• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Angel of Darkness and Jack The Ripper VS Composite God Slayer and Weiss Schnee

Team D = Angel of Darkness (Mr. Priest, Yu, Omori) and Jack The Ripper (From Record Of Ragnarok, composite)

vs

Team G = Composite God Slayer (Composite Existence, Frisk, Garou) and Weiss Schnee (From RWBY)

The Tournament

Rules:
1 - AP, Dura, Lifting Strenght and speed Equalized;

2 - Very High offensive Hax and above are restricted, High Hax will need to be notified to me and I can allow it or not depending on its potency, Mid Hax down is allowed / Defensive Hax allowed up to Very High, I can allow Godly depending of its ability, High Godly is prohibited (See More Here);

3 - Opponents will have prior knowledge of any Offensive and Defensive Hax that is from Mid to above;

4 - The requirement for the fusion of three characters is that they have enough similarities: It's not enough for both of them to be men, or both of them to be aliens or something like that, but there must be a parallel on some level for both;

5 - All characters in the tournament will receive the ability to interact with each other, unless this is an active ability and not a passive one;

6 - Each team will have 1 year of preparation;

7 - Characters who have very op Luck, Fate or Plot Manipulation will are this powers restricted, unless it is something with a minor effect, like improving the possibility of finding a precious item or something like that;

8 - The AP, durability and lifting strenght can be boosted by maximum 4x;

9 - No Tiers 0;

10 - Verses with more than 3 tiers 1 characters will be restricted, unless it's something that happens like in the Godzilla verse where different films are from different universes and just stuck everything on the same page;

11 - Everything related to dimensions is equalized;

12 - If you can suggest battlefield, I have something really fun planned;

13 - 2 page limit, if it lasts longer than that and a winner is far from being defined, the winner will be defined by the coin toss ou a qual tiver a maior quantidade de votos;

14 - Rounds with low comment movement will have their limit reduced to 40 comments and when reaching this point and exceeding 40 comments then the winner will be defined by the coin toss;

15 - If I have to do 10x Bumps in a row I will decide the winner by coin toss;

16 - Both teams will start 20km from each other and will not know the enemy's location in advance;

17 - The Composite Character will have knowledge of how to use all of their powers and abilities.

History:
A cataclysmic event of a scale never seen before, had an overwhelming effect and merged several entire universes into a single point... The Final Battlefield... The World of each tournament participants were merged, Darksiders, World of Warcraft, Deadbolt, Epic Battle Fantasy, DC Animated Universe, Mario, Jimmy Neutron, The Fairly OddParents, The Daily Object Show, Mega Man, Make the Exorcist Fall in Love, The Boxer, Omori, Record Of Ragnarok, Looney Tunes, Mickey Mouse & Friends, SpongeBob SquarePants, SUPERHOT, Cyberpunk 2077, Project Moon, Totally Accurate Battle Simulator, THE REAL WORLD what-if? Mergings, Undertale, One-Punch Man, RWBY, Bleach, Black Clover, Transformes and Naruto are now merged!

The Horsemen of the apocalypse march through the streets, thousands of red and blue beings fight on the Cybertronian planet, Toons meet fairies in the fairy world, ninjas meet hunters and for some reason they all have the same physical characteristics, strength and speed, but from this small chaos alliances are formed and unique individuals from different universes merge into a single organism forming several teams... They have 1 year of preparation and can use and abuse everything they find in this large and confusing fused universe to prepare for the battle that will follow. .. Magic, Science, Gods...

Let the chaos begin!

Note: For the sake of convenience all participants are immune to everything during the preparation period, and any named character from these verses who are not in the tournament, when each battle begins will be around, so if by chance they end up being killed, taking BFR, recruited or something like that during the preparation period, there will be an identical copy that will be around at the start of each battle

Team D:
Team G:
Inconclusive:

Okay, from what I've read from team D, Angel of Darkness' most threatening component is Omori and I noticed that it seems like he doesn't have many resistances, so Angel of Darkness doesn't seem like much of a threat, now as for Jack the Ripper, the The most dangerous ability I can think of is that speed jump displayed by Zeus

Do you have anything to complement what I saw?

Because it doesn't seem like team G will have many problems from what I've read

I have to ask before giving my opinion, is the Garou being used in the Fusion Cosmic Garou?

Okay, from what I've read from team D, Angel of Darkness' most threatening component is Omori and I noticed that it seems like he doesn't have many resistances, so Angel of Darkness doesn't seem like much of a threat, now as for Jack the Ripper, the The most dangerous ability I can think of is that speed jump displayed by Zeus

Do you have anything to complement what I saw?

Because it doesn't seem like team G will have many problems from what I've read
I personally think Jack's most busted ability here is Divine Reflection from Adam, especially since if his opponent is mixed with Cosmic Garou who has confirmed Divine abilities which can be copied and outright improved as that's the whole point of Divine Reflection.

If it's Cosmic Garou in the fusion, then he's the only real threat here. Like @XSOULOFCINDERX said, Jack can use Divine Reflection to copy his abilities and then blitz with Time Transcendent Fist.

Angel can also just disable their powers with AFRAID and ERASE, leaving them functionally relying on pure physical skills. And either way, Angel can't die due to never succumbing to death, so there's no way to permanently end them.

