• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Okay, a massive CRT for this Verse.

Minor Stuff

We have to finish my previous CRT that just needs more staff

The LS of the verse is confusing, they are all Class K being more or less the same as The Second Coming but The Second Coming scales to the Dark lord and The Chosen One, which are Class M, so we have to update everyone, either by making all people Class M or by obtaining another value

juicy stuff

The King Orange must have extraordinary genius

He investigate everyone on minecraft even the most useless block or command, creating dozens of mathematical formulas to be able to calculate what is the key to try to control the event that killed (?) his son, having developed hundreds of power sticks to control power of all the blocks, he created a portal to the Nether from his world with hundreds of command blocks where he conquered all that fortress and would spy on the other stick figures [From 6:29 to 14:21], managing to use The Command Block to alter reality at a certain scale to create objects and use commands, Set up the plan to trap the other stick figures and created the looping parkour rooms

With the Command Block Staff

Information Manipulation (Type 2; Can use the commands to do a series of effect)

Statistics Amplification (Can give himself greater strength and speed)

Statistics Reduction (Can give to other weakness lll and slowness lll even slowness level 99,999)

Forcefield Creation (Can create energy shield)

Invisibility (Can become invisible)

Remove his clairvoyance, he became aware of the existence of the boys due to a video

With the Minecraft Icon

So we come to the important part, the black hole is a real black hole, declared as a region of space-time where gravity is so strong that nothing escapes and has the damn formula for calculating holes.- Imgur and he can use it offensively

Absorption offensively (Can absorb Steve, Enderman, Skeleton, Ravager, Spider and Warden)

OMG THIS GOING TO BE EPIC PAPUS!

Herobrine's Profile

first of all, banger episode

second, that reminds me, i need to see if my calc is accepted to make the previous god tiers into tier 7

third:

i agree with all but i think the statistic stuff is status effect inducement

the black hole was destroying all of minecraft overtime, do we have universe/infinite sized evidence for minecraft there? would be 2-C overtime/enviromental damage, not sure which

second, that reminds me, i need to see if my calc is accepted to make the previous god tiers into tier 7
Can I see the calc?
third:

i agree with all but i think the statistic stuff is status effect inducement
I thought about it but then I said meh
the black hole was destroying all of minecraft overtime, do we have universe/infinite sized evidence for minecraft there? would be 2-C overtime/enviromental damage, not sure which
No, unless I'm missing something, it seems to be just a normal world so we'll have to use the starry sky limit or universal baseline

Looks good to me too.

Also for more justifications of the minecraft icon staff, the icon contains the entirety of minecraft and it's codebase, you can see it when he is reading about the icon

Looks good to me too.

Also for more justifications of the minecraft icon staff, the icon contains the entirety of minecraft and it's codebase, you can see it when he is reading about the icon
I don't know if you noticed but Diamond Drone commented on your calculation

Ah nice, gonna check it soon

Also, i tried taking a closer screenshoon 1080p with mobile youtube, we can see the text more clear (i hope)

Yep, everything looks fine.

Although, given how King Orange was able to use the very Minecraft Icons generating the black hole offensively that would've been able to destroy all of Minecraft which is infinite in size, and that Purple and the other stickmen have been able to survive being in the very blast for an extended amount of seconds, shouldn't they be High 3-A?

Yep, everything looks fine.

Although, given how King Orange was able to use the very Minecraft Icons generating the black hole offensively that would've been able to destroy all of Minecraft which is infinite in size, and that Purple and the other stickmen have been able to survive being in the very blast for an extended amount of seconds, shouldn't they be High 3-A?
I'm sure we shouldn't take Minecraft as infinite size in AvA, being something unofficial

Also that's for the next CRT

Hey guys, still have to make a blog about it, but I calculated how much energy steve destroying the pillars of obsidian is and is small building level, and when the stickman mech destroys the pillar is building level. This, of course, as a minimun.

Something Worth Noting is that sucking in the Nether Portals Destroys the World on the Other Side too. And In AVM the Nether Portals Seem to lead to separate Overworlds. As shown in the credits of "The King" The Village Overworld and the Overworld with the Witch is the same. But Places such as Monster Highschool and the Music Universe follow completley different rules and should be considered their own Overworlds.

So King Orange is destroying 3 overworlds and the nether.
yes, it's probably higher at 3A, but we don't have confirmation that they are space time apart

Back