• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Annoying Orange vs Saitama

vs

Both High 6-A
Speed =
Post training saitama is being used

Last edited:
i don’t think saitama can really do anything here lol orange outhaxes to a ridiculous degree

orange can create 20,000,000 clones which saitama would have no way of dealing with, turn saitama into an apple with no arms or legs, drive him insane, eviscerate him with knife which blitzes and one-shots characters on orange’s level, and simply wish saitama out of existence if he winds up going super citrus. plus orange’s regen means saitama can’t do anything to him at all. even if saitama tries to restrain orange, outlast him, suffocate him, remove him from the battlefield, or launch him into space (all of which seem unlikely for saitama anyways), none of these options would work since orange can fight pretty much indefinitely, survive without air, and teleport

maybe use post-training saitama, he has a massive ap advantage which can overcome orange’s regeneration, and orange can still stand a chance by stalling him (which saitama would probably fall for) and using hax

ok this is interesting i think

orange leads with annoying saitama. this would probably be effective, since saitama wouldn't initially take the fight seriously and isn't really any smarter than most of the people orange has annoyed

saitama is strong enough to vaporize orange and bypass his regen but he would not lead with such an attack, he usually puts in so little effort that opponents several tiers below him still have remains after getting one-shotted, meaning orange’s regen should allow him to survive getting punched at least once

if this happens orange will likely recognize saitama as a proper threat and go super citrus, which would allow him to wish saitama out of existence

however orange is completely screwed if saitama starts going all out, since saitama can instantly vaporize him with a single hit and orange would have trouble avoiding the shockwaves from saitama's attacks

i feel like people are kind of looking for an excuse to vote for orange here lol, at the start of this thread people were voting orange fra before anyone had even provided reasoning

it's probably worth debating whether or not saitama will recognize orange as an actual threat before orange wish haxes or transmutates him

i feel like people are kind of looking for an excuse to vote for orange here lol, at the start of this thread people were voting orange fra before anyone had even provided reasoning
No reasoning is needed. Orange is so annoying Saitama just dies (In case it's not obvious, they were joking by FRAing a wincon that didn't even exist yet).

No reasoning is needed. Orange is so annoying Saitama just dies (In case it's not obvious, they were joking by FRAing a wincon that didn't even exist yet).
i can understand that, but now the same users are FRAing when the wincons have been listed, but not discussed, which makes it a little harder to tell if they’re kidding or not

Back