• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anankos Revision

Between game scaling is definitely the most obvious, upgrades to base forms would effect the entire series, and any feats found within a DLC that would be consider canon could be used for scaling

What are your proposals the upgrade? A suggestion for the new Attack Potency for Anankos is required.

If there is sufficient proof for this, we can upgrade him.

LordXCano should give approval on whether the abilities that you listed in the OP are valid or not.

Your suggestions seem reasonable however.

Well, I should probably link the scripts, I could also take screenshots and post them here once I come back home

That would be appreciated, although the City level Attack Potency for Anankos makes me wonder if it comes from this, or if it scales to someone else.

You said that the part circled in red was an actual town, correct? Now we need to see how big said town is.

Either way, your reasoning for Anankos' abilities seems solid, so they will likely be added in anyways. This is just for Anankos' and scales to no one else, correct?

The city level AP comes from Grima's city bust, but I definitely believe it should be much higher, I just don't know where as no continents were destroyed, this doesn't scale to anyone, except Lilith before leaving Valla, as she took a hit from Anankos' soul (unless it was just an attempt to immobilize her, which might be the case as she says "Oh, really now? Trying to immobilize me? As though a cheap magic trick could help you defeat me"), this also wouldn't be an outlier for Lilith as she says she will lose power is she leaves Valla, and her Dura would peak at Country since the evil counterpart would've killed her

Well, my 3DS died and all of my chargers are broke for some reason, so I was unable to take screenshots, I guess I can watch through a video of each of the Hidden Truths DLC chapters and take screenshots of that

Also, I actually forgot to leave out that he can use Dimensional BFR I forgot to mention* Since he teleported them out of Valla Another "world"

Also, I think Evil Anankos should have Immunity (Yes, actual immunity) to Soul Manipulation, since he no longer has a soul, and the death of his Soul (Good Anankos) didn't do anything to him

"The Silent Dragon, once the dragon of wisdom, went completely mad...

He lost his ability to reason, to love, as well as his soul for all of eternity.

This is the story that remains hidden to you...the fated hero.

The story of your father, who ruled over a silent kingdom...

The story of your sister, who lives close yet keeps her distance...

You will never learn the truth about either of them.

Yet the adventure continues..."

Anankos: Killing his friend, the king, was the last straw. Madness overcame him. Now alone in his insanity, he began to destroy the kingdom he once loved. But before this, in a final moment of clarity and desperation, he tore out his soul. That soul took on the form of a human and began to think and act on its own. That soul...stands before you now

Also, Evil Anankos was capable of hitting Lilith all the way from inside Castle Valla, and it's consistent with him creating puppets all the way to at least where the party entered Valla

Your proposed abilities for Anankos will be added, and a separate key for Good Anankos will be made.

@JS: Do check that the proposed edits are good however, and make suggestions if needed.

Last minute check: Anankos' durability does not directly match his Attack Potency for some reason.

• Anankos' AP reads: At least City level, possibly higher
  • Anankos' durability reads: At least Town level, possibly higher
The City level feat would come from this feat here, correct? The size of said landmass + speed should yield City level Attack Potency anyways.

EDIT: Anankos has been edited here. Now we just need to write proper descriptions for said abilities that you proposed.

Any suggestions?

Good Anankos' Dura comes from living for a short while after taking an attack from Anankos, the City level AP (which should probably still be "much higher") comes from Grima's city bust

The video that I linked shows a piece of a continent moving at significant speeds. Just wondering what the name of that city (the one that is shown here) was.

Perhaps I can scale the size of one of those buildings, and find the size of the entire piece of land or something.

Just wondering if we can see the size of one of those buildings that are located in Valla.

By the way, check Anankos' page to see what the descriptions for your proposed abilities should be, listed as:

• The ability to effect other timelines and the future
  • The ability to travel between universes
  • Power Bestowal
  • Restoration
  • Wish Granting
Do you want me to write short/brief descriptions for said abilities, or post the scripts of where Anankos displays said abilities?

Perhaps we should give a description and then link to the scripts in which these abilities are shown

The changes look good, although I may do another calculation regarding Anankos just for kicks. Let's see what the values turn out.

Actually, I'd say it only scales to Endgame Corrin and the Dura of Anankos' Soul, since, while Corrin had a boost in power before fighting Anankos, the rest of the party didn't and their highest calced feat is High 8-C, I'd say the greatest feat in Fates would be the destruction of the giant stone in the Izumo (iirc) theme for My Castle, which I wouldn't necessarily call a canon feat, as the theme isn't default and there's potentially 5 other themes My Castle could have during Invasions

And having everyone in Fates at Small City level would directly scale everyone in FE1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and Awakening. Awakening scaling to Owain, Inigo, and Severa, FE1 and 3 scaling to Tiki, FE2/Echoes scaling to Camus, Palla, Est, and Catria, FE4 scaling to the Deadlords (which are probably different beings in Awakening, since some of the Deadlords appear a different gender than they were in FE4), and FE5 scaling to FE4

So we are only scaling this feat to

Although, it makes me wonder if the "Possibly Country level" statement should stay considering we never even had anything close to a Country level feat in that game.

