• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

An issue with a Maou Gakuin calculation

GarrixianXD

University Enthusiast
Any/All
VS Battles
Content Moderator
Translation Helper
For this calculation, we can see Anos moving the moon, forming a solar eclipse.

It was stated that it will take 9 days for the Solar Eclipse to happen. However, there is an inconsistency towards that. It was only stated that the eclipse would arrive in 9 days but never explicitly stated that it only takes 9 days to form the eclipse, on top of that, Sasha said a solar eclipse rarely occurs.

Another issue is that Solar Eclipse only happens on certain occurrences when the Sun and Moon closely align with each other on a single axis; with that said, it does not necessarily need to take that long for the Moon to reach that particular distance Anos displaced with his powers, and the time for the Sun and Moon to align with each other is irrelevant.

Seems logical to me, I agree with the CRT for now. I may change my stand if valid arguments is provided that can prove why this calc should be kept. Also, Why is their even a time in the calc? like Glarian pointed out time is irrelevent for a Solar eclipse, only thing that matter is the axis.

Back