• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anime Tier List

curious-what.gif

Still trash opinions, what do I expect from humans...

giphy.gif

This is based on enjoyment. Not in any particular order. Also some of these are based on anime/manga, or both
(this also made me realize i need to watch/read more anime/manga)
tierlist.png

V2... Made this quick as well
my-image-1.png

I think Myanimelist is better than a tier list tho

My lists are perfect Literally nearly nothing wrong 😎.

Last edited:
Jokes on you, I already did a Tier List with all my friends, so I literally just have to copy-paste the photo there, is not 100% my taste but it should work

Explanation for english readers:

Peores animes que existen= worst anime ever, because highschool dxd is literally **** for example

Fate= all fate and evangelion because the plot is so strange and confuse sometimes that my friends and I can´t properly put it in a tier, and when I watched Fate/zero episode one, the first episode was incredible dull and boring with all the explanations

HxH is a meme for me because the Quimera ant arc is probably my favourite piece of story of all fiction, the rest of the series could be high or something, but saying "HxH is a masterpiece because it has this arc" is like enjoying a cake for the biscuits on top of that cake, so is has his special tier

The first High tier is the series that are very good but has several flaws like Yuyu Hakusho´s final arc that should have been a massive war and ends in a lame tournament or Fairy Tail that has good arcs like the magic games but ends with Alvarez that is literally trash, complete and utterly non sense, so that flaws make tiering these anime between high or mid very difficult

Last edited:
Trash

Good 👍
The list is so long that you need to watch the two pictures at the same time

Edit: I think I am confusing both pictures, wait a moment

Edit 2: Okey, the first picture is the first half, the second pictures is the second half, it was an extremely long list and we also have tiers like "is high tier but it has some flaws" like for example Naruto shippuden that have all the Madara/Kaguya Bullshit and etc

For a very shallow reason... I don't like the art style.

Honestly I can't explain why I don't like it. I find it similar to how I don't like Final Fantasy 7's (PS1) gameplay, yet I have a blast playing through Final Fantasy 13. When I think it about it, I don't see why I should dislike FF7's gameplay. But when I try to play it I lose interest so fast. I've never made it past Midgard.

That's the only comparison I can give.

However I utterly adore FF7 Remake

understandable, not everyone can dig the artstyle. That's why I stick to the manga sometimes since the artwork there is really good while the anime could be sometimes jank as hell.

For a very shallow reason... I don't like the art style.

Honestly I can't explain why I don't like it. I find it similar to how I don't like Final Fantasy 7's (PS1) gameplay, yet I have a blast playing through Final Fantasy 13. When I think it about it, I don't see why I should dislike FF7's gameplay. But when I try to play it I lose interest so fast. I've never made it past Midgard.

That's the only comparison I can give.

However I utterly adore FF7 Remake
Did you try to read the manga? Because the Art style is different

Also, have you watched the other art styles of the third, fourth, fifth and sixth parts?

PD: I also don´t like the PS1 FF7 but for the graphics, I don´t like the models, but I can at least do an exception to play it for the gameplay and the story when is not filled with "Allevoy" (spanish translation is literally meme tier right now)

Did you try to read the manga? Because the Art style is different

Also, have you watch the other art styles of the third, fourth, fifth and sixth parts?
I've only tried to watch the anime a few times.

But I have looked at the other stuff (Manga too) and... nothing really changes how I feel. Considering how much people meme and talk about Jojo, I find it a little disappointing myself. Then I see the type of power some Jojo characters have and realize the series would give me a headache if I could get past the artstyle

Note: That never watching doesn't equal hate, just that I can't go through with watching the series for certain reasons. I don't really hate any form of anime or tv show.

Back