As for the AP and Durability, they can be changed as follows:

Endgame Corri

• Attack Potency: City level, possibly higher (Killed Anankos)
  • Durability: City level, possibly higher (Took hits from Anankos)
Anankos

• Attack Potency: City level, possibly higher (Created a black hole strong enough to move multiple floating islands, which results in this much kinetic energy)
  • Durability: City level, possibly higher
I will edit this post later. There is something in the Anankos calc that I have overlooked, where it may result in a small upgrade.

EDIT: The adjustments to the calc has been made. Anankos' feat results in City level now.

Reading from Anankos' description, both Anankos and Anankos' soul would scale to this, seeing that the two are comparable to one another in terms of power. Endgame Corrin would scale to this as well.

Well, it's implied that all of what happened to Valla, was done by Anankos, which I thought would include Valla being another "world", but Anankos, iirc, says that he is trapped within Valla, meaning it might've not been him to trap Valla in another world, My best guess is that it was Moro, since Moro is the First (Astral) Dragon, since Liltih knew of Moro even when in Valla, but I have nothing backing it up besides Lilith's knowledge of Moro and that the Astral Dragons are from another world (Probably the Astral Plane, which is full of dragon veins), and even then there's a sun in Valla, and I'm certainly not going to accept Star level FE as anything other than an outlier

Oh yes, it would also scale to 2nd key Garon and Infested Takumi, who scale to Endgame Corrin

Should we make the changes to Anankos' tier? (Scaling to Endgame Corrin, Anankos' Soul's Dura, Infested Takumi, and 2nd Key Garon)

Feel free to do so, although your suggestions for their tiering would be appreciated. From what I am thinking based on your proposal...

City level AP/Durability

Although it makes me wonder if the durability of Anankos' soul could scale to this, as he died after taking just a casual blow from Evil Anankos. Thus, the rating "Likely City level" would be a better fit in this scenario.

Also, the current AP for Ananko and the ones that scale should be written as

• Attack Potency: City level, likely higher (Created a portal that was strong enough to move floating islands of significant size, which yielded this much kinetic energy; stated to have ruined the kingdom of Valla by his good side and others)
  • Durability would scale to Attack Potency, since the relevant characters in question can tank attacks from Anankos, although just wondering why Infested Takumi/2nd Key Garon would fully scale...)
  • The reason why County level is excluded here is because we have never seen Anankos actually destroy a country on-screen/or a statement that the country had been destroyed by a single attack. It was only implied that the kingdom had been ruined, so to speak.

I wouldn't know if it was exactly a "casual" hit, it may have been 1 hit, but Anankos was definitely angry with Lilith, and I agree with the removal of Country level stats

But, should his Dura just be "At least Large Building level" (survived an attack meant to kill Lilith, who completely tanked attacks from Owain before he was powered up, albeit for a while as he died soon after), "possibly City level" (shortly survived an attack from an enraged Anankos)?

Well, I do agree that infested Takumi and Blight Dragon Garon are much weaker than Anankos, perhaps the destruction of the Nohrian and Hoshidan throne rooms to give them a tier, which would also scale to Blazing Yato and Shadow Yato, and would give Corrin a key for them

But, should his Dura just be "At least Large Building level" (survived an attack meant to kill Lilith, who completely tanked attacks from Owain before he was powered up, albeit for a while as he died soon after), "possibly City level" (shortly survived an attack from an enraged Anankos)?
If this is a suggestion for the durability of Anankos' soul, it makes sense considering Lilith was able to tank attacks from characters with Large Building level AP with impunity...

This profile here assumes that he was powered up, correct? Thus the Large Building level AP?

He was powered up, as the Awakening trio weren't capable of damaging Lilith before changing into Odin, Laslow, and Selena

That sounds reasonable. Although seeing that you have some concerns about the AP and Durability of Infested Takumi and Blight Dragon, would they lean closer to the Large Building level AP, or City level AP?

Did anything significant happen to Corrin in any way before he faced off against Anankos [Endgame Corrin in Revelation specifically]?

Before fighting Anankos, the Alpha Yato awakens into the Omega Yato, after gaining power from Siegfried and Raijinto

So, it could be that the Alpha Yato -> Omega Yato would have likely increased Corrin's Attack Potency as well, considering it contains power from Siegfried and Raijiinto.

DOes this seem reasonable?

Yes, and should Corrin get "At least High 8-C" for the other Yato forms, since they are also Divine Weapon(s) + Yato?

This makes me wonder if the characters that are able to fight against Corrin would scale in terms of strength, as they weren't shown to be any weaker in comparison to Corrin.

Let me read up on the Yato in the Fire Emblem wiki and see what I can find.

EDIT: If this upgrade gets accepted, do you think you can find the video of Corrin getting mad and causing a huge explosion when he/she transforms into Dragon? The AP description for Dragon Form Corrin states this.

There's also the page I made on the Yato if it helps, although I might have to change the page a bit

That page may need to be changed a bit, according to what was discussed regarding Anankos and Corrin, yes.

Seeing that Corrin is the only wielder of the Yato, it would make sense that Corrin's AP would increase to "At least Large Building level" when he wielded Alpha Yato, Grim Yato, and the Noble Yato during the game.

Back