• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

An eater of planets fights an edgy god

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might as well try this I guess.
  • Speed is equal
  • Both are 2-C
  • SBA Otherwise
Nom Nom Nom: 0

Black Eyed Bastard: 0

Incon: 0

while we wait for supporters, how is Galactus is going to interact with nep 1
While he can, I don't think it's on his file - at least not listed under NPI. He is missing like a million abilities.

But in any case, can the other dude even kill Galactus? In order to kill him, you gotta attack him on an at least 2-A planes, including higher and fractured dimensions.

Okay yeah OS has nowhere near the range for that. On the topic of that OS is spread out across 1000 universes, dunno if that helps the debate or not

While he can, I don't think it's on his file - at least not listed under NPI. He is missing like a million abilities.
Well yeah, if he's shown to be able to interact with nep 1 then good
But in any case, can the other dude even kill Galactus? In order to kill him, you gotta attack him on an at least 2-A planes, including higher and fractured dimensions.
Can you even take that statement seriously?
Pretty sure Thanos blasted him that one time, and even hurt him severely by crushing 2 planets onto him. Thanos even trapped him and siphoned off his energy

Corruption won't work, he's not made of anything tangible. EE is moot thanks to Low Godly, not sure about madness manip atm

Can you even take that statement seriously?
Pretty sure Thanos blasted him that one time, and even hurt him severely by crushing 2 planets onto him. Thanos even trapped him and siphoned off his energy
Uh, I said kill? And Thanos only did that against quite a weakened Galactus because of a few reasons;
  • Hunger - the entity who was the villain of the arc. It's an abstract entity who was absorbing Galan's energies and whatnot, making him hella weak
    • This was obviously a huge part of the second half of the series if you read it
  • And Thanos is extremely haxxed. His file is missing sooooooooo much stuff, but in comics, dude is way too haxxed, especially with prep time. So i have no idea why you would even mention that.

Anyway, what's Galactus going to do to Madness manipulation type 3,
Nothing
Corruption
His true form is an abstraction of sort, unless he can corrupt those kinds of beings, then nothing.
If its matter based EE, then low godly, otherwise nothing

Might as well ask, since galctus has no Time manip resistance, what can he do against the time stop?

Well tbf says Galactus lacks a heart/emphatic stuff and has stupid mind manip resist stuff so I wanna say those two combined helps against the madness manip. For time manip he has the stuff that silver surfer does no? The latter has resist feats from the looks of it.

Well tbf says Galactus lacks a heart/emphatic stuff and has stupid mind manip resist stuff so I wanna say those two combined helps against the madness manip. For time manip he has the stuff that silver surfer does no? The latter has resist feats from the looks of it.
Thanks.

That's correct, he has everything surfer has but on a much higher level

In any case, as his file is, I don't think this match is doable. He can't interact due to AE stuff the other dude has and there is madness and stuff which should affect him. As Lifebringer, he could be affected by Oblivion

Uh, I said kill? And Thanos only did that against quite a weakened Galactus because of a few reasons;
  • Hunger - the entity who was the villain of the arc. It's an abstract entity who was absorbing Galan's energies and whatnot, making him hella weak
    • This was obviously a huge part of the second half of the series if you read it
  • And Thanos is extremely haxxed. His file is missing sooooooooo much stuff, but in comics, dude is way too haxxed, especially with prep time. So i have no idea why you would even mention that.
He barely survived. Galactus himself said it in the comic. And he was brutalized. I doubt the statement you brought up means anything tbh. I'm also pretty sure he'd die if he has no energy to feed on
Hmph
His true form is an abstraction of sort, unless he can corrupt those kinds of beings, then nothing.
Y'all are putting too much on that one scan. It's not backed up by any of his appearances. And I don't see AE on his profile
If its matter based EE, then low godly, otherwise nothing
I don't know much about OS EE, seems like matter, soul. But it seems Galactus has no soul. Hmmph

