• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Android 17 vs Kefla

Why would he know how much of a threat she is? He hadn't seen Potara fusion prior to the top. He doesn't even know about the timelimit...
Ki sensing. Android 17 got this ability before we met him in DBS as he was able to tell Goku was not using his full power when they fought

as he was able to tell Goku was not using his full power when they fought
"So you can transform like that, too."
"To be honest, I didn't intend to."
"So you were holding back. How condescending."

(2:00)

This is also ignoring the fact that Android 17, as an Android, does not possess Ki. Ki Sensing is a Ki Manipulation technique.

Ki sensing. Android 17 got this ability before we met him in DBS as he was able to tell Goku was not using his full power when they fought
How is sensing the ki allowing him to know the time limit? The potara have never shown a ki signature before. also I don't know why this thread came to the conclusion of kefla being unable to break the barriers. As she has the ap advantage.
I also am just angry because while the stalling the time limit is possible there's no way to know for sure that that's what 17 would do.

Last edited:
He knows how much of a threat she is and will probably try to time her out with his shields
His whole thing throughout the Tournament of Power is that he was holding back and somewhat goofing around with his opponents, up until the numbers across the board began to dwindle and he was continuously faced with god-like foes (i.e., Toppo and Jiren). Until he gets a feel for her power and ability, odds are is that he is going to play with Kefla and attempt to study her techniques like he did with the Kamikaze Fireballs, which is not going to be turn out very good for him.

Kefla is also gonna toy with A17 as well at first, as she is very arrogant and has no way to know how strong he is. If A17 would see he's getting outmatched he'll start to be more serious like against Toppo or Jiren

Kefla is also gonna toy with A17 as well at first, as she is very arrogant and has no way to know how strong he is. If A17 would see he's getting outmatched he'll start to be more serious like against Toppo or Jiren
Super saiyan kefla was arrogant? When?? As soon as goku was wife open she kicked him in the back of the head! Even going by the manga kefla took gohan seriously. With no way to know how strong he is she may just try to delete him asap.
Also she has seen 17 fight before. Caulifla and kale I'm sure wouldve noticed his fight with kakunsa.

Super saiyan kefla was arrogant? When?? As soon as goku was wife open she kicked him in the back of the head!
Kefla in general is very arrogant. Bringing up that one instance (after she battled him for a whole episode before) doesn't mean she doesn't act arrogantly
Even going by the manga kefla took gohan seriously. Woth no way to know how strong he is she may just try to delete him asap.
Manga = / = Anime. You can't use manga feats to scale anime feats as the continuities are different in DBS

Kefla in general is very arrogant. Bringing up that one instance (after she battled him for a whole episode before) doesn't mean she doesn't act arrogantly

Manga = / = Anime. You can't use manga feats to scale anime feats as the continuities are different in DBS
Lemme just get this straight. This is super saiyan kefla bro her only arrogant acts during her time as kefla came from base kefla messing around with goku. Super saiyan kefla never toyed around with goku. She baited his moves she landed her blows when he was open. I dont recall her toying around with blue goku at all during the fight.

Also I brought up the manga kefla because she acted the same as anime kefla for the most part. Not for feats.

Kefla is also gonna toy with A17 as well at first, as she is very arrogant and has no way to know how strong he is.
This is simply incorrect.

Kefla does not toy with her opponents in the same way as 17 or even Goku. The only reason she came across as arrogant and smug against God Goku was because she was still getting accustomed to her newfound power — "Looks like this overwhelming power made me overreach!" Once Goku transitioned into Super Saiyan Blue, and she powered up into Super Saiyan, she was well-adjusted to her strength and was going all-out. From there, Kefla fought Goku with her all and was even modest about her own power to a degree.

Kefla is a Super Saiyan here, meaning she is going all-out, meaning this point is moot.

Back