• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
He's Large Building level. It's based on feats and stats of GR on this site. He's not hellblazing the whole city.

In character. Right. All the more reason he wins. And pre Schrodinger wins as well. He is still as strong just without quantum reality manipulation. Simple as that.

Hellsing07.08 07
Hellsing07.08 08
Schrodinger is in her mind. she's searching in Seras for a memory when Schrodinger pops in and says, "i am everywhere and I am nowhere." I'm not going to push the omnipresent thing cause I've made my mind up about that, but the fact he is there makes this a win for Alucard. in character. we all know alucard just loves mindfuckery and now he can do it while inside of GR.
@Jucas since when did GR become a top tier?

AzathothHP said:
What's he going to do in his mind lol... Laugh at GR until he goes insane? Schro didn't even show anything that would seem to hurt or affect the mind, and do not forget these were memories, like you said, that Zorin was pretty much harvesting, in plane view.
Plane view? what?! XD she is searching IN her mind. not out of it.

Drellix said:
AzathothHP said:
What's he going to do in his mind lol... Laugh at GR until he goes insane? Schro didn't even show anything that would seem to hurt or affect the mind, and do not forget these were memories, like you said, that Zorin was pretty much harvesting, in plane view.
Plane view? what?! XD she is searching IN her mind. not out of it.
I was talking about what she could see... not that it was ACTUALLY visible to everyone. Otherwords would have suited what I said better.

She was seeing what was in Seras and her new familiars mind. It would be visible to her without a doubt.

Jucaslucas said:
AzarothHP: If he can destroy a city, he should be upgraded. Or added another key for the Zarathos versio

For Zarathos definitely. He's beaten beings like Mephisto, a Bloodlusted Dr Strange etc

Drellix said:
She was seeing what was in Seras and her new familiars mind. It would be visible to her without a doubt.

By the way, nice debate ;) A lot of people would tend to go all out rude and attack people. But we need more peoples inputs.

I am very impressed with your debating skills as well. I find to many people who get all defensive about things are just fanboy over their character. I'm also happy this didn't get rude. we all know how those end.

Drellix said:
I am very impressed with your debating skills as well. I find to many people who get all defensive about things are just fanboy over their character. I'm also happy this didn't get rude. we all know how those end.
I just wish we saw more of what Schro Alu could do. Would make it a hell of a lot more easier to actually determine the outcome of many fights people have pit him against.

Anyways. For this fight in Paticular, my vote goes to Alucard. Let's hope the OP is reading this :)

@Jucas well I happen to be a calm headed man that never heads for violent encounters. though if they come my way, I usually return it in full with interest.

@Azathoth Ikr? if only it went on long enough to give us a better picture of Alucards new ability. Also, is Zerathos from the 616 version of Ghost Rider? because that's the one they use here.

Drellix said:
@Jucas well I happen to be a calm headed man that never heads for violent encounters. though if they come my way, I usually return it in full with interest.
@Azathoth Ikr? if only it went on long enough to give us a better picture of Alucards new ability. Also, is Zerathos from the 616 version of Ghost Rider? because that's the one they use here.

Yes, but It seems they only take into account when Johnny is in control, and not when Zarathos is in control. Plus, many, and I mean maaaaany of GR's abilities and feats etc have not been displayed on this site.

Drellix said:
I would create a thread to talk about that with the admins and get him updated if I were you.

True! However, gathering all the scans and so on would be such a chore. I'll do that in the meantime, and hopefully get it sorted :)

But in the end it will be worth it, right? But as of the profile they currently have for him, I'm going for Alucard. His hax are extreme and he may be getting upgraded if I can get people to go look at the thread I created and confirm it. But if GR gets upgraded to a certain extent this would change the outcome.

Drellix said:
But in the end it will be worth it, right? But as of the profile they currently have for him, I'm going for Alucard. His hax are extreme and he may be getting upgraded if I can get people to go look at the thread I created and confirm it. But if GR gets upgraded to a certain extent this would change the outcome.

For pre, my vote still stand. But I definitely agree. Plus, it will give you more to go on in future battles when Zarathos GR is being debated.