I have to ask before giving my opinion, is the Garou being used in the Fusion Cosmic Garou?
yes, the one from the alternative future
I personally think Jack's most busted ability here is Divine Reflection from Adam, especially since if his opponent is mixed with Cosmic Garou who has confirmed Divine abilities which can be copied and outright improved as that's the whole point of Divine Reflection.
* Limited Power Mimicry (Can copy any technique or ability of the gods he sees with Divine Reflection.[3] This also allows him to copy transformations and biological powers

It seems that with this he can copy biological transformations and abilities, it seems that he is not able to copy everything that Composite God Slayer or Weiss are capable of offering

Angel can also just disable their powers with AFRAID and ERASE, leaving them functionally relying on pure physical skills. And either way, Angel can't die due to never succumbing to death, so there's no way to permanently end them.
I don't believe that anyone has resistance to fear manipulation in my team's profile, Composite Existence should have considered the justifications given by the resistance in their profile, but anyway... I'm going to have to use a real argument against power null

The first thing I should note is that due to the 1 year preparation time and the bacteria doubling rate, your team would have to deal with approximately 1.1702699392044919141064830623579e+7911 clones of Composite God Slayers, yes I did the calculation and it is exactly that, plus Frisk has type 8 immortality through the player who is currently outside the universe/multiverse, so this won't make it easier for your team to apply these effects at full power

Well death isn't really a necessary requirement to win here either, leaving the opponent incapacitated is still a form of victory or even the use of social influence

, Composite Existence should have considered the justifications given by the resistance in their profile, but anyway... I'm going to have to use a real argument against power null
Angel's ability is layered, so it wouldn't matter anyways.
1.1702699392044919141064830623579e+7911 clones of Composite God Slayers, yes I did the calculation and it is exactly that, plus Frisk has type 8 immortality through the player who is currently outside the universe/multiverse, so this won't make it easier for your team to apply these effects at full power
Angel has infinite stamina so they'll be fine. They can just put up a barrier that causes instant death to anyone who passes through it possessing: weapons, poisons, evil intent, or magical energy, basically making it so that anything that passes through the barrier dies instantly if they have the intent to harm Angel or have a weapon. If the barrier breaks, then Angel can just erase, or put up another barrier, or put up a layered barrier, and wait for the enemy to die while chilling. It'll take a very long time but it'll happen eventually.

Angel's ability is layered, so it wouldn't matter anyways.
Well, it would be more of an immunity for not having the ability to feel fear, but I'll leave that aside
Angel has infinite stamina so they'll be fine. They can just put up a barrier that causes instant death to anyone who passes through it possessing: weapons, poisons, evil intent, or magical energy, basically making it so that anything that passes through the barrier dies instantly if they have the intent to harm Angel or have a weapon. If the barrier breaks, then Angel can just erase, or put up another barrier, or put up a layered barrier, and wait for the enemy to die while chilling. It'll take a very long time but it'll happen eventually.
Wow, who exactly does he inherit this from? Furthermore, if the duplication rate is higher than the rate at which they are destroyed, this would never end.

Well anyway, it looks like I'm going to have to use my strongest arguments

Wow, who exactly does he inherit this from?
Mr. Priest.

Forcefield Creation (Can create barriers to defend himself and others. These barriers instantly kill those who hold evil intent, magical power, weapons, or poisons.[6] Can utilize the power of Archangel's to create city-scale barriers[11])

Mr. Priest.
Huh, looking at the reference images I couldn't help but wonder, can't you just create a portal into the barrier? Like, someone who is out of power null's range could do this, right? In fact, how many individuals can power null affect at once?

Huh, looking at the reference images I couldn't help but wonder, can't you just create a portal into the barrier? Like, someone who is out of power null's range could do this, right? In fact, how many individuals can power null affect at once?
The barrier effects you if you're inside of it. You don't necessarily have to pass through the wall itself. The barrier reacts to however many people enters its range.

The barrier effects you if you're inside of it. You don't necessarily have to pass through the wall itself. The barrier reacts to however many people enters its range.
Wow, I didn't receive any response notification 💀

Anyway, this is good to know, so let's go back to the instant death part, how does the barrier do this? In a supernatural, magical, scientific way... How?

We don't know the exact method. The source of the instant death is via a type of Holy Manipulation, is all we really know.

We don't know the exact method. The source of the instant death is via a type of Holy Manipulation, is all we really know.
Okay, this leaves me clueless

but then tell me how they would both fare against a heat attack of this temperature (1.416784(16)×10^32 Kelvins) on a galactic scale?

Jack can debatably withstand temperatures comparable to the Big Bang but I haven't added that to the profiles yet.

Angel or Jack would probably sense the attack and Angel would teleport them into one of the many Spaces with the Red Hands before it goes off.

Don't know how God Slayer would even pull that off if all abilities bar physical skills are nullified via ERASE, though. If they aren't somehow, as the name implies, erased.

Don't know how God Slayer would even pull that off if all abilities bar physical skills are nullified via ERASE, though. If they aren't somehow, as the name implies, erased.
Well, I gave an argument because I don't really know what the range of Fear and Erase is or how many individuals it can affect at once, I mean there are many clones spread out in different places.

Well now it's time for the duel!
AAAABUX2KYwwhnfPwUIGOPB6DKz-f2tiWG2I1yE0swf9FQihfCjOYZg0eKiWdtExO4N0kjwkAWuTFhu1eLD2eesOqjtxsI0BaBdkFCRp.jpg

And my second move will be...

More Prepared than Batman: Composite God Slayer Ability, inherited from Frisk's ability to use the Save System and Reset to extend the preparation time indefinitely or Omega Preparation Time.

+

Heritage of Humanity: Humanity's insatiable Curiosity and its thirst for power will make Composite God Slayer use the preparation time that borders on infinity until almost reaching omniscience, in an unstoppable search for power and knowledge.

+

Adaptation, Copying and High Learning Capacity: This will allow a rapid ability to improve, copy and adapt to various circumstances and events that occur during the preparation time.

+

Soul Fusion and Amalgamation: Composite Existence has the ability to Biological and Material Fusionism, Frisk has the ability to absorb the soul of monsters and Weiss Schnee, inheriting all the powers and abilities of her own verse, is capable of taking the soul of an individual who has a soul and placing it in another body for Through the powers of the Brother Gods, with the souls naturally merging into one, with these capabilities acting in tune, most of the individuals this team encounters will be exposed to being part of Composite God Slayer.

+

The Merged Multiverse: With the battlefield being the fusion of an absurd amount of multiple different universes with different power systems, with preparation time that borders on infinity, Composite God Slayer would use this as a lever to propel himself even further.

