• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

An android faces the tenth Specimen

Seens like the incorporiability of the specimen is just a "shapeshifting" with bad explanation...

Ok, connor has more them enough time to scan the first form thanks to just slowly strow with him... Well, this probable woukd be useless thanks to how the leach form acts diferent he would probable need a second scan...

I will guess both are in the same boat of "base line superhuman speed"

The first road block to the specimen is that It's atack strateg is based on possesing the oponent in a biological way... What isn't possible against a android trough It can probable use It's teaths If notices that connor isn't organic, and is probable inteligent enough to at least notices It

Well, ase I heard before the first move of connor is shoting, wjat is probable useless against a shapeshifter and would only make the specimen enter It's leach form, what would mostly likle take connor by surprise

Connor would mostly likle have a hard time harming It thanks to It's small size, but would have a advantage until the specimen notices It isn't organic... But the problem is, I don't think connor has a realiable way to kill It thanks to aperantly don't have organs sinse It can change forms at will

But the problem is, I don't think connor has a realiable way to kill It thanks to aperantly don't have organs sinse It can change forms at will
I mean it does still needs its flesh and if it's riddled with bullet holes, it'll be losing mass left and right.

Also Connor has an LS advantage so he can just yeet it far away. I can make them fight in the Grand Canyon for this

I mean it does still needs its flesh and if it's riddled with bullet holes, it'll be losing mass left and right.

Also Connor has an LS advantage so he can just yeet it far away. I can make them fight in the Grand Canyon for this
Oh, right, connor has a reliable way to get read of big chunks of mass (sarcasm)

Well, In the leach form It's small size and surprizing speed bost would probable make connor have a very dificult time grabinge It (not to mention It is probable covered in that yellow susbstance so I wouldn't doubt It is to slim to grab)

Yes, this battle would be

"The android strolese trough central park, It was a normal day, te only issue was a strange lack of people in the área, but this quikli jumped out of connor's mind whem he saw the thing, It was a bipedal flesh creature slowly walking in his direction, whatever It was, It emaneted a dangerous aura so he quikli acaned the thing and proceded to shot... Worst mistake of his life, whem the first bullet hitted It, the flesh creature suffered a shapeshifiting, rapidly turning into a small leach crewture that now moved fast in his direction, connor tried to shoot It down, but the leach just eated the bullets like CJ from GTASA, he tried to back upe firing, but the worm creature was always on his tail, It took long, Maybe he could kick It? Or try to grab? No, It was to small to have a moment to realiable atack It without being atacked first, this continued for hours until... Connor feet got stuck in a rock, he felt down, the sweet kiss of earth was one of the last things he felt before the leach teaths started to penetrate his inorganic body, smashing and cutting him untill hee shut of"

Well, he can techinically stompe It to desth bit wouldn't be a reliabke way to deal with the leach, so I would say specimen 10 low dificult

And just to get this concluded

Specimen #10 FRA

And that's grace, thank you everyone

{Also in case you're wondering, this is allowed based on this thread}

Back