• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Android 17 should be low 2-C

Status
Not open for further replies.
He held his own against toppo and jiren and also damaged anilaza an arguably Low 2-C. A lot of people want his barriers to be low 2-C but that makes little sense. When toppo used his hakai, it took him 5 seconds to erase android 17 attack as initially it was equal. Also his barrier took multiple hits from toppo before cracking, but it's ignored that he himself without his barriers took multiple hits without too much Injury, to the point where later he took a blast from jiren who goku and vegeta were smart enough to not take head on, and all 17 did was pant he was just fine. Which is why I think his barriers being low 2-C makes no sense. Also he blocked an attack from toppo with literally no injuries. also it should be worth noting, 17 doesn't have transformations, so it's not easy to tell how much power he's actually using same with jiren.

In the recent episode.. I have an argument as to why it should be accepted. First reason you can use, you can simply say he broke his limits, goku broke his because of jiren and so did vegeta, it wouldn't be surprising if android 17 did fighting toppo, someone really tough. Second argument you can use. Anime chars suddenly be far weaker than their opponent, but because they thought about family or others they suddenly decrease that power gap. Actually, every main character from all amines do that( about 80). Fairy is literally all that as well. Also, it's not an outlier if he has consistent good performance against low 2-C opponents. Wasn't vegata inferior to toppo at first? the all of a sudden, trunks, Burma, I'm stronger than you now toppo. See? Anime chars randomly break their limits when people's lives are on the line. Also, post UI goku is at Low 2-C, but anilaza overpowered him and everyone else. so that should make him Low 2-C, which would support even further that 17 is low 2-C. 17 did good against a low 2-C, a stronger 2-C and an arguably Low 2-C, Low 2-C is pretty consistent if you ask me.

You can argue that 17 only went all out against anilaza and jiren, other than that I'm pretty sure he never even went all out. He's a serious type but at the same time he isn't, proved when he " studied " that one 3-A girl he beat instead of beating her. " you pretended to be weak?!" Cause he was playing around. Which would support him not trying all the time. If 17 is 3-A post UI goku should be 3-A. Also in goku black saga, goku was weaker than black, but he thought about his family and suddenly he was superior to both. android 17 wants his universe to survive so he broke his limits to match jiren. also he clashed with jiren, and his shirt ripped. Another reason I don't see only his barriers being low 2-C.

Well.... Thing is, Jiren was kinda trashing him with little to no effort.

To scale 17 to him is an example of non viable Powerscaling

Dragon Ariia said:
DMB 1 said:
I really don't get why he should be stronger than Pre-UI Goku.
Current goku or 17?
Goku before episodes 109/110 of the ToP. Even one of the authors stated that Goku was the strongest of the team, followed by Vegeta and Frieza, while unsure of who was stronger between 17 or Gohan.

Current goku or 17?
Goku before episodes 109/110 of the ToP. Even one of the authors stated that Goku was the strongest of the team, followed by Vegeta and Frieza, while unsure of who was stronger between 17 or Gohan.

I mean I did use limit breaking in my argument and this episode proved that to be untrue regarding him being the weakest

DMUA said:
Well.... Thing is, Jiren was kinda trashing him with little to no effort.
To scale 17 to him is an example of non viable Powerscaling
You are kinda way too exaggerating,17 tank every attack of Jiren without serious damage Jiren didn't "trash" him,also he didn't fought him with "no effort" since he literally power up and he was far stronger than before,and suppressed Jiren has Low 2-C feat

Except 17 had to outsmart Jiren. He moved around. He used his forcefields. He got under his skin.

Vegeta and Goku actually fought him.

DMUA said:
Except 17 had to outsmart Jiren. He moved around. He used his forcefields. He got under his skin.

Vegeta and Goku actually fought him.
You ignored him not taking any serious damage and even clashed with the guy

To me it's just the writers that don't give a damn anymore about concistency, so now everyone can stand a chance against Jiren.

Kepekley23 said:
> Everyone 3-A be Low 2-C.

What.
I'm sorry but can you agree the power scaling got ruined when jiren performed an infinite feat? That alone should make him infinitely superior to everyone else. But he isn't, we treat Low 2-C as infinitely superior to 3-A, but writers don't understand this, so but we know it's infinite, this would fix the garbage powerscaling

The 3-As aren't becoming Low 2-C when the Low 2-C feat comes from people much stronger than the 3-A people.

Never happening. DB doesn't get special treatment.

Dragon Ariia said:
Kepekley23 said:
> Everyone 3-A be Low 2-C.

What.
I'm sorry but can you agree the power scaling got ruined when jiren performed an infinite feat? That alone should make him infinitely superior to everyone else. But he isn't, we treat Low 2-C as infinitely superior to 3-A, but writers don't understand this, so but we know it's infinite, this would fix the garbage powerscaling
Technically, it still wouldn't: even if Jiren was still 3-A, the character would still be massively stronger than they should be for no reason.

Alright but look, whis can one shot Beerus who is onthe same tier, grand priest would do the same to whis, same tier. We all know same tier doesn't mean same strength in a huge tier like 3-A and Low 2-C. So they would simply be low end, cause obviously jiren isn't infinitely stronger than 17

Jiren is infinitely stronger than 17, he still isn't trying. Like, Jiren's always been casual up to this point.

Either way, even if he was trying, it doesn't make sense. Even I am against this.

UI goku is low 2-C for his feat, not for fighting a suppressed jiren. Goku and vegata are low 2-C cause they are making him try a little bit more but he's still suppressed. Right now he's going " full power" and nothing really changed, he's still owning em. Honestly idk why anyone scales to jiren at all if he's always suppressed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back