• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anos Voldigoad UPGRADE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lifting Strength: Class M (Lifted a castle) | Universal (Moved the moon to create a solar eclipse. Stopped Eques' attack which attempted to overwhelm and crush Anos with the weight of the universe[138])

"For 700 million years in the world of Militia alone, her mother Elenesia's world, her mother's world, her mother's world, and the Creator's ancestors have recreated this world for generations. While being robbed by you, the amount of fire dew stored at the bottom of the divine world does not fit the bill at all. "

"It's a foreign body in a stupid world. Do you think that if you regain the fire dew, your lost life will come back?"

"Well, but my ancestors were able to connect while wishing for peace. You can't touch it. I'll take it all back and return it to this mother world."

The gears spun like a mockery.

"I should have said that I am the world."

Eques spreads his arms wide.

"Turn around. Turn around, despair--"

The gears of all the gods rotated vigorously, and a tremendous amount of sparks were scattered.

The wheels connected to his chest begin to rotate slowly.

"Turn around"

The divine and copper-colored light emitted by the old wheels is transmitted to the whole body of Eques.

Go, Gogo, Gogogogogo, and the <Devil Garden> created by Misha were shaking.

There was light behind him, and what appeared there was a copper gear.

Shining brown, it appeared innumerably one after another and spread to cover the high sky.

Copper gears mesh with each other to form a sphere.

It was like the sun of gears.

"Look, it's a foreign body in the world."

Eques says.

"This is itworldIThe end of the fire dew that I stole. From the world of the beginning to the world of today, it is the present appearance of people who have been swallowed by gears. "

Raising his hands wide, Eques uttered a noisy voice.

"<Gears of Destiny> Vertex Femblem"

When the myriad of gears spun, the magical power of Eques jumped up, and the destroyed arms and head, and the burnt gods were regenerated in a blink of an eye.

The divine light that erupts shave off the surface of the Demon King Garden and shakes the ice trees and mountains.

"Now the cogwheel of great destiny is spinning, and you are torn apart by the wheels of despair."

"Try it"

Eques's line of sight collided with my line of sight, and silence came to the scene.

"<Extreme prison world extinction ash smoldering cannonEgil Grone Angdroa> ”

Build a magic square turret and set fire to the end.

Eques turned his arm to it and drew a magic circle of gears.

Countless gears inside the magic circle rotate, and copper wheels appear. It is connected, and it turns vigorously.

"<God World Gear Domination WheelBoros Hetero Arvis> ”

The brown shining wheels swell enormously, and while swirling magical power, they rotate at a tremendous speed.

It was fired vigorously toward the final fire.

The wheels collide with the fire as if drawing a straight line from the left and right.

Everything in the world burned and countless cracks ran.

If it's not a three-sided world, it's probably around the time when it's gone down several times and fishing is coming.

<Extreme prison world extinction ash smoldering cannonEgil Grone Angdroa> Turns the wheel of God into ashes, and <God World Gear Domination WheelBoros Hetero Arvis> Rip through the fire of the end.

"--Did you think only you?"

Eques makes a noise-mixed voice while the violent collision sounds of the magic of destruction echo.

"Did you think that you were the only one who confronted the will of the world? There were non-conforming people in the world of Elenesia, in the world before it, and in the world far before it. Like you. I've swallowed countless dwarf foreign bodies into the Gear of Destiny. Those who were once called non-conforming people are now, without exception, in order-this gear. "

Rotating his own gear, Eques wears a divine magical power.

The copper color and jet black scattered sparks, dyeing the three-sided world with godliness and dignity.

"If you don't suppress magical power, the world will be destroyed. It's the same with me."

Eques is <Extreme prison world extinction ash smoldering cannonEgil Grone AngdroaWhen I completely offset the>, I told him to look down on me.

"Kuha"

Eques dyes the god's eyes of gears astonishingly.

Already the second <Extreme prison world extinction ash smoldering cannonEgil Grone Angdroa> Was approaching him.

"If not, it's awakening."

His god is wrapped in the black fire of the end.

"Sora, it's a playground that won't perish."

Play your fingertips and draw a magic circle loosely.

<Extreme prison world extinction ash smoldering cannonEgil Grone Angdroa> There are seven turrets.

"Play more flashy"

The final fire was fired in rapid succession, one after another toward the Eques god.

Seven destructions that attack fiercelyGod's eyeeyeThen, the next moment, he disappeared from the spot.

"worldIOrdered by. It should be destroyed by the gears of those who were once non-conforming. "

A voice mixed with noise echoes.

