• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anime Sonic vs The Mighty Thor (CONCLUDED)

base sonic is used and power rings are restricted
thor with stormbreaker and Mjölnir are used
speed is equal

sonic: 7

thor:

incon:

Last edited:
Sonic is 1.6 Gigatons above baseline for scaling to Knuckles and Thor with Mjölnir and Stormbreaker (as far as I can see from viewing approved calcs and profiles) is 6-C for mortally wounding/decapitating Thanos who is apparently 6-C for easily and severely damaging High end High 7-A's, so thus we assume Thanos is baseline.

Sonic is 1.6 Gigatons above baseline and Thor can easily do major damage to a baseline, so the AP gap between these two shouldn't be too large. However Thor's dura is still only listed as High 7-A presumably from only barely surviving beatings from baseline 6-Cs in a somewhat casual mood and also scaling to his own physical AP.

I don't know if Sonic can one-shot but it shouldn't take too many strikes from Sonic to put Thor down. In addition Sonic also has Time Stop which Thor doesn't seem to resist, but I don't know if Sonic uses CC in character or not. This isn't a stomp though, since Sonic can get a bit cocky, the nature of Thor's lightning potentially being an issue, and the possibility of Thor range spamming.

Voting Sonic via AP being notably higher than Thor's durability.

Sonic is 1.6 Gigatons above baseline for scaling to Knuckles and Thor with Mjölnir and Stormbreaker (as far as I can see from viewing approved calcs and profiles) is 6-C for mortally wounding/decapitating Thanos who is apparently 6-C for easily and severely damaging High end High 7-A's, so thus we assume Thanos is baseline.

Sonic is 1.6 Gigatons above baseline and Thor can easily do major damage to a baseline, so the AP gap between these two shouldn't be too large. However Thor's dura is still only listed as High 7-A presumably from only barely surviving beatings from baseline 6-Cs in a somewhat casual mood and also scaling to his own physical AP.

I don't know if Sonic can one-shot but it shouldn't take too many strikes from Sonic to put Thor down. In addition Sonic also has Time Stop which Thor doesn't seem to resist, but I don't know if Sonic uses CC in character or not. This isn't a stomp though, since Sonic can get a bit cocky, the nature of Thor's lightning potentially being an issue, and the possibility of Thor range spamming.

Voting Sonic via AP being notably higher than Thor's durability.
counted

Back