• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Amitabha Adjustment

I have never seen Touhou Project before, but just looking at Amitabha reasoning for his Attack Potency, That "Possibily Universal level" Should be completely removed to just Universal level.

Edit: Apparently I didn't read the note, but in whichever case, it should be adjusted to likely, instead of Possibily.

"Note: This character's stats are based on a single statement, which may not be fully accurate."

That why he has "possibly"

I don't know where the statement came from, nor how credible it's. It sounded more likely to be Universal, instead of just Possibly, but an admin may close this thread if this has already been discussed before.

Let me cite the quote:

Hey, Amitabha, who lives in Paradise, is 6×10^125 yojana tall, right? Just 'above the clouds' isn't even...
Umm, if that's the case, Amitabha's height is far greater than the scope of the universe, at least according to the Big Bang Theory. That's some ridiculous inflation.
~ Neo Traditionalism of Japan, Track 04, Fate of Sixty Years​

Back