• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anos Voldigoad vs Franklin Richards SBA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I apologize if this is a stomp in either way. I just saw a big discussion thread on this, on another site. I just wanted to get peeps from here opinions.

Alright, just close this bitch. I knew Anos won, but I didn’t expect it to be a stomp. Knew the Hax match up was terrible for Franklin, so yea my bad. 🐸

Franklin Richards profile is so outdated, plus he should be far higher than 2-a and far higher than immeasurable speed but who is going to waist their time and make a crt.

Franklin Richards profile is so outdated, plus he should be far higher than 2-a and far higher than immeasurable speed but who is going to waist their time and make a crt.
There’s only 1-2 possible speed sets above Immeasurable, but who’s going to waste time explaining that.

There’s only 1-2 possible speed sets above Immeasurable, but who’s going to waste time explaining that.
Immesurable speed have different lvl someone with immesurable speed can be faster than another character with immesurable speed so when I said faster I meant his immesurable speed is far faster than anos's but since this isn't in his profile who cares

Immesurable speed have different lvl someone with immesurable speed can be faster than another character with immesurable speed so when I said faster I meant his immesurable speed is far faster than anos's but since this isn't in his profile who cares
Seems like you should go about making a CRT then 👀 unless it’s not possible.

All characters with immeasurable speed should be checked again,let's see if their immeasurable is by reaction,combat or travel.

Or a CRT to check all and see what feat makes them immeasurable. My opinion tho.

All characters with immeasurable speed should be checked again,let's see if their immeasurable is by reaction,combat or travel.

Or a CRT to check all and see what feat makes them immeasurable. My opinion tho.
Well, Anos is rated Immeasurable due to the whole Eges’ spear thing. Then fought Graham who could also react to it, so that would place reactions, and combat at Immeasurable. At least in my opinion, don’t know about travel,and all that. Though I’d be led to presume it would also be relatable to his reaction/combat, but what do I know.

Well, Anos is rated Immeasurable due to the whole Eges’ spear thing. Then fought Graham who could also react to it, so that would place reactions, and combat at Immeasurable. At least in my opinion, don’t know about travel,and all that. Though I’d be led to presume it would also be relatable to his reaction/combat, but what do I know.
Reaction speed + reaction speed = combat speed? Makes sense, I guess.

Don’t purposely misconstrue what I’m saying, I said he fought against Graham, who could also react to the spear. If either of them, ever, even once, landed a hit on the other. It means it was, even if momentarily, beyond their reaction speed for a second.
Which wouldn’t be too far of a reach to then say, their combat speed is at least comparable to their reaction speed.

Don’t purposely misconstrue what I’m saying, I said he fought against Graham, who could also react to the spear. If either of them, ever, even once, landed a hit on the other. It means it was, even if momentarily, beyond their reaction speed for a second.
Which wouldn’t be too far of a reach to then say, their combat speed is at least comparable to their reaction speed.
I understand.

Am sure anos is a character not into taijutsu tho.

You again arguing against anos immeasurable??? We have to explain this again?
Reacted to and managed to block a spear that transcend space and time, hitting the target with an instantaneous movement and fought against Graham who can dodge and block the same spear... Also they can hit each other with their attacks, which means that they need to overcome their reactions, which is impossible without combat/movement speed on the same level

Last edited:
Am sure anos is a character not into taijutsu tho.
Just seen this part of the comment, and after seeing this
You again arguing against anos immeasurable
I presume you’re adamantly against Immeasurable Anos, with that being said, I wouldn’t know why you’d be.
It’s fairly obvious he transcends Linear Time, which is enough evidence for Immeasurable, in and of itself.

I never said am against
You again arguing against anos immeasurable??? We have to explain this again?
Reacted to and managed to block a spear that transcend space and time, hitting the target with an instantaneous movement and fought against Graham who can dodge and block the same spear... Also they can hit each other with their attacks, which means that they need to overcome their reactions, which is impossible without combat/movement speed on the same level

Im not the type who hates on other sites, but when you think kami tenchi defeats Lucifer Morningstar via "omnipotence" or saying omnipotence only means "infinite strength"...you know something is wrong

Still better than comicvine though.

I typically stay off the ridiculous groups, the groups I’m in are actually full of wiki supporters. So, I rarely have to deal with stupidity. Though I did have to run someone’s shit when they tried telling some random that Immeasurable/Infinite/Irrelevant Speed Sets don’t exist, that they’re all the same, “by the dictionary.”
Embarrassed him on the open thread, but yea, FB has its bad peeps. Just like this wiki does, I stick to the good people. Makes my time easier, and more fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back