• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

An electric, inconsistent Puff Ball vs a Battery

Drag-O-Drawgon

FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Shifuto (Base; 9-A, 8-A with electricity) vs Powerhouse (Supercell) (Charged; 9-A)

I had to do this one, but couldn't earlier due to Shifuto's tier. Now that he's this tier, lets see how this goes.

• Speed Equalized
  • Takes place outside an abandoned warehouse. The warehouse does not have electricity flow, because unfairness would probably ensue.
  • It is night, with a full moon.
  • Otherwise Standard Battle Assumptions
  • We can change the rules if this is a stomp.
Shifuto:

Jackie (Powerhouse):

Inconclusive: 3 (BlackDarkness679, YungManzi, Dreamcrosser Squad)

Shifuto
Powerhouse update by actionkiddy-d9pjl5f

shifuto seem to be smarter just a bit,durability goes from small building to multi city block and got better range,although his only notable power is electricity manipulation which powerhouse can be charged up from,a part of me says shifuto,but the other says inconclusive,i think i will stick to inconclusive mostly for now

BlackDarkness679 said:
shifuto seem to be smarter just a bit,durability goes from small building to multi city block and got better range,although his only notable power is electricity manipulation which powerhouse can be charged up from,a part of me says shifuto,but the other says inconclusive,i think i will stick to inconclusive mostly for now
Shifuto's range only comes from his electricity manipulation, but will still count for other factors.

Drag-O-Drawgon said:
BlackDarkness679 said:
Shifuto's range only comes from his electricity manipulation, but will still count for other factors.
i know it comes from the electricity,based on that i meant

Back