• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Amber vs Abban, battle of the A names

Amber seems to have such a massive versatility advantage plus aura, and she loves to fly and range span, so it's even worse for Abban

Voting Amber

>Loves to fly and range spam

Didn't she like

Have one fight in the whole series and not really abuse it anyhow?

I don't see how having a lot of abilites that do basically the same thing helps anymore then one ability that does one thing

Flight is valid though, Abban has no good counter other then just tackling her or something, which she can easily evade

You never addressed the fact he can, you know

Stab her in the Soul

Literally the second she used her powers she starting flying until it no longer worked

Having a lot of abilities is an advantage, being able to burn or freeze or trap your opponent is certainly quite a few advantages over just manipulating weather.

He's gonna have to get her aura down to do that

If he has zero ranged options, she flies and GG

>Until it stopped working

Yeah that last part will be a problem.

I mean, versatility on it's own isn't a very big advantage. Yes, she has better abilites... Is what I would say if not for the fact that Abban does kinda have all those things, but I don't exactly know how to best phrase "Can accidentally use magic at random based on instinct lol" on a profile so I kinda refrained from doing so. But he could possibly counter her dodging as she tries to fly by blasting something. Or just manipulating the air to hit her as she's in air.

Not to mention... She doesn't even fly that high in the fight. It's not like he'll really have to jump that high or fire off that big of a blast.

It won't be?

Cinder has projectiles, Abban doesn't.

Do you think Amber is stupid enough to let a dude jump at her instead of literally side stepping

No

I do however think she does not expect him to spontaneously spin around in the air and then kick her in the face.

However being at close range and not expecting it could be a problem as per evasion.

Back