Just put my vote for Angel (high-diff), ig.
Well, I gave an argument because I don't really know what the range of Fear and Erase is or how many individuals it can affect at once, I mean there are many clones spread out in different places.
If you are already voting, please answer the question

Besides that here is my 3rd round of arguments: with Soul Fusion and Amalgamation, Composite God Slayer during his preparation time will have the ability to obtain the genius mind of individuals such as: Batman, The Question, Mr. Freeze, Ra's al Ghul, Vandal Savage, Lex Luthor, Scarecrow, The Riddler, Amanda Waller, Professor Ivo, Jimmy Neutron, Meldar Prime, Timmy Tuner, Denzel Crocker, A.J., Timmy Dad, Evil Computer, Dr. Light, Dr. Wily, Nikola Tesla, Beelzebub (RoR), Sandy Cheeks, Plankton, Mr. Krabs, Sans, Alphys, Humanity and Monsterkind (Undertale), Bofoi, Child Emperor with so many geniuses in the mix copy any universe fusion technology, which would include heavyweights like Shirley, A.M.A.Z.O, as well as a superior version of the robots found in Megamen and Transformers (able to copy the abilities of those he sees with a glance scaling from AMAZO, and with Shirley's Adaptation and fairy magic, he is able to adapt to develop resistances to abilities he is struggling against as well as wish for virtually anything he wants)

It can effect as many people that get hit by it. Your question isn't a question that can be answered. No series is going to specify "this ability can only effect this number of targets".

Composite genius is cool and all but that really doesn't mean anything if you're scared out of your mind, unable to utilize any ability beyond physical combat. There's no real plan to be made against an opponent who can just think and nuke you over and over with you being unable to do anything.

It can effect as many people that get hit by it. Your question isn't a question that can be answered. No series is going to specify "this ability can only effect this number of targets".
This actually depends on the talents shown by the skill, like if it is like a passive aura that has an area of effect then it would be normal to assume that all those within that area are affected, but if instead it is an active skill in which the user chooses a target or several within its field or range, so the ability would be limited to the talents demonstrated by it, like could it affect someone on the other side of the universe? Or an individual who is outside the multiverse, because he knows that Composite God Slayer is intelligent enough to leave autonomous clones both on the edge of the universe and outside the multiverse itself, that's why I ask what the range of the ability is, I want to know about your talents.

Composite genius is cool and all but that really doesn't mean anything if you're scared out of your mind, unable to utilize any ability beyond physical combat. There's no real plan to be made against an opponent who can just think and nuke you over and over with you being unable to do anything.
I didn't highlight this in combat, but rather in preparations, that during this period Composite God Slayer could create an army of robots with an adaptability and power copy superior to Copy Robot of Megamen, Amazo and Shirley (Fairly Godparents) and they could adapt to the Angel of Darkness

Okay yknow what I'm confused as sh*t. You keep saying that your character can do all this stuff, like creating nigh-infinite clones or creating genius robots, but where do they get these abilities?? You do not have any Megaman characters in your team, or Fairly Odd Parents, or any of these guys:
Batman, The Question, Mr. Freeze, Ra's al Ghul, Vandal Savage, Lex Luthor, Scarecrow, The Riddler, Amanda Waller, Professor Ivo, Jimmy Neutron, Meldar Prime, Timmy Tuner, Denzel Crocker, A.J., Timmy Dad, Evil Computer, Dr. Light, Dr. Wily, Nikola Tesla, Beelzebub (RoR), Sandy Cheeks, Plankton, Mr. Krabs, Sans, Alphys, Humanity and Monsterkind (Undertale), Bofoi, Child Emperor

Where are you pulling these abilities out of your ass? There is no character in your team that would have all of this stuff.

You know your answer makes it seem like you didn't read almost anything I said, so I'll explain it again in the simplest way I can think of right now.

Okay yknow what I'm confused as sh*t. You keep saying that your character can do all this stuff, like creating nigh-infinite clones or creating genius robots, but where do they get these abilities?? You do not have any Megaman characters in your team, or Fairly Odd Parents, or any of these guys:

Where are you pulling these abilities out of your ass? There is no character in your team that would have all of this stuff.
nigh-infinite clones: Literally, all I did to get to this amount was simply see the doubling speed of a bacteria that Composite God Slayer scales!

creating genius robots: In RWBY, the Gods of Light and Dark were able to insert Oz's soul with that of another human, an ability that Weiss would have, which means that taking into account the preparation time plus the location in which the battle takes place, which is basically the merging of many universes means that Weiss would inevitably place the souls of all these geniuses like the creators of Megamen, A.M.A.Z.O. and Shirley in a single body, which would give Composite God Slayer the ability to produce robots like these.

So mate, as can be seen here:

Well now it's time for the duel!
AAAABUX2KYwwhnfPwUIGOPB6DKz-f2tiWG2I1yE0swf9FQihfCjOYZg0eKiWdtExO4N0kjwkAWuTFhu1eLD2eesOqjtxsI0BaBdkFCRp.jpg

And my second move will be...

More Prepared than Batman: Composite God Slayer Ability, inherited from Frisk's ability to use the Save System and Reset to extend the preparation time indefinitely or Omega Preparation Time.

+

Heritage of Humanity: Humanity's insatiable Curiosity and its thirst for power will make Composite God Slayer use the preparation time that borders on infinity until almost reaching omniscience, in an unstoppable search for power and knowledge.

+

Adaptation, Copying and High Learning Capacity: This will allow a rapid ability to improve, copy and adapt to various circumstances and events that occur during the preparation time.

+

Soul Fusion and Amalgamation: Composite Existence has the ability to Biological and Material Fusionism, Frisk has the ability to absorb the soul of monsters and Weiss Schnee, inheriting all the powers and abilities of her own verse, is capable of taking the soul of an individual who has a soul and placing it in another body for Through the powers of the Brother Gods, with the souls naturally merging into one, with these capabilities acting in tune, most of the individuals this team encounters will be exposed to being part of Composite God Slayer.

