• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sir_Ovens

Resident Kitchen Appliance
VS Battles
Administrator
I had an idea. Only time will tell if it's a good one.

My ability kills me vs My ability kills you but only if I die

Speed equalized. Victory via SBA.

3780923.jpg
3hgqzscc0cq21.jpg

Okay, so, Andou's ability is actually useless unless he decides to turbo charge it, which would end up killing him.

So using his normal ability would end not causing HtH to activate as there's nothing there. So, uh, it seems like he either kills himself on his own fire, or sets fire to Thunder which would have HtH kill him...while he's getting killed by his own fire. Not to mention Thunder may, like, jump this shark and try to kill himself in a different way.

This seems like a standard Thunderclusive, but it is leaning more towards Thunder in this particular case, so I wonder if there is, in fact, more to say on this...

I don't know shit about JoJo, but Andou doesn't start with Semi Useless Flame, Dark and Dark of the End, So Andou he get ap stomped.

But let's say he did start with Dark and Dark of the End, he has shown decisive resistance to his own flames, both the anime and novel, and we know this flames cannot be distinguished, so he can just set him on fire while trying to resist his own flame, but will eventually die.

I don't know shit about JoJo, but Andou doesn't start with Semi Useless Flame, Dark and Dark of the End, So Andou he get ap stomped.

But let's say he did start with Dark and Dark of the End, he has shown decisive resistance to his own flames, both the anime and novel, and we know this flames cannot be distinguished, so he can just set him on fire while trying to resist his own flame, but will eventually die.
McQueen doesn't attack offensively, basically he will try to kills himself then his ability will transfer the damage and effect to his opponent.

This might sound weird but i believe that McQueen actually have a wincon here. His tolerance is better than Andou while the latter isn't willing to use Dark and Dark of the End at start. Even if Andou were use it at start, i believe that McQueen can take it longer than him.

McQueen via outlasting Andou.

McQueen doesn't attack offensively, basically he will try to kills himself then his ability will transfer the damage and effect to his opponent.

This might sound weird but i believe that McQueen actually have a wincon here. His tolerance is better than Andou while the latter isn't willing to use Dark and Dark of the End at start. Even if Andou were use it at start, i believe that McQueen can take it longer than him.
that really sounds weird, I have a question doe; does McQueen die before Andou doe? like does his ability auto kills him before andou or can he resist it? if that's not the case then yeah ig McQueen does win here.

The thing here is McQueen have try to kills himself multiple times: suffocation, drowning, electrocute but he doesn't seem to stop after a failed attempt. This mean he could dish out pain better than Andou which is why i believe he would win.

Back