• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Aminatou vs Ben Tennyson

Wow she sure is haxxed, I think this basically comes down to Ben failsaving into Alien X who resists precog and fate manipulation due to Acausality type 2. So my question is basically what she would do and whether it would result in a failsafe or not, predicting that the Omnitrix would turn him into AX is possible I think but seeing what exactly Alien X could do is probably not, so it kinda depends on how her precog would visualize something she can’t predict and how she would react to that. If the fate hax isn’t a starting move then I can see stuff like time travel killing or feedback trying to absorb, although she could probably predict all that.

Does Ben have Master Control here and how fast is her fate manipulation and all that (assuming she starts with it)?

Well, Aminatou's Fate Manipulation Starts when she sees a person she wants to manipulate his fate, she blows some intangible mohs at him if they land she can manipulate his fate. She can Manipulate her own Fate without effort tho.

Well, Aminatou's Fate Manipulation Starts when she sees a person she wants to manipulate his fate, she blows some intangible mohs at him if they land she can manipulate his fate. She can Manipulate her own Fate without effort tho.
In that case she’s dead if Ben has Master Control. Ben will have haxed her into oblivion with Clockwork, Alien X (does 2-B EE work?), Ghostfreak who could be argued to be even more intangible than the moths, etc.. Even if she lands the moths there’s still a chance Ben goes Alien X anyways and then haxes her.

Somewhat fair although she’d have to affect Alien X in order to prevent him from EE’ing her. Something she can’t do, manipulating the environment to get in the way of other aliens is fair tho.

That is only if she wants to manipulate someone's fate but she can manipulate her own Fate without effort and without moh's

Okay so she can manipulate fate and all which is cool...however how does that even matter if she has no wincons against her opponent? Since last time I checked having Fate hax doesn't matter if you have 0 wincons

It might make the fight end-non violently. Or prevent a fight from even occurring.
Not everything is about direct violence.

I believe it is done via moths.
Her hax should prevent her fate from being death ling enough for one to land on Ben.

I believe it is done via moths.
Her hax should prevent her fate from being death ling enough for one to land on Ben.
Okay she can protect herself with fate hax but can she kill beings with her Fate hax or it does just prevent them from killing here? If it's the former then she stomp , if it's the later then incon

Last edited:
It might make the fight end-non violently. Or prevent a fight from even occurring.
Not everything is about direct violence.
She'd have to manipulate Ben to be non-violent while he's probably outside her range if he gets to transform into Alien X. Maybe she can screw up the Omnitrix but that's no guarantee Ben detransforms from Alien X I think and Omnitrix also has 2-B dura when Ben's AX due to his fight with Galactic Gladiator.

I mean if she can manipulate her own fate, how can he exactly kill her if it’s not fated to happen?
His dura doesn’t matter since it isn’t directly hurting him.

If AX literally EE's the multiverse for instance then I don't see anything she can do at all to prevent that since she's essentially manipulating the multiverse with her fate. Except for Ben not going Alien X, something she might accidentally trigger if she attacks him.

The dura thing is more against someone bringing up something messing with the wiring of the Omnitrix or whatever.

If AX literally EE's the multiverse for instance then I don't see anything she can do at all to prevent that since she's essentially manipulating the multiverse with her fate. Except for Ben not going Alien X, something she might accidentally trigger if she attacks him.

The dura thing is more against someone bringing up something messing with the wiring of the Omnitrix or whatever.
You are assuming that Ben would turn into Alien x before getting Fate haxed unless you are arguing that the faile safe can protect him from fate hax

I’m saying he can dodge the moths long enough to get Alien X (or that she accidentally triggers it) and the failsafe also protected against the Big Bang which is basically everything sooo.

I’m saying he can dodge the moths long enough to get Alien X (or that she accidentally triggers it) and the failsafe also protected against the Big Bang which is basically everything sooo.
If that's the case then it's a stomp, and in all seriousness you can even bring kid Ben without the watch and he would still stomp sooo

So I’ve done some thinking: Basically to win Animatou needs to make the Omnitrix malfunction probably which she most likely needs to land the moths for. I do not think this will end non-violent either since she is bloodlusted and she has a 100% chance to win according to her own fate. Since Alien X is a fodder transformation that goes out of existence the moment Ben transforms into him (spoiler he doesn’t but she or fate doesn’t know that). There is in other words no reason for her not to go offensive and try and kill Ben. Now I am wondering what exactly she can do to bypass Goop’s regen (which should be High), if it is something that Goop can’t but AX can survive then Ben failsafes into Alien X (regardless of whether she’s already manipulating his fate or not since according to her fate she’d win the battle when Ben transforms into Alien X) who can then EE her. Her fate will try to prevent this EE but only when it’s already happening and will thus fail to do anything to prevent it. There’s also the option that Ben himself goes Alien X without her interference. Thus as long as she got some black magic or whatever or fate itself can do something that can kill Goop but not Alien X then I think Tennyson has this in the bag. But it’s not a stomp.

Well said, however i don't think that he can kil aminatou, due to her manipulate her own destiny into not dying. So she would retreat i guess.

Thing is how she usually would accomplish this is by not getting attacked or whatever. She needs feats of her fate hax being able to counter EE after or while it is taking place. Also she wouldn’t flee since like I explained above she has a 100% chance to win according to her precog and fate, fate will literally only kick in to protect her from EE (or anything else Alien X does to kill her) while she is being EE’d (blink and she’s gone so it’s gonna have to be ridiculously fast) since it can’t see the EE coming. Even if she did flee, Bellicus and Serena can sense all the souls in the universe and Galactic Gladiator was able to shake Alien X’s pocket dimension so it’s a possibility that his cosmic awareness will allow him to keep track of her anyways. Oh and Celestialsapiens were able to sense Alien X reality warping the universe from within the Forge of Creation, a place outside the time stream.

Last edited:
I see. But aminatou would see the attack incoming and would manipulate her own fate, without effort.
Except she won’t. Alien X and thus his attack don’t exist in the future due to acausality type 2. Also you’re saying she would manipulate her own fate but I don’t see a single thing she can do (the Omnitrix might also be acausal when transformed into Alien X) to prevent getting erased the moment Ben goes Alien X.

It wouldn’t need feats since he doesn’t resist fate hax, how would he hax her when it is fated not to?
He likely wouldn’t know to avoid the moths, since they are seemingly just moths.

Back