• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

An android fights the ultimate zombie

The zmobies hit Connor once and he dies gg
Yes. That's the point.

However if I recall, bullets can hurt people up to 8-B. Combined with the fact that he's superhuman, he can at least outrun the things and try to fill them with bullets

They are however resistant to headshots so they also won't instantly die

The zmobies hit Connor once and he dies gg
immortality type 2 says no. the zombie doesn't punch and he'll explode, he's just gonna have an easy time ripping connor apart. he can survive a few hits from it.
However if I recall, bullets can hurt people up to 8-B. Combined with the fact that he's superhuman, he can at least outrun the things and try to fill them with bullets
Yes. piercing damage lets bullets damage anyone up to 8-B.

(though, they're just really useless when you begin getting closer to 8-B, but this is fine since its wall level.)

Basically to be fully bulletproof, you needed 8-B durability
This is referring more to high caliber, anti-tank bullets and not just like, a peashooter you can buy at Walmart.

Still, though. The zombies could probably figure out how to corner him and hit him like, a couple times before he takes both of them out.

Does that make it a stomp? Because I can reduce the number to 1

If it's not, I'll count your vote
Nah I don't think it's a stomp? Idk.

I only just realized the speed difference. Basline peak human is 10.03 m/s and superhuman is only 12.43 m/s

So it's not like there's much of a difference.

Back