+

The Merged Multiverse: With the battlefield being the fusion of an absurd amount of multiple different universes with different power systems, with preparation time that borders on infinity, Composite God Slayer would use this as a lever to propel himself even further.
I have a justification for all of this and once again I ask you to provide me the justification for why Fear & Power Nullification can affect the entire resource my team has due to preparation time

I did read what you said, it's just mostly bullsh*t that I didn't have time to go into addressing.
In RWBY, the Gods of Light and Dark were able to insert Oz's soul with that of another human, an ability that Weiss would have, which means that taking into account the preparation time plus the location in which the battle takes place, which is basically the merging of many universes means that Weiss would inevitably place the souls of all these geniuses like the creators of Megamen, A.M.A.Z.O. and Shirley in a single body, which would give Composite God Slayer the ability to produce robots like these.
This is dumb for a few reasons. For one, Weiss Schnee isn't going to go around randomly ripping souls out of people's bodies for the sake of preparing for a fight. For two, Weiss has no way to reasonably convince these people to make hyper-advanced robots without some sort of mind manipulation, which she would not do in-character. For three, placing multiple minds in a single body would make it nigh-impossible to create an effective product, with multiple ideologies, memories, and forms of knowledge mixing and clashing with each other. Fusing a person's mind is not that simple.
Composite God Slayer Ability, inherited from Frisk's ability to use the Save System and Reset to extend the preparation time indefinitely or Omega Preparation Time.
Reversing time would just reset all of their preparation back to square one. Not to mention, doing this means that God Slayer's comrades will literally forget about them as time goes on, making any attempt at proper preparation through this method completely useless after a certain period of time.
Humanity's insatiable Curiosity and its thirst for power will make Composite God Slayer use the preparation time that borders on infinity until almost reaching omniscience, in an unstoppable search for power and knowledge.
This ignores the mindset of the other two characters that you've fused with: more specifically, Garou, who doesn't care about thirsting for knowledge or preparing for battles. If you're going to take the mindset of one part of your fusion, you have to take into account the other two characters you've chosen, who aren't going to spend infinity preparing for a battle, especially when as I've said, this method of preparation is functionally useless.
This will allow a rapid ability to improve, copy and adapt to various circumstances and events that occur during the preparation time.
Adaptation and copying is limited by what the character has shown to be able to copy, by our standards, and to abilities that are similar in function or mechanics to what the character has shown to copy. It's not an infinite resource of abilities.
Composite Existence has the ability to Biological and Material Fusionism, Frisk has the ability to absorb the soul of monsters and Weiss Schnee, inheriting all the powers and abilities of her own verse, is capable of taking the soul of an individual who has a soul and placing it in another body for Through the powers of the Brother Gods, with the souls naturally merging into one, with these capabilities acting in tune, most of the individuals this team encounters will be exposed to being part of Composite God Slayer.
This is dumb for a few reasons. To reiterate, Weiss is not going to go around ripping out people's souls to prepare for a fight— this is so out of her standard mindset that it's beyond me. Secondly, Frisk cannot forcefully tear out SOULs and absorb them, they have to kill the person first and their soul needs to be exposed.

And I just noticed this, but the Brother Gods, at least the God of Light, don't have Soul Manipulation. The God of Darkness has it, but it's not implied to be something he can simply do on a whim. Not to mention, the process of absorption literally destroys the soul. So this literally isn't even a thing to begin with.

Even if they did hypothetically have this power, merging multiple consciousness' into one singular mind is not a simple process, and the final product would 99% just end up completely insane without feats of this working out properly.
With the battlefield being the fusion of an absurd amount of multiple different universes with different power systems, with preparation time that borders on infinity, Composite God Slayer would use this as a lever to propel himself even further.
Propel himself further how, though? You didn't elaborate on this.

The process of soul absorption you've described both literally does not exist for your characters, and it's logically impossible through the method you've described, and copying and adaptation can only function on abilities that your character has shown to be able to copy and adapt to, or similar abilities. You can't take the powers of every verse in the battlefield.
I have a justification for all of this and once again I ask you to provide me the justification for why Fear & Power Nullification can affect the entire resource my team has due to preparation
You didn't justify sh*t. Your "justifications" are, at best, lazily slopped together strategies without consideration for the mindset of your characters, the characters they're trying to use, and even the literal way the abilities you've brought up even function. You didn't even take a nanosecond to critically observe how these characters interact with the world's you've placed in this tournament, and instead sought out a bunch of abilities. The ONLY, and I mean ONLY valid thing that you've brought up here is the cloning.

Your query is answered, once again, by the common sense conclusion that abilities don't need target numbers specifically brought up. The ability can effect as many people that go into its range, and via Mr. Priest, Angel has Kilometers of range (should be planetary, but that's not on the profile).

I am not in the mood to have it insinuated that I did not read, nor am I in the mood to be talked down to on a powerscaling forum, so going forward, if someone asks you a question, use the manners I know you were taught and answer with a bit more respect.

Last edited:
I did read what you said, it's just mostly bullsh*t that I didn't have time to go into addressing.
Well firstly I apologize if my previous comment offended you, my interpretation of what you had said previously made me come to the conclusion that you had not read what I had written previously, but in any case we should leave any possible hostility between us two to debate in a civilized way
This is dumb for a few reasons. For one, Weiss Schnee isn't going to go around randomly ripping souls out of people's bodies for the sake of preparing for a fight. For two, Weiss has no way to reasonably convince these people to make hyper-advanced robots without some sort of mind manipulation, which she would not do in-character. For three, placing multiple minds in a single body would make it nigh-impossible to create an effective product, with multiple ideologies, memories, and forms of knowledge mixing and clashing with each other. Fusing a person's mind is not that simple.
One = Well, it's actually not in Weiss' character to do such a thing, however, I also considered that Composite God Slayer would probably use Frisk's reset ability + her Social Influence to eventually find a way to convince her to do this.
Two = Well, that would be Composite God Slayer who would do this, using the knowledge of these individuals

Three = It's actually an incredibly complicated thing, but I considered that Composite God Slayer would be able to subdue these souls and also that the eventual fusion would kind of fuse them all together anyway.