"The cogwheel of time begins to turn. You left behind in the past so that the past and the future do not intersect, you will not be able to catch up with me in the future forever."

At a speed that seems to have skipped time, <Extreme prison world extinction ash smoldering cannonEgil Grone AngdroaEques, who avoided> and went around behind me, was swinging his right arm up.

The gear of that hand rotated at high speed, and my face was smashed and pushed out.

I grabbed it with my left hand and took it casually.

The gear rotates in the hand, but it is pressed firmly and stopped.

"... Gee ...!?"

"Did you think your future will reach my past?"

<Gear of Destiny> Vertex Femblem rotates, and his magical power rises again.

Every time the gear turns, his strength increases and pushes my hand back, holding my fist.

"The upper gear begins to rotate. The limit is raised by the gear, and you and I are separated by the dimension of force."

Eques tries to crush me with a force that exceeds the upper limit of order.

In the old world, there must have been a non-conforming person who exerted a force beyond order.

He wants to show off that he has even slaughtered it and turned it into a cogwheel of order.

However, this left hand did not make a slight movement.

"What happened? Is it that much power beyond the upper limit of the world?"

"Thou shalt be torn by the upper gear."

The wheels of Eques spin vigorously, and the <Gear of Destiny> gives him power.

The guy who jumped out with all his might squeezed the gears of his feet and the ground.

As if he had been kicked out, he rushed in while scraping the surface of the earth with gears.

"--It's like being overwhelmed by the weight of the world."

The weight of his body increases.

Putting the weight of the world on that little body, he thrusts into me.

chapter 477

Isnt that world actually a Space-Time Continuum?

his Lifting strength need to be upgraded from Universal to Immeasurable

Immeasurable---Infinite strength in relation to 3-dimensional entities, equated to
higher-order beings on greater planes of existence and/or
higher-dimensional beings when portrayed as qualitatively superio

Last edited:

Lifting Strength: Class M (Lifted a castle) | Universal (Moved the moon to create a solar eclipse. Stopped Eques' attack which attempted to overwhelm and crush Anos with the weight of the universe[138])

"For 700 million years in the world of Militia alone, her mother Elenesia's world, her mother's world, her mother's world, and the Creator's ancestors have recreated this world for generations. While being robbed by you, the amount of fire dew stored at the bottom of the divine world does not fit the bill at all. "

"It's a foreign body in a stupid world. Do you think that if you regain the fire dew, your lost life will come back?"

"Well, but my ancestors were able to connect while wishing for peace. You can't touch it. I'll take it all back and return it to this mother world."

The gears spun like a mockery.

"I should have said that I am the world."

Eques spreads his arms wide.

"Turn around. Turn around, despair--"

The gears of all the gods rotated vigorously, and a tremendous amount of sparks were scattered.

The wheels connected to his chest begin to rotate slowly.

"Turn around"

The divine and copper-colored light emitted by the old wheels is transmitted to the whole body of Eques.

Go, Gogo, Gogogogogo, and the <Devil Garden> created by Misha were shaking.

There was light behind him, and what appeared there was a copper gear.

Shining brown, it appeared innumerably one after another and spread to cover the high sky.

Copper gears mesh with each other to form a sphere.

It was like the sun of gears.

"Look, it's a foreign body in the world."

Eques says.

"This is itworldIThe end of the fire dew that I stole. From the world of the beginning to the world of today, it is the present appearance of people who have been swallowed by gears. "

Raising his hands wide, Eques uttered a noisy voice.

"<Gears of Destiny> Vertex Femblem"

When the myriad of gears spun, the magical power of Eques jumped up, and the destroyed arms and head, and the burnt gods were regenerated in a blink of an eye.

The divine light that erupts shave off the surface of the Demon King Garden and shakes the ice trees and mountains.

"Now the cogwheel of great destiny is spinning, and you are torn apart by the wheels of despair."

"Try it"

Eques's line of sight collided with my line of sight, and silence came to the scene.

"<Extreme prison world extinction ash smoldering cannonEgil Grone Angdroa> ”

Build a magic square turret and set fire to the end.

Eques turned his arm to it and drew a magic circle of gears.

Countless gears inside the magic circle rotate, and copper wheels appear. It is connected, and it turns vigorously.

"<God World Gear Domination WheelBoros Hetero Arvis> ”

The brown shining wheels swell enormously, and while swirling magical power, they rotate at a tremendous speed.

It was fired vigorously toward the final fire.

The wheels collide with the fire as if drawing a straight line from the left and right.

