• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Zark2099 said:
extremely no... he webbed Falcon and then began quipping and then got ****** over by the drone.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MQuaMlj1rXg

Literally right after said quip he is trying to restrain them further.

@Uchiha Unless Alucards regen is good enough to prevent this he can still be knocked out physically.

EDIT: His regen is Low Mid so Physical strikes on his head are good enough

Schnee One said:
Speed really isn't that relevant when Spider Sense is involved.
It is. Spider sense isn't infallible in the MCU, Thanos, Captain America, Thanos' minion telekinesis dude( forgot his name), and Vulture all managed to tag him or kick his ass on occasion. Alucard himself has enhanced senses and his speed amp is enough to blitz comparable characters( Trevor) or superior characters (Dracula). His sword is even faster than he is and Spider-Man will have to worry about it constantly darting around the battlefield.

All of this was before FFH where he got far more in tune with his Spider sense so probably not the best example.

It has yet to allow him to blitz someone considerably faster than himself even in FFH, so I wouldn't put too much stock into it personally. But it will indeed give Spider-Man a decent fighting chance, so I could maybe see it being a counter to the amp I suppose.

One sword slash thought and it's a wrap because it can scorch his insides and incinerate him.

Back