• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alucard vs Saitama

It's basically reality warping, if he wants to be everywhere and nowhere he can be if wants to.

It's not exactly being omnipresent but, he get's to be whatever he wants or create whatever he wants through this.

Of course he's now fully immortal, if he thinks he's body is indestructible then it will be, if he wants to be everywhere and nowhere, then he will be.

It all depends on him, on how he uses it.

Ask Alucard lmao

He decides what he wants to do with his reality warping powers, whether he wants to exist everywhere and nowhere or just one place and toy with his enemies like he always does.

One thing for certain though, Saitama stands no chance against Alucard.

Well, I don't have anything else. To me, it's really good teleportation. I'll see what other people think about this.

I don't even like Saitama. I just wanted info on Alucard's supposedly omnipresent. And I agree, why is Saitama so overrated? I just checked his profile and it has dates of which Saitama was used.

Well if he doesn't, there should be a rule for bringing up Alucard's omnipresent, because most of his matches people bring it up and then it just gets derailed into talking about it.

Saitama round 1

Stalemate round 2 as neither can kill each other

That's bullshit.

Alucard easily stomps Saitama.

Alucard mind ***** Saitama.

Or Alucard uses reality warping and still ***** Saitama.

Alucard wins.

Saitama wankers are everywhere jesus.

What the...

Wank? What wank has been demonstrated here?

Do explain what "reality warping" powers Alucard possesses.

Alucard possesses quantum reality warping powers which he aquired through absorbing Shrondingers soul.

It's 'I think, therefore I am.'

That's how his powers work.

He can easily mind **** Saitama or use his reality warping powers to give himself absolute strength and bust Saitama into nothingness.

DetectiveStrafe said:
That's bullshit.
Alucard easily stomps Saitama.

Alucard mind ***** Saitama.

Or Alucard uses reality warping and still ***** Saitama.

Alucard wins.

Saitama wankers are everywhere jesus.
Whoa, take it easy dude. We already agreed that Saitama has no way to hit Alucard on Round 2. Even if Saitama can't break planet, his durability is still probably a planet tier so Alucard will have a hard time to bypass that, maybe Alucard can use his Smoke Manipulation to make Saitama lose or just simply Bloodsucking.

That is in no way how Schrodingers powers work. It is literally as DontTalk explained above, that he simply can exist anywhere as long as he isn't being observed. This whole "reality warping" idea is something you have just now made up and has never been demonstrated in Hellsing at any point.

Saitama is also resistant to mindfuckery https://www.google.com/search?q=sai...mind+control+resistance&imgrc=e4jQ8WLvbXCl5M:

The point is that Alucard has absolutely nothing that can bring Saitama down, and Saitama can't kill of Alucard due to his quantum teleportation.

DetectiveStrafe said:
Alucard possesses quantum reality warping powers which he aquired through absorbing Shrondingers soul.
It's 'I think, therefore I am.'

That's how his powers work.

He can easily mind **** Saitama or use his reality warping powers to give himself absolute strength and bust Saitama into nothingness.

As I recall, it is the ability restricted for Alucard himself to exist wherever and however he wishes to and makes him immortal. Any alterations to his person by outside forces can simply be imagined away, including fatal injuries.

It is not the ability to shape the world according to his desires.

Saitama has some telekinesis/telepathy resistance.

But that doesn't protect him against the mind control of Alucard, he can still get through.

Shrondinger appeared inside Zorin Blitz's illusions while Blitz was attempting to attack Seras Victoria's mind, indicating that he can appear in mental realms as well. Schrödinger himself often states that he is "everywhere and nowhere", meaning that if he believes that he exists somewhere, then he will. In essence, his powers can be summed up as 'I think, therefore I am.' This also explains his apparent Regenerationn/immortality and teleportation abilities. If he thinks he's at a location at any moment, then he will be at that location. Even if Schrödinger is fatally wounded, if he believes that he is alive and unscathed, then he will be. This can be seen when Alucard drinks the blood of Rip Van Winkle. He is sitting on the ship with the hand television, while in next scene we can see him standing on the right side of the Major. A few seconds later we can see him again sitting on the ship in the same position as he said "Auf Wiedersehen" to Rip.

Schrondinger possesses quantum reality manipulation powers, it doesn't matter if your observing him he can still do whatever he wants. 'I think, therefore I am.'

