• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anos Voldigoad UPGRADE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am neutral.

Also, here is a somewhat more accurate translation of the statement:
i'm actually waiting for your translation as Google translate is kind weird.

So after saw your version, it is not Immeasurable as any mean, as the line: the weight of world sound more figurative than something actual. At best if we take the line at literal meaning, it is Universal.

So after saw your version, it is not Immeasurable as any mean, as the line: the weight of world sound more figurative than something actual. At best if we take the line at literal meaning, it is Universal.
it is a space-time continuum, why is it Universal?
So anyone that stop 4d attack should get Immeasurable LS then. No
Eques tried to crush Anos with the weight of the world, so, yeah

It based on the premise that you cherrypicking and interpreting the word "world" as the universal space-time continuum and the word "crush" in term of weight down something, but again i can also interpret them with other meaning. Nothing here is a solid proof to prove the "gear" is a 4d object or have 4d weight

Last edited:
It based on the premise that you cherrypicking and interpreting the word "world" as the universal space-time continuum, but again i can also interpret it with other meaning. Nothing here is a solid proof to prove the "gear" is a 4d object or have 4d weight
The Militia World already is accepted as a Space-Time Continuum in the profilesand the cosmology blog

I edit the comment, you can re-read it
Bro from the looks of it, it seems you haven't understood/completely misunderstood the chapter. Eques has gears of fate/ destiny made up of copper and wood, and with that he can manipulate 4D universes(their laws,fate), can regenerate himself, he has some 4D haxes, he has immeasurable speed and is extremely durable and can attack anyone with his gears. Moreover the gears are innumerable in number.
EQUES STOLE THE WEIGHT OF A 4D UNIVERSE USING HAX(in this case gears), and turned the gears using magic and using the weight of the world as his own weight or thrust, he approached Anos and attempted to crush Anos. Anos withstood it with a pinky finger and then opened his chaotic eyes..

It based on the premise that you cherrypicking and interpreting the word "world" as the universal space-time continuum and the word "crush" in term of weight down something, but again i can also interpret them with other meaning. Nothing here is a solid proof to prove the "gear" is a 4d object or have 4d weight
The terminology, "world" which in Japanese means sekai are already accepted as space-time quantinuums in Maou Gakuin crt. Check the blog.
Like the gears of Eques, there is some kind of power at work that the magic eye cannot see.
Perhaps it's some kind of order?
Either way, if there is something out there, there must be a way to look into its depths.
I changed my magic eye in various ways to see if I could match the wavelengths of this unseen force. --WN chap: 492

make your contentions more understandable. you said, there’s no proof the universes are 4D, then you say, they are 4D but the feat of him lifting it is cherry-picking. Then you say that lifting 4D in general isn’t immeasurable. 🗿

lmao like what.
i never said lifting 4d structure is not immeasurable, what i said is the line is vague and figurative thus should not be taken at face value with literal meaning
The terminology, "world" which in Japanese means sekai are already accepted as space-time quantinuums in Maou Gakuin crt. Check the blog.
i know that blog, that why i said the premise of this is cherrypicking the word "world" and abuse it to give the rating even though the word being accepted as universal space-time continuum. i doubt you guys will change your mind cuz that is the way you guys interpreting it

Anyway i re-read the entire scene over and over, the compromise i can think of is Universal (as the scene did said whoever the guy use the Wheel is have the weight of the world), possibly/likely Immeasurable. As of now i'm too busy with other stuff, sorry guys

Anyway i re-read the entire scene over and over, the compromise i can think of is Universal (as the scene did said whoever the guy use the Wheel is have the weight of the world), possibly/likely Immeasurable. As of now i'm too busy with other stuff, sorry guys
Universal lifting strength means lifting Universal sized space on 3D standards. But Eques stole weight of Militia world and put it on Anos's body. Actually, those who read the novel can easily interpret this.
Anyways, I do respect your opinion here.

i never said lifting 4d structure is not immeasurable, what i said is the line is vague and figurative thus should not be taken at face value with literal meaning

i know that blog, that why i said the premise of this is cherrypicking the word "world" and abuse it to give the rating even though the word being accepted as universal space-time continuum. i doubt you guys will change your mind cuz that is the way you guys interpreting it

He used the weight of the Militia World, which is 4-D already evaluted in the profile and cosmology blog, if it wasnt 4-D, their tiers won't even be tier 2, they all would be 3-A to High 3-A

Why'd you guys argued about the universes being 4-D or not? Obviously they're 4-D.... And yeah I agree even more than before, as stated previously Eques took the weight of militia world which is 4-D so immeasurable lifting strength seems legit. Even more when Anos stop him with a single finger

Why do we need staff input when Shizuka is already here?
anime-okay-then.gif

Immeasurable Lifting Strength seems fine.
Aight, I will need Anos Voldigoad profile unlocked

also, does this CRT also applies to Graham? since, Graham current Universal lfiting strength comes from being scaled to Anos, which will be upgraded to Immeasurable lifting strength

So basically everyone here agreed and elizhaa agreed with the proposals... Do we need more staff input or the changes can be applied?

Aight, I will need Anos Voldigoad profile unlocked

also, does this CRT also applies to Graham? since, Graham current Universal lfiting strength comes from being scaled to Anos, which will be upgraded to Immeasurable lifting strength
Maybe, if he scale to Anos then yes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back