• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Most authors don't care too much about our Battleboarding Hobbie and could care less about powerscaling.

The best example is basically the worst trope in fiction.

"There's not a single man-made weapon that can harm them!"

And then proceed to have them Jobbing to 10-C characters. I

Even translators get harassed by battleboarders over certain words.
Or authors that don't understand how fast the speed of light is.

Most just treat it as a step up from Sound.

When wayyyyyy faster.
Yeah, both of those are ******* annoying to deal with.

Anyways, disregarding whatever cluster **** is happening in the comments above, the only real way I think Alucard could have a chance of winning is If speed was equalized, and he got upgraded to 8B+.

Thats really the only way I can see him having a chance of winning, otherwise it's a stomp.

Most authors don't care too much about our Battleboarding Hobbie and could care less about powerscaling.

The best example is basically the worst trope in fiction.

"There's not a single man-made weapon that can harm them!"

And then proceed to have them Jobbing to 10-C characters. I

Even translators get harassed by battleboarders over certain words.
Not really that can be contradictions
Outlier/contradictions are something common

The whole "Chariot cant be FTL" falls apart when you realize he's almost as fast as Star Platinum, who's stated like 8 times to be the fastest Stand in Part 3, 4 (and guess which stands that are explicitly stated to be as fast as light are from?) and is outright stated be FTL via sheer speed.

Chariot can throw hands with a character stated faster than sol characters and explicitly FTL.

Pol being dick doesn't mean his Stand is, not like Stands cant be faster then the main body, it's actually common, kinda the point, there's even examples of Stands blitzing their own host, like Act 3 blitzing Koichi.

That's also ignoring the other feats, scaling and statements that support it but whatever, Chariot is in the same ballpark as a FTL character who's fully intended to be faster than the characters who pol couldnt keep up with and explicitly noted FTL, add in like a dozen other evidence and it's straightforward.

J̶o̶n̶a̶t̶h̶a̶n̶ ̶m̶i̶g̶h̶t̶ ̶c̶o̶m̶p̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶D̶i̶o̶'̶s̶ ̶S̶R̶S̶E̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶a̶ ̶l̶i̶g̶h̶t̶r̶a̶y̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶P̶a̶r̶t̶ ̶1̶ ̶r̶a̶w̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶o̶u̶g̶h̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶'̶s̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶a̶c̶t̶u̶a̶l̶ ̶c̶a̶s̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶s̶t̶a̶t̶e̶m̶e̶n̶t̶s̶ ̶b̶e̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶f̶a̶u̶l̶t̶y̶

J̶o̶n̶a̶t̶h̶a̶n̶ ̶m̶i̶g̶h̶t̶ ̶c̶o̶m̶p̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶D̶i̶o̶'̶s̶ ̶S̶R̶S̶E̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶a̶ ̶l̶i̶g̶h̶t̶r̶a̶y̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶P̶a̶r̶t̶ ̶1̶ ̶r̶a̶w̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶o̶u̶g̶h̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶'̶s̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶a̶c̶t̶u̶a̶l̶ ̶c̶a̶s̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶s̶t̶a̶t̶e̶m̶e̶n̶t̶s̶ ̶b̶e̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶f̶a̶u̶l̶t̶y̶
I'm making a CRT

Gotta ask, sorry its stupid: Its before Pre-High, right, and obviously not High DIO? (Who has surpassed his peak apparently, as said by himself)
HIGH DIO fixed that weakness yeah, he doesn't have that weakness any longer, it was part of his whole goal and why he needed Joseph's blood in the first place.

Yeah why do you think my comment had anything to do with that? Part 2 fans don't care about Jonathan lmao
I love Part 2 way more than Part 1 but watching Johnathan get done dirty and murked on his honeymoon made me feel. Especially when he didn't even feel any grudge toward Dio at the end, the man was just too pure ;-;

Back