• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

An important update regarding our upcoming forum move

so if all the boxes have been unchecked, the email will be sent and i'll be good to go for the new forum?

i really like this wiki and i don't want to lose the feeling of being part of it after the migration happens

I was told yesterday that as long as you have a confirmed email address, Fandom is allowed to send you an invitation. However, the user settings that I displayed earlier are still preferable for those who don't want to get their inboxes constantly spammed by other messages about updates to every single page that they have ever edited.

Resurgence Class 2915 said:
Ant I will be shutting doen this account soon I feel like I am not getting treated well I and I want make sure I do not have multiple other accounts.
What do you mean not treated well? But I hope you will feel better soon.

Okay. I am sorry to hear that you do not feel like you are treated well, but you should obviously only have one account. It is much better if you keep the account with over 100 edits though.

Im also do not get any attenion on my threads no one checks them out i have to ask people (not a problem of course) but i never get someone on my thread without asking them is there somethjng wrong with my threads or something wrong with ne because other people get reactions immediatly and i dont get any reactions an all

@Pandimensional042 That happens to everyone and I do mean everyone. Just be patient. Some threads don't get noticed for weeks. It's not a bad thing. It just happens a lot

To anyone who feels like they've been feeling neglected, especially during the forum move, please keep in mind that, in all likelihood, many users just aren't visiting the site until the move is finished, as anything that has been posted after the 15th will not be saved to the new forum.

I can speak from personal experience, as I have been being distant from the site myself until the forum is up and going. So, please don't take these occurences as personal insults. It's really not yours nor anyone else's fault that this is happening.

I mean thats normal there are a lot of verses and pages and i myself find some trouble when trying to make a CTR but is really normal somethimes it takes days to get 1 single person to comment

Back