Reversing time would just reset all of their preparation back to square one.
But this would also mean that Composite God Slayer would eventually discover the most efficient way to prepare in the shortest possible time, just like a speedrun, I mean the reset is more useful for acquiring knowledge above all.
Not to mention, doing this means that God Slayer's comrades will literally forget about them as time goes on, making any attempt at proper preparation through this method completely useless after a certain period of time.
Ok, now this confused me, initially when I read this I understood one thing, but now that I responded I understood something else, but anyway, what does it matter? Any ally that Composite God Slayer makes, you just need to meet him again to be an ally, right? And if you want to say that Composite God Slayer makes you forget, I doubt the Memory and intelligence of Composite Existence and Garou possess.
This ignores the mindset of the other two characters that you've fused with: more specifically, Garou, who doesn't care about thirsting for knowledge or preparing for battles. If you're going to take the mindset of one part of your fusion, you have to take into account the other two characters you've chosen, who aren't going to spend infinity preparing for a battle, especially when as I've said, this method of preparation is functionally useless.
Now, I didn't go so far as to ignore Garou or Frisk's mindset here as to what they would do, firstly Frisk has a fundamentally unknown personality, considering that their actions for the most part are the player's incredibly inconsistent character and well as for Garou, I I didn't really see how his mentality would change anything in the fusion, since before he started his hero hunting journey, he patiently trained a lot to prepare himself to become absolute evil, he went after Bang's secret technique that was in a scroll, During his hero hunt he fought several different fighters to become stronger, he used Tareo's book of heroes to prepare for future clashes with heroes and when he was possessed his bloodlust and ruthlessness increased and he did some pretty extreme things. to beat Saitama, considering that the fusion knows that within 1 year he will face a dangerous individual, he will really use what he has at hand to become stronger.
Adaptation and copying is limited by what the character has shown to be able to copy, by our standards, and to abilities that are similar in function or mechanics to what the character has shown to copy. It's not an infinite resource of abilities.
Yes, I know, this was just another way to complement skills without having to look for exactly what he can or cannot copy and adapt to, frankly I just brought this to the table so it wouldn't end up being forgotten.
This is dumb for a few reasons. To reiterate, Weiss is not going to go around ripping out people's souls to prepare for a fight— this is so out of her standard mindset that it's beyond me.
Well I answered this previously
Secondly, Frisk cannot forcefully tear out SOULs and absorb them, they have to kill the person first and their soul needs to be exposed.
I know that, I brought this up, thinking more that it could help absorb the souls that Weiss put into Composite God Slayer
And I just noticed this, but the Brother Gods, at least the God of Light, don't have Soul Manipulation. The God of Darkness has it, but it's not implied to be something he can simply do on a whim. Not to mention, the process of absorption literally destroys the soul. So this literally isn't even a thing to begin with.
Well, it's either of their faults that Ozpin ended up the way he did, so theoretically Weiss would have this skill in her arsenal.

Even if they did hypothetically have this power, merging multiple consciousness' into one singular mind is not a simple process, and the final product would 99% just end up completely insane without feats of this working out properly.
This is already speculation, and considering that Composite Existence is exactly that, it makes me believe that this would not actually happen
Propel himself further how, though? You didn't elaborate on this.
Well, getting stronger in general through preparation, this sentence serves more as an embellishment to complement the other arguments, so don't worry too much about it
The process of soul absorption you've described both literally does not exist for your characters,
I already explained this earlier in this same post.
and it's logically impossible through the method you've described, and copying and adaptation can only function on abilities that your character has shown to be able to copy and adapt to, or similar abilities.
Well, I already explained above

You can't take the powers of every verse in the battlefield.
I mean, I made this mix of verses so that anyone creative enough during the preparation time could use these elements to help their characters, I mean what's the point in me making such a big mix of verses?
You didn't justify sh*t. Your "justifications" are, at best, lazily slopped together strategies without consideration for the mindset of your characters,
I considered the mentality of my characters, I just didn't explain it from the beginning, I reserved my answers for when someone questioned how I came to such a conclusion
the characters they're trying to use, and even the literal way the abilities you've brought up even function. You didn't even take a nanosecond to critically observe how these characters interact with the world's you've placed in this tournament, and instead sought out a bunch of abilities. The ONLY, and I mean ONLY valid thing that you've brought up here is the cloning.
I actually took the easy way out to explain everything, as tracking everything my character is capable of doing when interacting with these verses turned out to be a huge headache with how much I tried to do it, not to mention the time I have to do this each day is very short and well, my time on the site is getting shorter and shorter and I want to finish this tournament, before my time reaches 0.
Your query is answered, once again, by the common sense conclusion that abilities don't need target numbers specifically brought up. The ability can effect as many people that go into its range, and via Mr. Priest, Angel has Kilometers of range
Well that's an answer finally, I myself have some experience with Omori and well, regarding this specific skill I know that it was applied in a battle against Sunny, and what I know about Omori's battle system is limited to the good old , select skill -> select target -> Apply effect
(should be planetary, but that's not on the profile).
Well I'm flexible about this, providing the feat or the source of it, or any skill is acceptable, although if it's something very complex that requires interpretation, I don't think it's a good idea, but you can try anything.
I am not in the mood to have it insinuated that I did not read, nor am I in the mood to be talked down to on a powerscaling forum, so going forward, if someone asks you a question, use the manners I know you were taught and answer with a bit more respect.
Well, I apologize for that, I didn't think my comment would be so insulting or disrespectful to you, I just interpreted my statement as a complaint, but anyway, it's best to leave any bitterness aside

Anyway, even if we remove the preparation argument, this is at least an inconclusive tip in my favor, for the simple fact that there will always be a clone that your team will have to deal with, either because there are clones that will be constantly duplicating out of its reach and even some instances that will be outside the universe/multiverse through dimensional travel and there will always be a rain of attacks from all directions in my opinion for those outside the area of effect

I hope my answers don't generate any more negative feelings

Well, it's actually not in Weiss' character to do such a thing, however, I also considered that Composite God Slayer would probably use Frisk's reset ability + her Social Influence to eventually find a way to convince her to do this.
There are only so many things you can say to a person to get them to go against their core principles of, well, not being a monster. Frisk's social influencing isn't potent enough that they can make Weiss do something like forcefully ripping out a random person's soul, no matter how many resets they go through, unless they force her to do it, which causes in-fighting within the team.
Well, that would be Composite God Slayer who would do this, using the knowledge of these individuals
Composite God Slayer also doesn't really have a way to convince them, either. Frisk's Social influencing really isn't that good. It's not potent to the point they can convince people to do something that has no real merit to them, without forcing them.

