• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alucard (Hellsing) vs The Chosen Undead (Dark Souls)

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Alucard_(Hellsing)

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Chosen_Undead

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Solaire_of_Astora

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Knight_Lautrec_of_Carim

Alucard Before the last battle in the series

Dark Souls Lightning deals holy damage

Speed Equalized

Chosen Undead and pals have transient curses (they can attack intangible enemy)

Chosen Undead and pals are invulnerable while dodging

Chosen Undead has lightning enchanted weapons

Chosen Undead summoned some allies for the fight

Solaire and Lautrec are summoned phantoms (they can't bleed)

Chosen Undead has 10 Estus flasks which when used heal his group

Chosen Undead and pals have 99 divine blessing each which are full heals

Chosen Undead and pals have 99 humanity each which are full heals aswell

Both Chosen Undead and Solaire can use Great heal in order to heal themselves and teammates

Is this fair? Should I change the rules? I'm open to suggestions.

Alucard: 2

Chosen Undead: 0

Alucard would win. he has ultimate Regenerationn allowing him to regenerate from puddles of blood and can turn into a shadowy substance to regenerate.Even divine weapons dont hamper him for long, against helenas nail a divine weapon was unable to deal lasting damage. He is also able to summon the souls of all he has sucked blood from fiving him an army of millions. His true form is also a shadow-like non physical entity which physical and supernatural attacks phase through him. Hes also immune to all vampiric weaknesses, and has centuries worth of combat experience.

So long as that Undead control that the Chosen has doesn't work on Alucard, Alucard should clear this. For one thing Alucard is a fair bit faster than them. (He has Hypersonic+ as opposed to their Hypersonic.) Or is speed equalized?

Either way Alucards regen and more powerful familiars should make this doable for him. (Rip van Winkle and Dandy Man both have projectiles that the Chosen's crew probably couldn't deal with.)

Alucard wins with low to mid difficulty

A Hero Long Forgotten said:
It does. Vampires are undead.
But Alucard has both been shown as immune to regular Vamp weaknesses and he is more powerful than the Chosen. Has the Chosen ever controlled something more powerful than him?

Yes. There are these HUGE knights who frequently crush Chosen undead into the ground and he can control them. Though I think Alucard is immune to mind control. So it really shouldn't matter.

A Hero Long Forgotten said:
Yes. There are these HUGE knights who frequently crush Chosen undead into the ground and he can control them. Though I think Alucard is immune to mind control. So it really shouldn't matter.
Oh yeah. But does the Undead Control count as a mental attack or as a magical one? Or would Alucard's hundreds of thousands of souls nullify that attack either way?

Neither actually it's not magic. But it's not mind powers either. In dark souls magic is JUST soul sorcery. And for some reason Pyromancy and Miracles as well as Hexes are completely different in the sense that magic immunity does nothing to them.

Though I suppose it could be considered magic. Despite the mind control 'spell' being a Pyromancy.

It would probably nullify it.

Also! I figure that if they 'kill' him, he would lose because once they 'kill' something they absorb all of its souls. That being its own and the souls of everyone their victim has killed. Or at least that's how I always saw it.

Either way I don't see it mattering much. Because they can't kill him, can they...

Wait. Miracles would hurt Alucard, it's directly stated that he's weak against "Holy" magic, and Miracles are holy spells.

TWoP would also wreck here.

@Aparajita

The only problem with that train of logic is the fact that Alucard has been struck by Andersen's Holy Bayonets countless times, walks around in broad daylight, and even dealt with Helena's Nail Andersen (who was effectively a living Holy Relic). It's not as bad of a weakness as it might be for other vampires.

Reppuzan said:
I'm not denying any of that. However, Anderson lost the fight as Helena's Nail because "Only a mortal can kill Alucard" which sounds like plot armor to me, but regardless.

TCU is a mortal is "human"

Provided that TCU can tank his gunfire (which he should be able to considering his durability), TWoP followed by Chaos Firestorm would end it. Without the ability to "run" or "dodge", Alucard would be stuck in the Firestorm that spawns literal lava beneath the target. Alucard can regenerate from blood, but what if the blood is evaporated/consumed by lava strong enough to melt stone trees?

@Aparajita

He would only be content to have a human kill him. There's a certain amount of context required.

Anyways, after realizing who Alucard is being pitted against, I'm closing this since it's an 8-B vs Several Low 7-Bs, with the only way for the former to harm them is to bury them under a pile of familiars, which I somehow doubt is actually going to make a difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back