• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

An alien fights Bakugo

Spinoirr

He/Him
Speed is = and AF Vilgax is used vs joint training arc Bakugo (however I will use villan hunt arc Bakugo if it becomes not fair for Bakugo)

Vilgax lands on earth to challenge Earth's heroes and bakugo steps up to the plate saying he will become the number one hero

Great Explosion Murder God Dynamight: 7

Vilgax:

Icon:

The fight takes place Here

Last edited:
Vilgax's ap: above 7.9 tons

Bakugo's ap: 8.12 Tons of TNT

Last edited:
Well, Vilgax is an interplanetary alien conquerer, I’m guessing he takes the experience advantage?

Vilgax is more experienced, but Bakugo’s actual intelligence and versatility counter it. Bakugo can just rapidly adapt his fighting style to hit Vilgax with fake outs and blinding attacks. Also his mobility is aggravating to deal with since he can attack and move at the same time from range.

They’re both going to need several hits to take the other down, so it’s just a matter of who can get hits in more and adapt better as the fight goes on.

I’d say Bakugo due to Stun Grenade and his passive Stat Amp where his explosions get stronger the more he sweats. Add on his Gauntlets and other big moves, as well as his general mobility and AoE, and I think he can take it. Vilgax is mainly left with his laser beams to hit Bakugo from range (something Bakugo has already dealt with and even shown the ability to block with his explosions) and is constantly stumped in close combat by his AoE. So while it will take a while, I think Bakugo’s got this eventually.

Back