Corruption won't work, he's not made of anything tangible. EE is moot thanks to Low Godly, not sure about madness manip atm
Thanos extracted his DNA to create a clone. Well, I said it but Thanos himself blasted him in base form. Sentry stalemated him(off panel), captain marvel and a team were able to fight him just fine

That's correct, he has everything surfer has but on a much higher level

In any case, as his file is, I don't think this match is doable. He can't interact due to AE stuff the other dude has and there is madness and stuff which should affect him. As Lifebringer, he could be affected by Oblivion
It's easy. You just got to list the things that would put outsider down for the count

Plus, where is nep 1 interaction from Galactus. I'm not seeing it

It's not on his profile but if he has feats of that, you can link it here, no?

Would Galactus have the range? OS is spread across 1000 universes, that said he has no regen or resurrect ability so if you kill the ones that you can you can force an Incon at least

Would Galactus have the range? OS is spread across 1000 universes, that said he has no regen or resurrect ability so if you kill the ones that you can you can force an Incon at least
I think Galactus has more than enough range, large size is a non issue here

Outsider, don't think I can see any regen or ability to res on his profile there
Transformation and Resurrection (Escape; Granny Rags can turn herself into rats upon death to attack her killer and appear elsewhere, reviving herself from death)

Immortality (Types 4, 7, and 8; Upon conducting a ritual upon a cameo of herself, Granny Rags became immortal and the cameo is "the only way to get rid of her", when killed, she uses Escape and she reappears somewhere else, allowing her to cheat death and effectively resurrect herself, after her death at the hands of Corvo Attano, Granny Rags disembodied hand that possesses the mark of The Outsider, is still capable of fighting and attacking, showing she can move and fight whilst dead),

He barely survived. Galactus himself said it in the comic. And he was brutalized. I doubt the statement you brought up means anything tbh. I'm also pretty sure he'd die if he has no energy to feed on
No he doesn't die without energy, that's false.

Also you are deliberately leaving out extra context here. Read it again
Hmph

Y'all are putting too much on that one scan. It's not backed up by any of his appearances. And I don't see AE on his profile
I never said AE now did I? I said abstraction, which can mean without a proper form as its just an energy

Thanos extracted his DNA to create a clone. Well, I said it but Thanos himself blasted him in base form. Sentry stalemated him(off panel), captain marvel and a team were able to fight him just fine
again, at a hella weakened states. This is 2C, not his 3C key

It's easy. You just got to list the things that would put outsider down for the count
????

Plus, where is nep 1 interaction from Galactus. I'm not seeing it

It's not on his profile but if he has feats of that, you can link it here, no?
He doesn't have NEP, what?

Also can you stop multi posting? It'ss annoying. Just put them in one

That's correct. It works on entities like the Phoenix Force too as well as higher dimensional beings like Dormammu. They are accepted as 6.6D

No he doesn't die without energy, that's false.
It's on his profile. Weakness
Also you are deliberately leaving out extra context here. Read it again
I read that comic myself. Point out the context
I never said AE now did I? I said abstraction, which can mean without a proper form as its just an energy
Npi away
????

He doesn't have NEP, what?
Don't you need nep to interact with nep? Or feats of interacting with nep? OS is a void
Also can you stop multi posting? It'ss annoying. Just put them in one
Well.....

I read that comic myself. Point out the context
I just did, Hunger
?
Don't you need nep to interact with nep? Or feats of interacting with nep? OS is a void
But he doesn't interact with NEP

Hmmph... Galactus himself doesn't even have a 2C profile, it varies all the way to 2A
3-C | At least 2-C, possibly 2-A | 2-A | Low 1-A ???????????????????????????????? -

Don't multi post, ffs. It's annoying to deal with. Just put them all in one, its much easier to read.

3-C | At least 2-C, possibly 2-A | 2-A | Low 1-A ???????????????????????????????? -
What I'm saying is that looking through his abilities, you can't know which ones are for his 2A key and which ones are not

Like you just mentioned, absorbing Phoenix and Dormammu. Clearly not from 2C key, no?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back