Also Penance Stare only works on people with 2 eyes. Alucard should be immune.
Tumblr m9swbkmlwh1qewk8to4 1280-1-

Not to mention that the form Alucard takes while fighting is that shadowy, incorporeal form. I swear people tend to underestimate Alucard. Destroying his physical body means nothing to him. His true form is incorporeal. And even if you can destroy Alucards incorporeal form, he has millions of souls as backup, and you can only destroy one at a time

^ 1. GR attacks harm the soul.

2. Alucard at his strongest means his zero reatraints are removed and he reverts to his true body.

3.No onr is underestimanting anyone alucard has no way of harming GR. But ghost rider has clear attacks to purge his souls.

4. Since this is post shodinger he doesnt have a million anymore only shodinger.

5 if he gets hit once by GR hell flame shodinger is gone and he loses his shrodingers cat ability.

6.Alucard is in character and is known to **** around take tons of damage IC and never thinks to his immortality. He will try and tank GR attacks and realize he just lost Shrodinger soul and be killed. He's not a thinker in battle but a very saddistic combatent that relishes in pain. One of his down sides in charecter.

Goku Wukong said:
Also Penance Stare only works on people with 2 eyes. Alucard should be immune.
Tumblr m9swbkmlwh1qewk8to4 1280-1-
Not to mention that the form Alucard takes while fighting is that shadowy, incorporeal form. I swear people tend to underestimate Alucard. Destroying his physical body means nothing to him. His true form is incorporeal. And even if you can destroy Alucards incorporeal form, he has millions of souls as backup, and you can only destroy one at a time
1: Alucard should be immune? He still HAS 2 physcial eyes lol... And GR has fought beings with more than 2, so please don't use that to think Alucard is Immune to PS. Even though GR doesn't need to use it to beat Alucard. Ministry of Pain explained the rest quite well.

And you can definitely destroy more than one at a time, which has been shown multiple times...

Also I would like to point out that Alucard HAS taken a fight seriously. It was with the Monster of God Anderson.

G2E said:
Also I would like to point out that Alucard HAS taken a fight seriously. It was with the Monster of God Anderson.
No he didn't. He stated that monsters cannot kill him. And it wasn't him taking it seriously, he was enraged that Anderson changed.

Yet it was that rage that pushed him to take the battle seriously. When he was not taking it seriously Anderson almost killed him. But it was after Seras helped him that just for that moment he became serious. Because he wanted a human to kill him and not a monster. Becayse that is how he wanted to die, not at the hands of a monster but at the hands of a mortal. That is what pushed him to become serious. Sure he was mad but that was a product of the situation.

Drellix said:
G2E said:
No he didn't. He stated that monsters cannot kill him. And it wasn't him taking it seriously, he was enraged that Anderson changed.

Just because he stated that he will only allow a human to kill him does NOT mean a monster cannot. And the moment Anderson took the nail, and became a monster, Alucard took the fight seriously.

The question I have here is the pain inflicted on Alucard if Ghost Rider really does use Pennace Stare. It states that the person would feel all the pain that he has inflicted on others. if that's his ace, it isn't necessarily a one shot but probably a great damage, but if this is post-strodringer form, then couldn't he just "will" himself to be unaffected after like Strodinger has done before?

AzathothHP said:
Just because he stated that he will only allow a human to kill him does NOT mean a monster cannot. And the moment Anderson took the nail, and became a monster, Alucard took the fight seriously.
Anderson then reveals his trump card, Helena's Nail, and prepares to stab himself with it. Horrified, Alucard shouts to him not to do it, telling him that he had enough strength as a man to win and begs him not to make the same mistake that he (Alucard) made. Anderson declines, saying that he does not wish to be a man, but a terrible storm of heartless, tearless piety, and stabs the nail through his own heart. Alucard, beside himself with fury,

After seeing all the above comments,I vote for Alucard.I don't think Ghost Rider can kill this vampire...or....."King of Vampires"!!!

