• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

An amazing new scientific breakthrough

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
He/Him
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Hello.

This is not related to entertainment, but is about a truly amazing new scientific discovery that many of you might find interesting: A time crystal that seems to act as an eternity machine that, among other things, could revolutionise quantum computing, if I have understood correctly.

Last edited:
Well, you can read the articles yourself if you wish.

Ooo, this is amazing, its cool to see the tech becoming advanced with my own eyes, thanks for posting this, Ant, I will research more about it, it seems really interesting, basically can change fhe future of tech btw

But we must keep it under moderation lest we get The Matrix in reality. Because subconsciously, you've always known the possibility to exist and you were afraid of it.

Jokes aside, this is pretty ******* cool.

Damn, hopefully this leads to cyborgized godhood eventually.
You_may_not_have_parents_but_at_least_you_got__4427f3dea2c6ba880479abe5d36c9b4f.jpg

You know if we don't kill ourselves with nukes and worked together as a race, we could reach type 1 civilization pretty quickly. But seeing as how petty humans are and only see the short term gains we'll most likely go extinct.
Not us battleboarders. Our souls will simply transcend existence and bring vs debates to the next dimension. For we are legion.

well then when a teleporter?

in all seriousness this changes my expectations about science.

Also in what year do you think humanity is destroyed for trying to create something that results in a tier 5/4 weapon or A matrix Event?

well then when a teleporter?

in all seriousness this changes my expectations about science.

Also in what year do you think humanity is destroyed for trying to create something that results in a tier 5/4 weapon or A matrix Event?
Idk if you guys follow geopolitics or not but things have been tensing up in Asia with China, Taiwan, Japan, India, etc. Iirc there was an estimate that suggests that China would launch an invasion of Taiwan in the next 4 to 6 years. If nuclear war starts then the extinction or at the very least a great recession of humanity isn't too far from now.

Back