• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Amon vs Ren Fuji

Status
Not open for further replies.
.......Fine,you know what? screw this bump to Low 2-C,he will get either stomp or get stomped and will get less variety match.

But i have no doubt that we get feats about 4-D and 5-D sinds Devilman Saga is all about that stuff.

Edit: @Veloxt1r0kore I am sorry i will take my own life now.

>I'm didn't want this upgrade be happening

It's too obvious to ignore, unfortunately

>Devilman Saga is all about that stuff

Matter of time before that happens

I see a pattern in Go nagai work in Devilman.

Devilman was about anti war

Devilman lady tackled stories based on religion

Devilman Saga is a all about science

I think the hardest part would be downgrading Devilman sinds you have to go through all his series he wrote.

@Veloxt1r0kore dont be too serious about it were talking about Go Nagai after all the men created the ecchi genre

wait...no resistence to time manipulation? Now we have more problems considering now Amon would get slowed immensly and its the exact same rate as how much ren accelerates which marie in EFO was already 3000 times faster and EFF >>>>>>>>>> EFO so...

idk. Tbh I asked more on the 1-A time slow because of throne stated to unlock it with merc's blood in the mix but again that was iffy on my end *shrugs* Take it what you will for now

Eh, we just low-ball it to 3-D. Then it I don't know. While he fought Satan who can control time of the universe and Zenon who caused space-time distortion, he never counters time stop or slow.

yeah and that's gonna be the problem as anything in ren's line of sight will be time slowed but even without that the acceleration is far more monsturous than EFO's speed boost

Transmutation is AoE and thought based by the time Ren uses the boost, some part of him will be Transmutated. And it won't stop just because the guy who did that died. It continues until you turn into good paste. I voted inconclusive for that reason.

The boost is instantaneous and passive. Its over 3000 times his initial speed and it continues to accelerate.

i mean schro....i think it got an extra 1000 times boost from the initial 3000 times one but yeah its WAY above it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back