for the great grand downgrade that will possibly happen that will turn anos into the next demonbane character
Hahahahaha, nowadays entire reivisions of Anos' profile are done all the time and no contradictions are found in anything so it won't happen.

just watch. anos gonna end up as the next phoenix man losing all his powers
Sure Sure, keep waiting many downgrade attempts to Anos have already been made and all of them were completely rejected

DND unironically has resistances to practically every power on this site. The whole reason it isn’t on the profiles is because it would bloat them to hell and the blog on them is still incomplete. Also Orcus has an infinite scaling chain in this key last I checked. How high into 2-A is Anos?

I said practically all of them. Though I guess I can see how wording it slightly differently would be better.

99+ i think. same as his 2-B
Then even low balling Orcus stomp chain he can still one shot by doing literally anything (last I checked his scaling chain was infinite, and if that was nuked due 2-A being changed recently, he’ll still be hundreds of times baseline). Though he can’t negate Anos’ regeneration. I guess this depends on if Orcus has access to the labyrinth spell most gods around his level has. Pretty much he bfrs you to a labyrinth that power nulls you and people with an infinite scaling chain against Power Nullification still get power nulled anyways. Due to Orcus’ precognition he’ll immediately open with this if he has it but I can’t remember if he does. I know every other god with a similar status to him has it though and I believe he can cast the spell with wish even if he doesn’t have it (since wish can be used to cast other spells).

Pretty sure Orcus, like most DnD 2-As, has 1-A shit
I’ve constantly heard either that is false or a half truth. If I remember one character does but it isn’t combat applicable (well two, but the one that definitely has 1-A stuff is 6-B and it takes months to use).

I’ve constantly heard either that is false or a half truth. If I remember one character does but it isn’t combat applicable (well two, but the one that definitely has 1-A stuff is 6-B and it takes months to use).
Half truth is accurate, because Orcus is a weird situation. Gods theoretically have 1-A shit due to the 2nd Edition scan stating any god can use any spell, as certain spells possess 1-A abilities (largely due to shit from the Far Realm, giving them 1-A Fear Hax, BFR, etc). 2-A Orcus does have a Divine Spark, technically making him a God, but he stole it and is implied to have low control over it. So even though Orcus is a powerhouse on the 2-A hierarchy in D&D due to the Last Word (something capable of unmaking literally every other God in existence, and which is very slowly unmaking Orcus as a result of having it), it is highly debatable whether or not Orcus is included in the category of "God" and therefore whether he has 1-A shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back