• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anime Tier List

I've only tried to watch the anime a few times.

But I have looked at the other stuff (Manga too) and... nothing really changes how I feel. Considering how much people meme and talk about Jojo, I find it a little disappointing myself. Then I see the type of power some Jojo characters have and realize the series would give me a headache if I could get past the artstyle
Don´t worry, maybe in the future your taste change and you can aproach jojo, but your reasons are completely valid and no one can blame you

lYH7LcP.png

Sao, Shippuden, black clover, shield hero, high school of the dead, toradora and more...
I meant to put High School of the Dead at Top Tier, that one's on me.

I pretty much stand on everything else.

SAO is trash, Shippuden definitely has bad moments, but I only watch the show for the arcs I like, which is why I put it at Top Tier. At it's best, Shippuden is amazing to watch.

Black Clover was... alright, I guess? Same for Shield Hero.

Toradora is one of my favorite Slice of Lice Romances out there.

SAO is trash
No.
Shippuden definitely has bad moments, but I only watch the show for the arcs I like
🤔
Shippuden is amazing to watch.
Yes, but it kept getting worse and worse
Black Clover was... alright, I guess?
How? It's a top tier anime
Same for Shield Hero.
Same for this
Toradora is one of my favorite Slice of Lice Romances out there.
Didn't work for me, tried watching it twice I think and nothing happened idk

Agree to disagree.

Yes, but it kept getting worse and worse
That's why I watch the arcs I like instead of the anime as a whole. It's one of my favorites when I watched the show like that.

How? It's a top tier anime
Agree to disagree.

Same for this
Same as above.

Didn't work for me, tried watching it twice I think and nothing happened idk
I can see why you say this.

So why you like it or is your fav?
To elaborate, I can see why many people say that Slice of Life Romance anime's don't really have anything happening. I just think that if you look a bit deeper, you can tell there's character development for the main protagonist(s).

Slice of Life anime tend to have subtle development for their characters, while Shonen anime's tend to be more explicit with their development for their characters. It's kinda hard to explain. I guess that's why I like Toradora, and Slice of Life anime in general.

To elaborate, I can see why many people say that Slice of Life Romance anime's don't really have anything happening. I just think that if you look a bit deeper, you can tell there's character development for the main protagonist(s).

Slice of Life anime tend to have subtle development for their characters, while Shonen anime's tend to be more explicit with their development for their characters. It's kinda hard to explain. I guess that's why I like Toradora, and Slice of Life anime in general.
It's not about slice of life idk... Just wasn't interested to any character but I didn't finish it so maybe could be good if I fully try to finish it

Alright, here is my list:

GOD/S TIER: Great Teacher Onizuka, Lucky Star, K-ON!!, The Gundam Universal Century Saga (up until Char's Counterattack), Puella Magi Madoka Magica and Rebellion Movie, Fate/Zero, Fate/Stay Night UBW and Heaven's Feel Trilogy, SSSS Gridman and SSSS Dynazenon, Love Live Series, Bang Dream!, One Piece, Gintama, Godzilla: Singular Point, Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni Gou/Sotsu, Mai-Hime, Akuma no Riddle, Akatsuki no Yona, Angel Beats!, Bloom Into You, Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-Kun, The ☆ Ultraman, Golden Mosaic

CHILDHOOD TIER: Kekkaishi, Inuyasha, Sailor Moon Series, Another, Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni (2006 series), Dragon Ball GT, Rurounin Kenshin/Samurai X, Law of Ueki, Jubei-Chan, Digimon Series

A TIER: Attack on Titan, Rising of the Shield Hero, Overlord, Code Geass, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, Aim for the top! Gunbuster and Diebuster, Getter Robo Series, Jojo's Bizzare Adventure, The Gundam Unicorn Saga, Gundam OO, Death Note, Nisekoi, Highschool DxD, Fate/Grand Order: Babylonia Singularity, Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha, Assassination Classroom, Magia Record, Record of Ragnarok, Drifters, Date a Live, Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry, Kaguya-Sama: Love is War, Miss Kobayashi's Maid Dragon, Nurarihyon no Mago, Soul Eater, Trigun, Monster, Kill la Kill, Anohana, Gundam Build Fighters, Gundam build Divers Re;Rise, Elfen Lied, Black Rock Shooter Series, Sakamoto Desu Ga, Barakamon, Watamote, Tackt.Op, 86-Eighty Six

B TIER: Naruto (the OG and Shippuden), Bleach, Demon Slayer/Kimetsu no Yaiba, Dragon Ball (OG, Z, and S), One Punch Man, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Mob Psycho 100, To-Love-Ru, Medaka Box, Hunter x Hunter (only saved by Chimera Ant Arc), Dr. Stone, To Aru Majutsu no Index/Kagaku no Railgun, Re;Zero, Re;Creator, Konosuba, Fire Force, My Hero Academia, Beastars, Blue Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Shakugan no Shana, Toradora, Your Lie in April, Neon Genesis Evangelion Series, Gundam: Iron Blooded Orphans, Gundam Build Fighters Try, Mekakucity Actors/Kagerou Project, Danmachi

C TIER: Seven Deadly Sins/Nanatsu no Taizai, Tokyo Ghoul (the OG and Re), Trinity Seven, Strike the Blood, Mahouka, Boruto, Darling in the Franxx, Gundam Build Divers, Twin-Star Excorcist

D TIER: Akame ga Kill, Zero no Tsukaima, Fairy Tail

E TIER: Fate/Apocrypha, Fate/Extra: Last Encore, Sword Art Online, Guilty Crown, Infinite Stratoss, Aldnoah Zero, Gundam Seed and Seed Destiny, Redo of Healer, Kotetsu no Kabaneri

F TIER: Rent a Girlfriend

Thanks Author, now i hate it: Hataraku Maou-Sama

Last edited:
Took more than a hour to listed all of it, what do you guys think?
The rest like Black Clover and the others i didn't listed it because i haven't watched it

Saiki over one punch man?

Crybaby... Was lowkey bland and sometimes boring but good... Meaning it's way way to high, but that's what I think 🐵

Back