Everything in the world burned and countless cracks ran.

If it's not a three-sided world, it's probably around the time when it's gone down several times and fishing is coming.

<Extreme prison world extinction ash smoldering cannonEgil Grone Angdroa> Turns the wheel of God into ashes, and <God World Gear Domination WheelBoros Hetero Arvis> Rip through the fire of the end.

"--Did you think only you?"

Eques makes a noise-mixed voice while the violent collision sounds of the magic of destruction echo.

"Did you think that you were the only one who confronted the will of the world? There were non-conforming people in the world of Elenesia, in the world before it, and in the world far before it. Like you. I've swallowed countless dwarf foreign bodies into the Gear of Destiny. Those who were once called non-conforming people are now, without exception, in order-this gear. "

Rotating his own gear, Eques wears a divine magical power.

The copper color and jet black scattered sparks, dyeing the three-sided world with godliness and dignity.

"If you don't suppress magical power, the world will be destroyed. It's the same with me."

Eques is <Extreme prison world extinction ash smoldering cannonEgil Grone AngdroaWhen I completely offset the>, I told him to look down on me.

"Kuha"

Eques dyes the god's eyes of gears astonishingly.

Already the second <Extreme prison world extinction ash smoldering cannonEgil Grone Angdroa> Was approaching him.

"If not, it's awakening."

His god is wrapped in the black fire of the end.

"Sora, it's a playground that won't perish."

Play your fingertips and draw a magic circle loosely.

<Extreme prison world extinction ash smoldering cannonEgil Grone Angdroa> There are seven turrets.

"Play more flashy"

The final fire was fired in rapid succession, one after another toward the Eques god.

Seven destructions that attack fiercelyGod's eyeeyeThen, the next moment, he disappeared from the spot.

"worldIOrdered by. It should be destroyed by the gears of those who were once non-conforming. "

A voice mixed with noise echoes.

"The cogwheel of time begins to turn. You left behind in the past so that the past and the future do not intersect, you will not be able to catch up with me in the future forever."

At a speed that seems to have skipped time, <Extreme prison world extinction ash smoldering cannonEgil Grone AngdroaEques, who avoided> and went around behind me, was swinging his right arm up.

The gear of that hand rotated at high speed, and my face was smashed and pushed out.

I grabbed it with my left hand and took it casually.

The gear rotates in the hand, but it is pressed firmly and stopped.

"... Gee ...!?"

"Did you think your future will reach my past?"

<Gear of Destiny> Vertex Femblem rotates, and his magical power rises again.

Every time the gear turns, his strength increases and pushes my hand back, holding my fist.

"The upper gear begins to rotate. The limit is raised by the gear, and you and I are separated by the dimension of force."

Eques tries to crush me with a force that exceeds the upper limit of order.

In the old world, there must have been a non-conforming person who exerted a force beyond order.

He wants to show off that he has even slaughtered it and turned it into a cogwheel of order.

However, this left hand did not make a slight movement.

"What happened? Is it that much power beyond the upper limit of the world?"

"Thou shalt be torn by the upper gear."

The wheels of Eques spin vigorously, and the <Gear of Destiny> gives him power.

The guy who jumped out with all his might squeezed the gears of his feet and the ground.

As if he had been kicked out, he rushed in while scraping the surface of the earth with gears.

chapter 477

Isnt that world actually the Militia World weight which is a Space-Time Continuum?

his Lifting strength need to be upgraded from Universal to Immeasurable

Immeasurable---Infinite strength in relation to 3-dimensional entities, equated to
higher-order beings on greater planes of existence and/or
higher-dimensional beings when portrayed as qualitatively superio
I am not sure whether the weight of the universe that Eques stole is a space-time quantinuum however I can tell that it is actually 4D universe with its own timeline.
The reason is that Eques has 4D haxes with its gears, has low 2C durability and AP(should be likely 2B) anyways.
So, obviously the universe was 4D.

Last edited:

"Your world is light"
I stopped the assault of the guy with all my strength with one little finger.

"It's a world of crap without the weight of life."
If that universe was 3D(only the space), then Anos would not have told Eques that your world doesnot possess life. I mean life cannot exist in space. Eques is not an idiot that he will try to crush Anos with the weight of a 3D universe, when Eques can manipulate and destroy 4D worlds with his gears knowing that most of Anos's spells are 4D.

Last edited:
Yeah, I find Inmensurable LF reasonable too.

