• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anos Voldigoad vs Shulk

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard his immeasurable only came from reacting to a spear that has no concept of time. Isnt that reaction?

The same Graham immeasurable came from reacting to the same spear. Which both fought each other.
That's why I said both immeasurable are due to reaction speed. But anyways.....

. . .

Immeasurable (Reacted to and managed to block Eges' spear which lacks the concept of time, hitting its targets with instantaneous movement. Additionally, the spear transcends space and time and is capable of travelling across time and space via sheer speed. Fought against Graham who was able to react to and block the same spear)

. . .

Immeasurable (Reacted to and managed to block Eges' spear which lacks the concept of time, hitting its targets with instantaneous movement. Additionally, the spear transcends space and time and is capable of travelling across time and space via sheer speed. Fought against Graham who was able to react to and block the same spear)
This is still reaction bro.

wait at their max? can't alvis just nuke Anos endlessly too? he is 2A, and Anos can and will regen but he can't do anything to Alvis while he do this.

This is incon, Alvis nukes and Anos nukes Shulk, but Alvis can't kill him and Anos can't interact with Alvis

edit: wait no. Alvis can create Shulk in memory space, which until now, exist outside a 2A Multiverse, Anos don't have the range to affect them while they incap Anos endlessly by nuking him endlessly.

Last edited:
Alvis cant kill Anos due to NEP2

edit: wait no. Alvis can create Shulk in memory space, which until now, exist outside a 2A Multiverse, Anos don't have the range to affect them while they incap Anos endlessly by nuking him endlessly.
and about this, idk... better wait

wait at their max? can't alvis just nuke Anos endlessly too? he is 2A, and Anos can and will regen but he can't do anything to Alvis while he do this.

This is incon, Alvis nukes and Anos nukes Shulk, but Alvis can't kill him and Anos can't interact with Alvis

Shulk which is created endless by Alvis, is he a type 2 concept? for I cannot find that thing in their profiles.Since he isn't, then Anos erases him. Also battles are judged based on their current profile. This is via wiki standards.

also pls explain how they can incap Anos when he has NEP 2 and can move his source outside his body and use ingall to reform a new body.

Shulk which is created endless by Alvis, is he a type 2 concept? for I cannot find that thing in their profiles.Since he isn't, then Anos erases him.
Anos lacks range. And Alvis was supposedly a type 2 concept from what I heard because he represents the Monando through the beginning and the end.

It is obvious that Anos lacks of range to affect Alvis, but it is not that Alvis can do shit against Anos, if it is a Type 2 concept, I really do not know, better to wait for more opinion of the supporters of Xenoblade, and also clarify that.

Also battles are judged based on their current profile. This is via wiki standards.
yeah, Memory space exist outside a 2A multiverse, thats even addressed in the page
reviving many deceased characters when time was reset, and erased all of Memory Space which is beyond space and time
Shulk profile

well now Alvis can BFR Anos to memory space (outside of a 2A distance from the fight) i guess.
Alvis Profile:
Dimensional Travel (Can teleport Shulk to and from The Passage of Fate and Memory Space. Can also act as a BFR),
And Alvis still is Monado but he should get end of space and time removed in the second part of the CRT but the first part can't even end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back