If you mean Weiss would imbue the souls into CGS (in which case ignore the above), so that CGS could utilize their intellect to simply do it themselves, then that still brings up the problem of soul fusion being incredibly complicated without feats of successfully fusing multiple consciousness' together. I get that they are technically already a Composite of multiple minds, but that's born of the tournament mechanics, which I think we can reasonably assume that would have nothing to do with how the process would function in terms of abilities/fight preparation.
It's actually an incredibly complicated thing, but I considered that Composite God Slayer would be able to subdue these souls and also that the eventual fusion would kind of fuse them all together anyway.
Subdue via what means? The only character within your Composite that has Soul Manipulation is Frisk, and while my memory of Undertale is rather rusty given I haven't played in a while, I don't believe they've ever performed a feat such as this.
But this would also mean that Composite God Slayer would eventually discover the most efficient way to prepare in the shortest possible time, just like a speedrun, I mean the reset is more useful for acquiring knowledge above all.
This, again, ties into the topic of mindset. Your team knows that they have a full year, 365 days, to prepare for this battle. They have the arrogance, as well as the analytical ability, of every sentient creature that has ever existed, along with Garou's own arrogance and confidence in his exceptional fighting talent. To even begin with, they have no reason to spend any sizeable amount of resets preparing to the extent you have posited. This isnt a game with dialogue options— they have to spend time to find the most perfect route, the perfect lines, the perfect actions, with an innumerable number of characters with differing personalities. At a certain point, why would they bother?
Ok, now this confused me, initially when I read this I understood one thing, but now that I responded I understood something else, but anyway, what does it matter? Any ally that Composite God Slayer makes, you just need to meet him again to be an ally, right? And if you want to say that Composite God Slayer makes you forget, I doubt the Memory and intelligence of Composite Existence and Garou possess.
It matters because it creates a cycle of forgetting and having to regain allies and assets over and over again. It would never stop. They gain assets --> resets happen --> allies and assets completely forget about them --> regain these allies and assets --> continue to reset --> allies and assets forget --> regain --> reset --> forget --> regain --> reset --> forget -- regain. There's no level of strategy or planning that can overcome this cycle without them finding a way to change the nature of their ability.

As discussed above, at a certain point, they would simply not bother. There's no reason for them to go full caution and prepare to the maximum extent of preparation. If it made them forget, having good memory would be irrelevant in the face of time manipulation shenanigans, but luckily I never said this, so.
Now, I didn't go so far as to ignore Garou or Frisk's mindset here as to what they would do, firstly Frisk has a fundamentally unknown personality, considering that their actions for the most part are the player's incredibly inconsistent character and well as for Garou, I I didn't really see how his mentality would change anything in the fusion, since before he started his hero hunting journey, he patiently trained a lot to prepare himself to become absolute evil, he went after Bang's secret technique that was in a scroll, During his hero hunt he fought several different fighters to become stronger, he used Tareo's book of heroes to prepare for future clashes with heroes and when he was possessed his bloodlust and ruthlessness increased and he did some pretty extreme things. to beat Saitama, considering that the fusion knows that within 1 year he will face a dangerous individual, he will really use what he has at hand to become stronger.
Frisk's personality is indeed completely unknown and dependent on player action, meaning there's no real way to determine if they would abuse their ability to this extent even with the knowledge that they have a 365 day time period to prepare. It's unquantifiable, but you have pushed it as if they would immediately chose this route of preparation.

When talking about Garou, I believe you've misinterpreted the things you've brought up— Garou prepares for Hero Hunts because his main goal is to become the ultimate monster, which he strives for by hunting heroes, something he needs to specifically know more about heroes to do. He wouldn't put in this effort for a random fight he has over a year to simply just train for, because it has nothing to do with the goal. If anything, knowing the opponent is dangerous would simply spur him on to fight them faster without prior preparation, because he knows he becomes stronger through adversity, and welcomes it.

In terms of Composite Existence, I've brought this up before, but along with the analytical ability of every sentient thing, they also have the arrogance and recklessness of every living thing. Composite Existence is especially difficult to quantify because they are a collection of billions of different minds, ideologies, and personalities, making any attempt at determining what they would do basically impossible.

Basically, there's no reason for the characters you've chosen to do the things you want them to do, especially given the nature of resets and the extent of preparation they'd need to do.
Yes, I know, this was just another way to complement skills without having to look for exactly what he can or cannot copy and adapt to, frankly I just brought this to the table so it wouldn't end up being forgotten.
Okay.
Well I answered this previously
Your answer is wrong.
I know that, I brought this up, thinking more that it could help absorb the souls that Weiss put into Composite God Slayer
This method of "help" only works if Frisk goes around murdering people to take their souls. Which, for one, I don't think they can even just go around taking souls even if they DO kill someone, given they don't absorb monster souls during the Genocide Route, meaning that the method is faulty to begin with— but also, Weiss wouldn't approve of that, and I don't even think CGS would either, which brings us back to the topic of potential infighting.
Well, it's either of their faults that Ozpin ended up the way he did, so theoretically Weiss would have this skill in her arsenal
The God of Light gave him (Ozpin) the ability to reincarnate into a new body when he dies, but like, that's not the same as being able to rip out souls and put them in new bodies willy nilly. Not even remotely.
This is already speculation, and considering that Composite Existence is exactly that, it makes me believe that this would not actually happen
Composite Existence is a thought experiment that doesn't actually exist, and the properties through which such a being can exist are unknowable and impossible to quantify. Under normal, logical parameters, the product of merging consciousness' would be devastating.

