• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
A battle between two 4-year-old geniuses. Both are 9-A tier (9-A is between 9-B and 8-C). Speed is equalized.

Fight is in Elmore where more possibilities can happen.

Anais
LisaLoud
Round 1: No gadgets.

Round 2: Gadgets allowed.

Explain why it would work out.

Anais: 0

Lisa: 0

Inconclusive: 1

It's not a stomp, actually, I never realized how close this is, their abilities and intelligence are nearly identical, and with both at 9-A and equalized speed, I think it could go either way.

Their abilities are basically identical, the only difference is that Lisa only has Superhuman Durability, and Anais has Superhuman Physical Characteristics, but since they're both 9-A in this fight, this wouldn't matter. Their intelligence is also the same: "Very high, possibly Genious Level", and the stats will also be the same in this fight, since they're both 9-A (which equalizes AP and Durability) and speed is also equal. They're basically the same character, so, I'll go with Inconclusive, I have no idea who would win.

I'm leaning towards Lisa in round 2, becuase she has built robots, freaks of nature, and made huge explosions from chemicals, while anais would have to relay on trying to shut down the robots virtually. Round one I would have to go with anais, be cause I think she is a bit stronger and faster, like keeping up with gumball on a regualar basis, (Though sometimes the stubby legs are problem), and breaking through solid wood, when she is angry. Round 1: Anais Round 2: Lisa.

Back