If it isn't reality warping, then how can Shrondinger make himself immortal by just thinking or regenerate, or appear inside minds or teleport anywhere instantly.

It's not quantum teleportation, that wouldn't allow immortality or Regenerationn.

Alucard absorbed Shrondinger hence acquiring he's powers, now combined with Alucard's powers.

Alucard stomps Saitama.

First of all, if Saitama has shown mind resistance, then what makes you say Alucard can get through anyway? Alucard has only mind controlled one man in the entire series and has shown sub-par mind control overall.

Also, what you are saying is an insanely ridiculous assumption. "I think, therefore I am" has never been demonstrated by schrodinger, and was only shown exclusively at times where he heals or teleports. You can't simply claim that he can make himself have limitless strength or invincibility when he has never demonstrated anything close to it. If he has, then back it up with scans, not ridiculous assumptions.

The main point here is that Saitama can turn Alucard into paste with casual blows, with the only problem he faces in round 2 is Alucards teleportation/regen.

Alucard may be intangible , Saitama is not able to hit him

And it demonstrates manipulation of gravity ( can get scans if really necessary )

This is going to get some people mad now lol

Omnipresence: At the end of the series, Alucard has acquired Schrödinger's quantum reality manipulation powers after absorbing him during the Millennium incident. This grants him the ability to exist wherever and however he wishes to. He can also exist in multiple places at once using this power, and he can appear in astral realms (being physically present in a person's mind for example). It also makes him completely immortal; Any alterations to his person by outside forces can simply be willed away, including fatal injuries.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuuRM10FMFIAlucard states "But I am always nowhere, but the truth of it is I am everywhere"Both the wiki and Anime suggests he does have reality manipulation powers.Now obviously the human mind isn't capable of being everywhere and nowhere hence Alucard is limited by himself.But I do think he has reality manipulation powers and made himself somewhat Omnipresent, not fully, but somewhat.

And when I thought Saitama wankers are bad...sigh.

Round one: Saitama blitz Kill

Round two: Alucard's non existant and stated reality wraping wins, jk Stalemate.

The guy who made the thread said Alucard is Omnipresent in round 2.

Round 1: Alucard is intangible, hence draw.

Round 2: Alucard is Omnipresent, Saitama gets teleported to a place with no time or space or anything.

Alucard wins.

As a huge Alucard fan, I'm really not a fan of the way the Alucard side of this is debating. At all.

R1: Saitama wins. Alucard in base form has no hax or nothing that will allow him to face someone as powerful as Saitam.

R2: Stalemate. Alucard can reform his body complete if he gets blown to pieces and post-Schrondinger his hax makes up for the stat difference.

This is technically a Saitama win because Saitama wins a round at all unlike Alucard, who's best bet is his Schrodinger regen causing a R2 stalemate.

Alucard could just teleport Saitama to Pluto and Saitama dies due to lack of oxygen.

So Alucard wins I guess.

Plus there is no way Saitama can make it back from pluto lmao

DetectiveStrafe said:
The guy who made the thread said Alucard is Omnipresent in round 2.
Round 1: Alucard is intangible, hence draw.

Round 2: Alucard is Omnipresent, Saitama gets teleported to a place with no time or space or anything.

Alucard wins.
Where does it say that Omnipresences makes you 5 dimensional to drop someone where there's no time or space. If Alucard was 5-D, his tier would be greatly elevated and this would be a spite/stomp/mismatch. Come on dawg

Someone wants to count through the thread if we already reached 7 people in favor of Saitama wins, Saitama stalemates ?

We could close the thread if that's the case, because I believe the arguments get a bit repetitive by now.

i did. Doesn't imply that any place and time include 5 dimensional places where time and space don't exist, something Alucard might not know about. I'm not saying that you're completely wrong, but your wording and exaggaration of Alucard's power is making it look like you have a severe bias dawg. These matches aren't won on bias

re read the thread. There aren't 7 people in any one camp, so I'd close this and list it as inconclusive since it's fairly obvious that regardless of R1, Saitama can not do anything to Schrodinger Alucard

Saitama wins first round.

Stalemate second round.

there's really no other reasonable result other than this.

LordAizenSama said:
Saitama wins first round.

Stalemate second round.

there's really no other reasonable result other than this.
This

Wait a second.

This fight should be inconclusive.

Alucard is intangible even without any of his restrictions lifted.

Both in Round 1 and 2 it will be a draw due to Saitama being unable to hit a being that's intangible.

Back