Like, it's literally built to be a Composite, lmao. Of course the creator of the concept isn't going to consider the logical and mental ramifications of merging the minds of billions of sentient beings, because that would ruin the experiment. It's an exception, not a rule.
Well, getting stronger in general through preparation, this sentence serves more as an embellishment to complement the other arguments, so don't worry too much about it
Okay.
already explained this earlier in this same post.
Your explanation is wrong.
Well, I already explained above
It's wrong.
mean, I made this mix of verses so that anyone creative enough during the preparation time could use these elements to help their characters, I mean what's the point in me making such a big mix of verses?
I didn't say you can't as in, it's against the rules. It's your tournament. So long as it's not blatantly unfair or unreasonable, do whatever you want. I say you can't, as in, your characters literally lack the means to do it.

If one of your characters had the ability to freely absorb any and all powers, and the arguments I made here didn't apply for whatever hypothetical reason, then I would say that's fine. It's not against the rules. The point is that they do not have the capabilities or mindset necessary to perform the scenarios you have set out.
Well that's an answer finally, I myself have some experience with Omori and well, regarding this specific skill I know that it was applied in a battle against Sunny, and what I know about Omori's battle system is limited to the good old , select skill -> select target -> Apply effect
This would be considered game mechanics. If this were true, you could even say CGS can only target an opponent at a time due to being limited by Undertale's battle system.
Well I'm flexible about this, providing the feat or the source of it, or any skill is acceptable, although if it's something very complex that requires interpretation, I don't think it's a good idea, but you can try anything.
Only statements, but it's pretty blatant.

I'm not going to respond to some points at the end here, because they don't really have anything to do with the debate, given I didn't really make any arguments and instead insulted you. I apologize for my conduct yesterday— I was stressed out and not particularly receptive to disrespect or minor sass, hence I sort of lashed out, and that was immature and not right of me, hence the apology. I'll be more respectful in the future, and I also hope you can be the same.

There are only so many things you can say to a person to get them to go against their core principles of, well, not being a monster. Frisk's social influencing isn't potent enough that they can make Weiss do something like forcefully ripping out a random person's soul, no matter how many resets they go through, unless they force her to do it, which causes in-fighting within the team.
Well, in fact Weiss wouldn't actually be purely convinced to do these things with just Frisk's social influence, but rather also combining knowledge about human psychology to distort Weiss' mind enough to make her completely lose her morals, but looking back again, this probably wouldn't be the first thing Composite God Slayer did and it also wouldn't be very feasible to make her have a personality change in as short a period of time as a year, but well CGS should have enough influence to make the Weiss's own moral rules become more flexible.
Composite God Slayer also doesn't really have a way to convince them, either. Frisk's Social influencing really isn't that good. It's not potent to the point they can convince people to do something that has no real merit to them, without forcing them.
Well, I have always considered the social influence that various humans have shown to have throughout history, there are individuals who are very good at manipulating the people around them and I know that there are some people with the ability to brainwash someone under the right conditions, so it's more Frisk's social influence combined with the ability shown by all of humanity throughout history
If you mean Weiss would imbue the souls into CGS (in which case ignore the above), so that CGS could utilize their intellect to simply do it themselves, then that still brings up the problem of soul fusion being incredibly complicated without feats of successfully fusing multiple consciousness' together. I get that they are technically already a Composite of multiple minds, but that's born of the tournament mechanics, which I think we can reasonably assume that would have nothing to do with how the process would function in terms of abilities/fight preparation.
Well, that's true, looking back I can see that my excitement may have dulled a bit when I launched my arguments, although several of the bases of them are still maintained by me.
Subdue via what means? The only character within your Composite that has Soul Manipulation is Frisk, and while my memory of Undertale is rather rusty given I haven't played in a while, I don't believe they've ever performed a feat such as this.
That's true, the only one in Undertale with the ability to actually sulbujudge a soul is Flowey, although it could be argued that Frisk could do the same thing with a boss monster's soul, so following Undertale's mechanics, Frisk could theoretically force a soul to obey him, as Flowey does during the final battle both in his form as Omega Flowey and as Asriel, but in fact this is a sensitive point.
This, again, ties into the topic of mindset. Your team knows that they have a full year, 365 days, to prepare for this battle. They have the arrogance, as well as the analytical ability, of every sentient creature that has ever existed, along with Garou's own arrogance and confidence in his exceptional fighting talent. To even begin with, they have no reason to spend any sizeable amount of resets preparing to the extent you have posited. This isnt a game with dialogue options— they have to spend time to find the most perfect route, the perfect lines, the perfect actions, with an innumerable number of characters with differing personalities. At a certain point, why would they bother?
Although I think your argument that CGS has so much arrogance is exaggerated, mainly because with so much combined knowledge, any arrogance would be dampened enough to put together a solid strategy and explore enough to understand most of the fused verses, at the very least. CGS, when he stopped his preparation, would have an encyclopedic knowledge about the universe that was merged and would have at his disposal a large part of the resources and mechanics that he could get his hands on.
It matters because it creates a cycle of forgetting and having to regain allies and assets over and over again. It would never stop. They gain assets --> resets happen --> allies and assets completely forget about them --> regain these allies and assets --> continue to reset --> allies and assets forget --> regain --> reset --> forget --> regain --> reset --> forget -- regain. There's no level of strategy or planning that can overcome this cycle without them finding a way to change the nature of their ability.
Well, the reset would be another way to buy time to learn more about the world and find an effective way to prepare in the best way possible.
Frisk's personality is indeed completely unknown and dependent on player action, meaning there's no real way to determine if they would abuse their ability to this extent even with the knowledge that they have a 365 day time period to prepare. It's unquantifiable, but you have pushed it as if they would immediately chose this route of preparation.
Well I just took Frisk's personality out of the equation, only Garou and Composite Existence are really valid for plotting what CGS would do, putting Frisk's personality into that is just a huge headache, I mean what do we know about them? That they are a child possibly with extreme curiosity, a fun sense of humor and who is capable of eating a stone and healing 1 life point with it
When talking about Garou, I believe you've misinterpreted the things you've brought up— Garou prepares for Hero Hunts because his main goal is to become the ultimate monster, which he strives for by hunting heroes, something he needs to specifically know more about heroes to do. He wouldn't put in this effort for a random fight he has over a year to simply just train for, because it has nothing to do with the goal. If anything, knowing the opponent is dangerous would simply spur him on to fight them faster without prior preparation, because he knows he becomes stronger through adversity, and welcomes it.
Now this is a complicated thing to rebut in a solid way, but this part of Garou's personality must be diluted when mixed with Composite Existence, and also the large amount of philosophical and social knowledge of Composite God Slayer can end up putting some rein on in this part of the personality, then there would be a type of preparation using temporal manipulation, but perhaps the focus is no longer total on defeating your future opponents...
In fact looking more this way, it is unlikely that CGS would simply try to rip out everyone's soul, since deep down Garou that a better world and Composite Existence, well, having a fused personality fusion of humanity + animals must follow a path with a little more compassion, which would probably lead to a different kind of preparation...
In terms of Composite Existence, I've brought this up before, but along with the analytical ability of every sentient thing, they also have the arrogance and recklessness of every living thing. Composite Existence is especially difficult to quantify because they are a collection of billions of different minds, ideologies, and personalities, making any attempt at determining what they would do basically impossible.
Once again, I believe that with so much knowledge available, arrogance is not really a problem on the part of Composite Existence, and while determining what exactly he would do, it is possible to establish some central baselines:

- Curiosity;

- Sociability;

- Survival Instinct;

- Reproduction;

- Gross Knowledge;

- Philosophy;

These are some central bases that I can think of right away that apply to humanity, with survival and reproduction instincts being applied to animals as well;
The God of Light gave him (Ozpin) the ability to reincarnate into a new body when he dies, but like, that's not the same as being able to rip out souls and put them in new bodies willy nilly. Not even remotely.
That's... Well I don't know how to answer that, but still there would probably be some way to do something similar, like give a soul pull ability to CGS, but that's more outside the box than before

Composite Existence is a thought experiment that doesn't actually exist, and the properties through which such a being can exist are unknowable and impossible to quantify. Under normal, logical parameters, the product of merging consciousness' would be devastating.

Like, it's literally built to be a Composite, lmao. Of course the creator of the concept isn't going to consider the logical and mental ramifications of merging the minds of billions of sentient beings, because that would ruin the experiment. It's an exception, not a rule.
Well, this is valid
This would be considered game mechanics. If this were true, you could even say CGS can only target an opponent at a time due to being limited by Undertale's battle system.
Well, I'm not saying that's it, but that this is what I know about Omori's battle system, hence the need for an explanation.
Only statements, but it's pretty blatant.
That's acceptable enough for me

I'm not going to respond to some points at the end here, because they don't really have anything to do with the debate, given I didn't really make any arguments and instead insulted you. I apologize for my conduct yesterday— I was stressed out and not particularly receptive to disrespect or minor sass, hence I sort of lashed out, and that was immature and not right of me, hence the apology. I'll be more respectful in the future, and I also hope you can be the same.
Don't worry bro, this happens to everyone, the important thing is to know how to recover your posture after that, I myself may have been a little rude at one point

Anyway, looking back on this, it is more likely that CGS would make an alliance with those with a kind nature and manipulate those who proved to be more problematic, being able to resort to any method to steal/absorb the powers of those truly uncontrollable and waste time preparing building a government with him at the top and a solid army to face the future enemy alongside him, the resets would also be used to gain deeper knowledge of the most prominent individuals in order to manipulate them and possibly even learn from their minds. brightest available, so facing someone like A.M.A.Z.O. (An android with existential problems) and Shirley (An individual who proved to be easily manipulated) is still a strong probability

Now just to confirm, does your team have any form of teleportation or dimensional travel that I haven't seen in your profiles?

One thing that also occurred to me is that following Omori's lore, would this happen within Sunny's dream or would their real world merge with this universe?

Last edited:
Now just to confirm, does your team have any form of teleportation or dimensional travel that I haven't seen in your profiles?
Omori can traverse through any of the many Spaces within Headspace, including white space, black space, or red space, each of which is an alternate dimension. Omori cannot exist outside of Sunny's mind, so he can only exist within Headspace, or places connected to it.

I won't respond to the rest of what you said for a few reasons: 1. I don't have the time 2. I don't really think my mind is going to be changed, based on your arguments, so instead of going in circles, I'm going to maintain my vote for Angel at high-diff.

Not to mention, we're reaching the 40 post limit soon.

Sorry for the delay, I was really busy recently
Omori can traverse through any of the many Spaces within Headspace, including white space, black space, or red space, each of which is an alternate dimension. Omori cannot exist outside of Sunny's mind, so he can only exist within Headspace, or places connected to it.
Well then this is something solid

I won't respond to the rest of what you said for a few reasons: 1. I don't have the time 2. I don't really think my mind is going to be changed, based on your arguments, so instead of going in circles, I'm going to maintain my vote for Angel at high-diff.

Not to mention, we're reaching the 40 post limit soon.
True, this has gone on for a long time, I still think my team would still win High-Diff level as well simply because there is always a clone far enough away from the combat to use the save and load in case the enemy team ends up being too problematic and tracking all the possible clones would be even with dimensional travel it would be a challenge, so I see my team eventually winning by incapability

so I'm voting for my team too.

Well if no one is going to change their mind about who wins, it should be decided by the coin toss.

Back