• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Animal Crossing CRT

I'm basically making this because I've noticed some things that are definitely notable and should be on the profile.

For one, you can outpace Wasps provided you don't trip up or turn, and Wasps have a speed that's around Peak Human iirc. This should be an upgrade from Average Human.

But also, the Villager is able to craft things like buildings and complex items in seconds and during the crafting animation they appear to be moving at superhuman speeds. I believe this is solid enough evidence and rather blatant enough to upgrade their speed to Superhuman. The Slingshot should also give at the least Subsonic attack speeds given the averages for slingshots are easily in the hundreds of feet per second.

I also think being able to pocket entire buildings and move them around (like a lighthouse, since buildings in AC are shown to be full buildings on the inside and the smaller appearance is just for aesthetics the lighthouse should follow the same logic) and statues with gold in them should increase their LS and potentially AP as well, but we'd probably have to actually calculate the statue weights.

According to this article they weigh about 4830 tons, not sure if that is short tons or metric tons though. So Class M seems very likely. And it would roughly be at least 9-A given the gravitational potential energy assuming it's at least 10 meters tall, common lighthouses range from 10 to 63 meters tall. 4,830,000 kg * 9.807 m/s^2 squared * 10 meters = 473,678,100 Joules.

According to this article they weigh about 4830 tons, not sure if that is short tons or metric tons though. So Class M seems very likely. And it would roughly be at least 9-A given the gravitational potential energy assuming it's at least 10 meters tall, common lighthouses range from 10 to 63 meters tall. 4,830,000 kg * 9.807 m/s^2 squared * 10 meters = 473,678,100 Joules.
The issue is that the lighthouses are depicted to be way smaller than real life lighthouses given the in-game scaling. Nonetheless, I’d say it would be worth trying to calculate the KE of pushing them instead.

The issue is that the lighthouses are depicted to be way smaller than real life lighthouses given the in-game scaling. Nonetheless, I’d say it would be worth trying to calculate the KE of pushing them instead.
Read the OP, that's just an aesthetic since you can actively go inside buildings and classic Nintendo logic is everything looks so much bigger on the inside than on the outside, in which the appearance in the inside is more accurate.

Back