Drellix said:
AzathothHP said:
Anderson then reveals his trump card, Helena's Nail, and prepares to stab himself with it. Horrified, Alucard shouts to him not to do it, telling him that he had enough strength as a man to win and begs him not to make the same mistake that he (Alucard) made. Anderson declines, saying that he does not wish to be a man, but a terrible storm of heartless, tearless piety, and stabs the nail through his own heart. Alucard, beside himself with fury,
I'm a bit confused by what your reply is supposed to mean :p

Battlemania said:
The question I have here is the pain inflicted on Alucard if Ghost Rider really does use Pennace Stare. It states that the person would feel all the pain that he has inflicted on others. if that's his ace, it isn't necessarily a one shot but probably a great damage, but if this is post-strodringer form, then couldn't he just "will" himself to be unaffected after like Strodinger has done before?
If PS is used on Alucard, Schro will be cleansed, thus Alucard won't be able to use said abilities anymore. But then again, GR has so many abilities that will erase Schro from Alucard ;_;

the thing is it will all comes down to endurance alucard trump ghost rider in terms of endurance cause alucard have a ultimate Regenerationn plus omnipresence plus you cant cleanse aguy who is everywhere and nowhere at once

Omni-everything said:
the thing is it will all comes down to endurance alucard trump ghost rider in terms of endurance cause alucard have a ultimate Regenerationn plus omnipresence plus you cant cleanse aguy who is everywhere and nowhere at once
If that's the case how the **** did shodinger get absorbed in the first place. Also ultimate regen you mean mid-high which he has only ever shown regening from a pool of blood. Not mention alucard powers revolve around him absorbing the souls of his enemies. He was able to kill all of them leaving shodinger left meaning if he wants to he can get rid of shodinger soul making your his can't be remove thing moot. Also shodinger omnipresence is nigh meaning it's similar but not truly omnipresent.

Minstry of pain said:
If that's the case how the **** did shodinger get absorbed in the first place. Also ultimate regen you mean mid-high which he has only ever shown regening from a pool of blood. Not mention alucard powers revolve around him absorbing the souls of his enemies. He was able to kill all of them leaving shodinger left meaning if he wants to he can get rid of shodinger soul making your his can't be remove thing moot. Also shodinger omnipresence is nigh meaning it's similar but not truly omnipresent.
Do note that Strodinger willingly allowed himself to die as a part of the plan from the Major in order for Alucard to be willed out of existence, ending Alucard as we know it. But psuedo omnipresent still is better than no omnipresent status, no? You have two possibly limitless fighters against each other, meaning that this might be considered inconclusive.

This would be inconclusive if one of them couldnt purge souls. Also one of them didn't have a track record of in character bathing in attacks due to said immortality. Meaning his pseudo omnipresent is gone at said point and he's dead. Your arguing he can make himself immune to soul attacks and purging because of fake omnipresence. Yet last I checked on that page and in the anime and manga he never showed resistance to it and neither did shodinger because if he did have soul restiance alucard would have been able to absorb his soul.

As much as I love Alucard quite a bit more than Ghost Rider, and as much as Alucard's sheer destructive capacity is greater, I've got to give this one to Ghost Rider. Alucard is PRECISELY the kind of monster that Ghost rider seeks out to defeat, and he's defeated "similar" opponents before if I'm not mistaken.

Although. . . when we say ALL Alucard's forms. . .do we mean also the one where he's lost all but his own soul, but has gained Schrodinger's power of being "everywhere and nowhere?" In that case, he's suddenly got some pretty insane immortality/resurrection-haxx that stem from a form of limited omnipresence in both physical AND even conceptual/mental realms (like when Schrodinger appeared to Zorin Blitz inside the mental realm with the memories of Seras and Pip). Some people, I've noticed, are saying those pseudo-omnipresence haxx would make no difference against Ghost Rider. . . .but I'm not so sure. I mean the fact is that Alucard only was able to absorb Schrodinger's soul because Schrodinger willingly killed himself and spilled his own blood. We have no idea whether he would have ever been able to absorb Schrodinger's soul otherwise, but the VERY likely answer is that he could not have. The fact is that Schrodinger's abilities allow Alucard to exist anywhere he wants at any time he wants--even inside people's minds, or for that matter it would seem any realm connected in some way to the universe he is i. It also means that being killed does not kill him.

What all that would mean against Ghost Rider's soul-manipulation powers, I'm not really sure. . . . .

Regardless, Alucard without Schrodinger's power definitely WOULD NOT STAND A CHANCE in this fight, in which scenario Ghost Rider does get my vote 100%.

ech guys ? i have a little question ; when Alu gets Schrodinger's soul he must get rid of rest of his souls in hellsing but now when he mastered this power he can gets more souls ?

if he can and thread said they are in populated city and Alu taks GR seriously (because precog or mind reading ) he can just eat all peoples souls from this town and then use them as shield to Schrodinger's soul.

Its logical? Its one of my firs post in this wiki

Back