• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ana vs Kadabra (GRACE)

If you think this match up needs to be done again, and if you think that it should be removed from their profiles, then I suggest going here for that (mostly getting this matchup removed from their profiles, but still).

For now, this match is concluded and that's how it should be.

Huh? It's not whoever gets the last word, it's whoever's arguments are more convincing. More people found my arguments convincing so they voted for Kadabra.

I never said whoever gets the last word, I said that one of your core arguments for Kadabra winning I pointed out Ana already counters in her verse, thereby all the FRAs from the argument should be ignored. You're taking my words out of context.

I wasn't responding to your last comment at all, moreso the notion that all votes for Kadabra should be debunked. I've explained clearly how Kadabra gets around Ana's "counters".

Also the thread has been concluded for a while, and you had even longer to convince people that Ana won. You failed to do so.

Your explanation literally ignored certain parts of Ana's counters. Therefore the FRAs should be ignored is my point. You can keep acting like it wasn't counters all you like by the very defintion of objective they were.

You guys have forgot the fact that Ana has PK Fire Omega that instantly kills anyone. Use it against Kadabra and Kadabra dies. No one has talked about or said any counter to that, plus, Kadabra isn't even resistant to Fire or even OHKO moves. Please null the Kadabra votes since Kadabra gets destroyed by Ana's strongest Fire attack.

My vote is for Ana.

Back