• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anos vs Dante

Status
Not open for further replies.
The OP was somehow trolling with the match. It's like me putting Anos vs Akuta knowing that Akuta is infinite higher D as Anos

BFR his body, his source remains

They aren't fighting in the demon realm though
Bro, like i said, he just need to drop a seal upon the place they fighting, it is still a 9D seal that trap everything inside, unless Anos source is on a 10D plane of existence, everything gonna get trapped inside like a prison

The source moves alongside Anos' body (like an internal organ). So if you throw Anos' body in a 9-D realm, the source would go along with it, not because Dante is interacting with the source, but because the source is tied to body. So Dante's BFR should work.

Gonna ask for this thread to get closed.

Knowing that even the Mid tiers characters from the verse are a real threat to Anos's being.

The source moves alongside Anos' body (like an internal organ). So if you throw Anos' body in a 9-D realm, the source would go along with it, not because Dante is interacting with the source, but because the source is tied to body. So Dante's BFR should work.
Oh i see. There's still the issue of Venuzdonoa simply regenerating anos outside the realm or anos possibility doing it

Wait, how does the BFR work? cause with SBA, they ain't fighting in the realm
It's SEALING not BFR. And they're not fighting in the realm he's sealing him in the realm.
Oh i see. There's still the issue of Venuzdonoa simply regenerating anos outside the realm or anos possibility doing it
That would be NFL chief since Anos doesn't have any feat doing that with a 9-D sealing.

the Venuzdonoa not gonna regen here since dante negate high godly regen and negate resist to high godly negation a bunch of layer too

and this
It hits you and sends you to the demon realm that has a 9D distance, also the seal prevents any form of avatar creation and nullifies the powers
pl why you keep argue in this thread this is a big stomp and mismatch and it will be closed soon

It hits you and sends you to the demon realm that has a 9D distance, also the seal prevents any form of avatar creation and nullifies the powers
i don't remember it work this way, while Dante can BFR someone to Demon Realm, it is still entire different from Sealing
Wait, it also negates avatar? Damn
Ah yes, the seal prevent Demon from escape despite they can send shit from Demon Realm to Human World

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back