Just wait untill I say that he can throw planets around with TK as if they were asteroids.
Do you know that Anos kinda played dodgeball with a multiverse destroying spell(2B; <Egil Grone Angdroa>) with Ron Cruz?
He also caught it in his mouth in Partington fight.
Also, he lifted an entire 4D universe with a pinky finger? How about 2 fingers? What about his palm? What about his bare full hand? What about his 2 hands?

Immediately after, the final fire released from Grasp Magic Hand <Rayon> was raging. The heavens and the earth turn into ashes in a blink of an eye, and the blood of the Demon King that overflows rots over the trees.
The mountains collapsed, the taiga was depleted, and the green as far as the eye could see was dyed in ashes.
All of the vast sea of trees in this world disappeared in a blink of an eye.
But-it barely stopped.
I exhale one.
However, not yet.
This body began to wear black particles of seven-fold spiral, and this time the ground cracked.
While making a dull noise, the earth cracked, the bottom was invisible, and even the end was invisible.
Destruction is about to overflow from the tattered roots.
Inhale quietly and somehow hold it down again.
It was settled to the extent that slightly black particles leaked.
In this world, this would be somehow.
"……Now"
I gazed at the man who collapsed in the wilderness.
It seems that he managed to stop the rest of the Extreme Hell World Destruction Ash Mortar Canon <Egil Grone Angdroa>, and it's even more tattered than this.
I said.
"I'm playing dodgeball. Can I talk about the other one?"

Stop causing confusion, this is only for lifting strength, please don't bring more things

I don't see anything that grant Immesurable LS.
The statement is very flowery, figurative speech which have nothing to to with the actual "weight" of the universe. And Anos stop an attack with power to crush the universe, not the universe itself

The statement is very flowery, figurative speech which have nothing to to with the actual "weight" of the universe. And Anos stop an attack with power to crush the universe, not the universe itself
Eques took the weight of an entire universe of the silver sea that is 4-D to crush Anos, and Anos stopped him with a single finger.

Have you read that chapter? Do you know what can Eques do with his gears?

NVM this, Below is a better translation of the chapter

Last edited:
I am neutral.

Also, here is a somewhat more accurate translation of the statement:

歯車が一つ回る毎に、奴の膂力が増し、拳を受け止めている俺の手を押し返す。

「上限の歯車は回り始める。限界は歯車により引き上げられ、汝と私は、力の次元にて隔てられる」

秩序の上限を超えたような力で、エクエスは俺を圧し潰そうとする。

かつての世界で、秩序を超えた膂力を発揮した不適合者がいたのだろう。

それすら屠り、秩序の歯車に変えてきたということを奴は誇示したいのだ。

だが、この左手は微動だにしなかった。

「どうした? 世界の上限を超えてその程度の力か?」

「汝は、上限の歯車に轢き裂かれる――」

勢いよくエクエスの車輪が回り、<運命の歯車>が奴に力を与える。

思いきり飛び退いた奴は、足の歯車と大地をぐっと噛み合わせた。

弾き出されたように、歯車で地表を削りながら奴は猛突進を仕掛けてきた。

「――それは、世界の重さに圧し潰されるが如く」

奴の体の重さがみるみる増す。

その小さな体に世界の重さを乗せて、奴は俺に突っ込んでくる。

「お前の世界は軽い」

全膂力を込めた奴の突撃を、俺は小指一本で止めていた。

「命の重さの伴わぬ、がらんどうの世界だ」

With each turn of the gears, his physical strength increases, and he forces back my hand, which is catching his fist.

"The gears of upper limits begin to turn. The limits are raised by the gears, and thou and I are separated by a dimension of force."

With a force that seems to exceed the upper limits of order, Eques tries to overwhelm and crush me.

In the former world, there were probably misfits who demonstrated physical strength that exceeded order.

He wants to display the fact that he has defeated even that and transformed it into a gear of order.

However, this left hand did not make the slightest movement.

"What's the matter? Is that the degree of a force that exceeds the upper limits of the world?"

"Thou shalt be run over and torn apart by the gears of upper limits--"

The wheels of Eques turn vigorously, and the <Gear of Fate> grants him power.

He jumped back with all his strength, and the gears in his legs firmly interlocked with the ground.

As if he had been shot out, he fiercely rushed forward, scraping off the ground surface with his gears.

"--It's like being overwhelmed and crushed by the weight of the world."

The weight of his body was increasing rapidly.

With the weight of the world on his small body, he plunges at me.

"Your world is light."

I had stopped his assault with all my physical strength, with only my little finger.

"It's a hollow world without the weight of life."

- WN Chapter 477

It isn't flowery it just has a meaning behind it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back