• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Recently the death battle fight between alucard and dio came out
What is your thoughs on it?

He was quite wanked, actually. ******* City level Dio is just a sin against humanity.

Regardless, even by our own profiles, he should still fodderize easily, especially with that speed gap.

He was quite wanked, actually. ******* City level Dio is just a sin against humanity.

Regardless, even by our own profiles, he should still fodderize easily, especially with that speed gap.
Honestly dio shouldn't be able to neg al regen i Think it would just be incap

Meanwhile they had Alucard's telekinesis at roughly baseline building level lol! (Tbf they had level 0 at physically city block level tho).

While the outcome was correct (From what I can understand) it was obvious that the DB team wanted to seriously "empathize" how outclassed Alucard was by Dio.

Does that mean future JOJOs will be scaled physically to tier 7 in future DBs like Jonathan, Kars or Gio(w/GE and GER)?

Meanwhile they had Alucard's telekinesis at roughly baseline building level lol! (Tbf they had level 0 at physically city block level tho).

While the outcome was correct (From what I can understand) it was obvious that the DB team wanted to seriously "empathize" how outclassed Alucard was by Dio.

Does that mean future JOJOs will be scaled physically to tier 7 in future DBs like Jonathan, Kars or Gio(w/GE and GER)?
Idk if jonathan and kars necesarry scale to jolyne feat so eh

Jonathan scales to Dio.

DIO is weaker than Dio and only returned to full power after drinking Joestar blood.

Meaning Dio is superior to DIO making Dio FTL and a City Buster.

But Part 2 fanboys (I.e the entire JoJo fandom) don't like Jonathan being strong

Yeah why do you think my comment had anything to do with that? Part 2 fans don't care about Jonathan lmao

Yeah why do you think my comment had anything to do with that? Part 2 fans don't care about Jonathan lmao
Maybe cause you replied to my comment which was, Ya know? About that!

Yet it's only ever part 2 fans that have the most shit to say about him.

People still take teh statament ooc in 2021 smh 😭
Y'all have SP with FTL reactions unironically for the part 6 and Red Hot Chilli pepper statement.

Chill about taking statements seriously lol.

And besides DIO was literally trapped for 100 years no access to Blood or anything. And there's also no implication he got stronger physically apart from gaining a stand.

It's still not unreasonable to scale Jonathan to DIO lmao.

Chill about taking statements seriously lol.
Except for the fact we don't take those out of context lmao

And besides DIO was literally trapped for 100 years no access to Blood or anything. And there's also no implication he got stronger physically apart from gaining a stand.
Except for one scales to higher feats than the other

It's still not unreasonable to scale Jonathan to DIO lmao.
Part 1.dio sure

Statement: Only Jotaro would be able to keep up with the speed of light

Random on VSBW: Stop taking this too seriously!!!!!! 😭

It's not their fault if Jonathan faces a vampire as his strongest enemy, and Part 2 characters treat vampires as fodder.
That doesn't mean Jonathan has to take shit. Especially over a guy who peeks on women.

I doubt you can make a coherent argument explaning why this is wrong or anything from the like.
Isn't there literally plenty of anti-feats proving they don't move at the Sol?

Pollnareff is far above hanged man and the sun light so doubt who jotaro is casually faster
Pretty sure part 2 character also have ftl feats

Pollnareff is far above hanged man and the sun light so doubt who jotaro is casually faster
Pretty sure part 2 character also have ftl feats
Didn't he have to specifically make a path for Hangman before slicing?

And The sun wasn't actually real, right? Or is that something that only happened in the manga?

Didn't he have to specifically make a oath for Hangman before slicing?
No? Chariot can't react to the Hanged Man, and if he caant, Chariot can't as well. Chariot can't see if Polnareff can't see.

Polnareff was getting blitzed by the Hanged Man, so he couldn't react properly to him to activate Chariot.

Hell why do you think Chariot blitzed the Hanged Man in the end??

The Sun is literally a beam of light, stated 16, I repeat, 16 times to be light/ray of light/laser.

I mean, there's currently an upgrade thread that's about to make Alucard 8-B+, so....
Speed is still totally fair though.

No? Chariot can't react to the Hanged Man, and if he caant, Chariot can't as well. Chariot can't see if Polnareff can't see.

Polnareff was getting blitzed by the Hanged Man, so he couldn't react properly to him to activate Chariot.

Hell why do you think Chariot blitzed the Hanged Man in the end??
Can't Stand user see through their stands tho? Or does that not give them interchangeable stats?

But if Pol has FTL reactions wouldn't he have been able to pull out Chariot fast enough?

Wasn't that only in Human form? I might have to re-watch the fight.

The Sun is literally a beam of light, stated 16, I repeat, 16 times to be light/ray of light/laser.
Really? Shi----. We are talking about the same fight, right? The one where the gang is laughing at rocks.

Does the Authors intent play a part in this?

Can't Stand user see through their stands tho?
This is a unique weakness showed in the previous arc.
But if Pol has FTL reactions wouldn't he have been able to pull out Chariot fast enough?
Not really, Hanged man is tiny and you never know where he's going to. Despite that, Polnareff was being blitzed, and he was pulling Chariot out while getting blitzed.
Wasn't that only in Human form? I might have to re-watch the fight.
No

Damn well, I'm gonna have to Concede. For now

So sorry for being rude and being aggressive.

Just a bit more passionate about Phantom Blood compared to the average JoJo fan. Tho that isn't an excuse for being rude so again I apologise.

Why not?
Why they don't intend it?
Most authors don't care too much about our Battleboarding Hobbie and could care less about powerscaling.

The best example is basically the worst trope in fiction.

"There's not a single man-made weapon that can harm them!"

And then proceed to have them Jobbing to 10-C characters. I

Even translators get harassed by battleboarders over certain words.

Back